Manushi Chillar- The DISASTER Queen!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Samrat Prithviraj

The Great Indian Family

Operation Valentine

Bade Miyan Chotay Miyan (likely)

This is the worst bollywood outing for a Beauty Queen..she is giving tough competition to the likes of Diya Mirza in back to back flops.

I never thought she will emerge an Aishwarya Rai or a Priyanka Chopra but no one expected this either..that is some disastrous career trajectory which doesn't seem to go in any direction except for Bigg Boss 19/20 in another 2, 3 years

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She has no one to guide her. So she’s doing whatever work is coming her way.

Also no one to hype her since she’s not connected to nepos. This is why I think Harnaaz may do slightly better since she’s networking with the nepos (unless that Pahariya guy is just using her and she’s being foolish). But she will still need someone to mentor or guide her else she will also be lost.

Also beauty queens no longer carry the craze they used to do it in the 90s. The world has moved on.

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She has no one to guide her. So she’s doing whatever work is coming her way.

Also no one to hype her since she’s not connected to nepos. This is why I think Harnaaz may do slightly better since she’s networking with the nepos (unless that Pahariya guy is just using her and she’s being foolish). But she will still need someone to mentor or guide her else she will also be lost.

Also beauty queens no longer carry the craze they used to do it in the 90s. The world has moved on.

They don't even have the personality, aura of those who won in late 90s/ early 00s..

Harnaaz should definitely learn from Manushi's mistakes..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I think in Manushi’s case she has debuted too late. Miss World in 2017 and debuted in 2022? No. It’s too long of a gap. She does have potential but I don’t think she get any more work.

Harnaaz, same thing. People have forgotten her.

Other pageant winners have debuted within 1-2 years. Or maybe both girls just suck as actresses?

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think in Manushi’s case she has debuted too late. Miss World in 2017 and debuted in 2022? No. It’s too long of a gap. She does have potential but I don’t think she get any more work.

Harnaaz, same thing. People have forgotten her.

Other pageant winners have debuted within 1-2 years. Or maybe both girls just suck as actresses?

Yes the pandemic actually ruined it for her..

Dia Mirza was perhaps the fastest to get offers and make debut. She won crown in 2000 and had 3 releases in 2001..everyone thought they found another Aish coz she was so pretty..when she opened her mouth to deliver dialogues..it was curtains down for her right there and then..

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She isn’t pretty and lacks any charisma or presence. I feel Harnaaz will do good in future.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

No new actors n actress r getting hits.

It's not issue with actors n actress but movies have turned out to be bad.

Too much western influence have ruined our Bollywood movies. Even movies which r hit like pathan, jawan, animal, bhool bhulaiyaa can't make us watch them again.

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I always was told good things about her and that Alaya girl. Why didnt it materialize

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She isn’t pretty and lacks any charisma or presence. I feel Harnaaz will do good in future.

So she’s the same as Janhvi, Sara, Ananya, Khushi and Suhana then?
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

She IS BLAND