Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

I like your posts which view films and industry with a philosophical outlook.🤩

thats so sweet of you ❤️

I think its age and post covid realisation, lots of stuff seems so irrelevant in hindsight😆

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Alia Bhatt surpassed both Mahesh Bhatt and Puja Bhatt. What an outstanding actress.

Why can’t I take this sentence seriously?

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He has a better box office or atleast he did

I think Rishi Kapoor is leagues above the Kapoor lad just like dharm paji is when u talk on Bobby deol but at par with sunny
642126 thumbnail

Sunny is nowhere on par with Dharam either as a legend or in BO or in terms of career longevity or number of hits. He is successful but not as much as his dad Dharam.

Originally posted by: atominis

Sunny is nowhere on par with Dharam either as a legend or in BO or in terms of career longevity or number of hits. He is successful but not as much as his dad Dharam.

I think it’s debatable. Bobby it’s obvious he never reached the heights his bother and dad did. I just think dharm ji as his loyalists and Sunny his
vcs17 thumbnail

Yes Dharam is far above

From massive box office and all time greats like Shokay he was actually a a very versatile actor comedy to realistic movies he did everything and worked with giants like bimal Roy in bandini and hrishikesjh mukhetjer in satyakam to comedy in chupke chupke

Sunny does not have.that range or longevity

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vcs17

and they seem to be doing something different especially the writer

other day i saw ashish vidyarthi post about his son at UC Berkeley doing CS undergrad, he was so proud, it was very cute and really heartening to read

Oou yes.

I know Anmol (the writer) sings too. She's released a couple of songs including the Hindi version of Coldplay's Paradise. Much better than the autotuned crap we have today.

And they do seem to be grounded, educated individuals...wow what a difference between two groups of starkids 😆 I wouldn't mind seeing more of this group. Since they are all third gen, there must be music in them. Only time will tell if they decide to pursue it. I doubt Anmol will again, but the other two are still there.

@bold: Education really makes a hell of a difference. Even with respect to these girls, I had heard Anu Malik studied Science from Mithibai College...and Anand-Milind both have degrees too (so did their father, Chitragupta...he was a double MA). No wonder they all have degrees.

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oou yes.

I know Anmol (the writer) sings too. She's released a couple of songs including the Hindi version of Coldplay's Paradise. Much better than the autotuned crap we have today.

And they do seem to be grounded, educated individuals...wow what a difference between two groups of starkids 😆 I wouldn't mind seeing more of this group. Since they are all third gen, there must be music in them. Only time will tell if they decide to pursue it. I doubt Anmol will again, but the other two are still there.

@bold: Education really makes a hell of a difference. Even with respect to these girls, I had heard Anu Malik studied Science from Mithibai College...and Anand-Milind both have degrees too (so did their father, Chitragupta...he was a double MA). No wonder they all have degrees.

yes 👍🏼even mansoor khan was from iit, juhi is very well educated and the other kiara i learnt is a graduate and krithi an engineer, it gives them more perspective

media should cover more such star kids, it is fun to know and definetly effects ones perceptions of BW

like among the kapoors, shashi's children were into different things, sanjana did a lot for prthivi theater, karan a photographer, anshula arjun's sis is another

on related note there was mayuri kango who acted in a couple of movies and now is with google

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would disagree on Salim. Salim and Javed were king makers. Salim single handedly changed trends in filmmaking and careers of actors and actresses, trend of music and story telling with subjects he and Javed brought.

I would not say Salman surpassed sheer impact and trendsetting of his dad. His dad is an epoch maker and kingspin type. Salman has power primarily due to his dad.

I agree on Rani. I disagree on Ranbir and I think Rishi is better than Ranbir though Ranbir has found more success as solo lead than his dad who was reduced to chhota bhai sidekick in AB films.

Ranbir is more success than his dad? THAT'S a good joke

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I think Ranbir is a better actor than his parents.

you gotta be serious dude