Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not Sunny Deol.....Dharmendra was a huge star..

Sunny became a huge one also. On par perhaps.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The one and only ❤️

Having A Bad Day/Week/Life? These Tusshar Kapoor Gifs Are Just What The Doctor Ordered

Originally posted by: atominis

They do. This is why they became producers and filmmakers if not actors and the whole family is powerful and well connected thanks to Salim Khan. Salim is also the most politically astute and well linked man of his family and the main reason why Salman gets away with his controversies, cases and brawls. Salman has achieved stardom on his own charisma but his dad's backing is a huge reason why he is where he is and bounced back despite flop patch and serious controversies against him and his bad relations with media.

Salim's political affiliation may have helped Salman with his court cases.....but not with his superstardom....I mean Salman is a good example of why the nepo kids who are successful are because the audience loves them for whatever reason......if it was Salim Khan's effect.....Sohail and Arabaaz would be as big superstars as Salman....they had an equal opportunity when it comes to their Dad....but the public royally rejected the other two......Salman is not a chota mota star....his superstardom cannot be questioned....the love that his fans have for him cannot be questioned.....u can say he did this or that or he is a bad actor or dancer but that can't take away from his stardom....superstardom I should say...

I like to give the credit where it is due......even at the peak of SRK Salman wars....I never doubted his superstardom and the love that his fans have for him even for a minute...Some people are born with charisma...people like SRK and Salman....even if Salman was not a nepo kid...he would have still made a mark for himself....nepotism can give more opportunities but can't make the audience love them...like AB Jr and Arjun Kapoor...lol..

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So is Southern industry....go and check RTH's thread....why blame BW alone.

Exactly, I think due to BB success and prabhas also holding the record that people thing the south is not only more popular but that nepotism doesn’t exist etc.. Lol.

Originally posted by: wat_up

Exactly, I think due to BB success and prabhas also holding the record that people thing the south is not only more popular but that nepotism doesn’t exist etc.. Lol.

I don't have a problem with whatever industry people want to support....but if you support South industry and boycott BW based on nepotism then that is hilarious....because South has more nepo stars than BW...😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

We cant compare 60/70" s with 2000-2022. Its funny.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer Singh is doing better than his cousins Sonam and Harsh..

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HR surpassing his dad is arguable I feel - especially when you say in every department

Some of HR's biggest hits are with his pops directing him.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

BB is full of nepo kids. SSR himself is a nepo kid. Prabhas too but Rana is the epitome of nepotism, grandson of a super se bhi upar producer( a rank outsider Ramanaidu) who established Telugu industry in Hyderabad and whose family still owns more than half of Telugu industry. Basically 99% of Telugu industry is nepo.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

HR surpassing his dad is arguable I feel - especially when you say in every department

Some of HR's biggest hits are with his pops directing him.

Only in 3 movies, the rest of his hits have nothing to do with daddy. I actually prefer him in movies where he isnt directed in a Rakesh Roshan movie with his strange and outdated music.

Hits without Daddy:

- K3G

- Dhoom 2

- Jodha Akbar

- ZNMD

- Agneepath

- Super 30

- War