Dance of Time and Illusion from Part 101 to page 40

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys thanks for all the support you have given for my thread Dance of Time and Illusion. So this is the new thread, as the previous thread completed 150 pages. Rules remain the same. You are free to post your POV. No member bashing actor/actress bashing allowed. Disagreements needs to be expressed in polite language. Dont try to impose your POV on any member. At times agree to disagree when you cannot reach a mid ground.
I agree this is a free forum, but this is my thread and I believe myself to be responsible for the happenings of this thread. So if rules are broken sometimes admonish/warnings can come from me. Dont get offended and play victim if that happens.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, do they really want to say that Rajiv was eat all this pathetic nonsense. All this sacral nonsense, which Dusky had revealed before him, as if before Duffer truth about bad&mad Maya, Rajiv knew much more than that. Rajiv knows Maya's truth. He play with this truth. Rajiv has his own game. And he always had his own game. The main thing that Rajiv said is "This dog never will be able to change his game" The game in which his main and only goal is Maya, and not Duffer or Dusky or some other pathetic things
Rajiv knows Maya. Very well knows Maya. Rajiv knows Maya's truth. And he has been playing with Maya for a long time. He plays with Maya. And he defeats Maya every time. And now he was defeated by the pathos stupid speeches of Duffer and Dusky? Come on!

Duffer and Dusky - this enchanting fall in all senses. With Rajiv. Everything was done by Maya. Rajiv isn't to blame. If this isn't the bottom, then no words

But I'm afraid that in bottom they can knock again and again
How many more will they drag all this? How many? It's just impossible to watch. And these words, well, completely absolutely don't reflect all the fatigue of my brain and moral exhaustion from this torture chamber. It's unbearable
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska the same question I am also asking. Dusky cannot leave Duffer. In season 2 Samay gives many sane dialogues to her, did she leave duffer. She used to hide from Samay and take call from Arjun, she went to Arjun's office and most importantly when Samay bought out Dusky post Prem's death she didnt do anything, she only broke down madly.
So if we have to believe Rajiv fell Dusky's dialogues that is too much. Was his test a truth or illusion. Or Rajiv the man tested. Because Samay had tested Maya in season 2. She had chosen Arjun. He had again tested her with fire and valley where Maya choose fire, the path where Arjun will know her truth. So was Rajiv in fairyland. I dont think so. He is obsessed, but he is very intelligent. And yes he has his game. If Dusky wants Duffer, Rajiv wants Maya😃
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations shruthi for a new thread 😃
I don't comment much here nowdays but do read all your updates ... 👍🏼
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shurthi this thread new?? i don't understand why you made new thread..you will not give updates from your old thread?? 😕 plz don't close your old thread i like very much your updates..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, yes, he is obsessed. He isn't only obsessed, but also very very smart. And very patient. And one more important point - he doesn't give up
Dusky opened his eyes to him, come on, these eyes were never closed. These eyes have seen, and know much more than all the others
And he fights with the survivor. He wants to get one who always escapes and survives. He drives her in hopeless trap for years. Maya. That very Maya. And now, from some pathos speeches, he will abandon this Maya? From the most important and only goal in his life? From Maya to get which he is ready to do everything, anything? And everything, anything in this case isn't metaphor and not an illusion
And to Duffer's question, what he did to deserve Maya - nothing. He did everything possible and impossible to lose Maya once and for all. So, that even in the next 7 lives he will not have any single chance to find Maya
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Poornima.
@factfictionmyth I have not closed old thread. IF has a policy that any thread can run only 150 pages. If things goes beyond that you have to start a new thread. My old thread is 150 pages. Hence started this one. From today I will post here

@Laska exactly he doesnt give up. He wants Maya.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Shruthi di!

I read few spoilers n it could be that Maya n samay die, n Saanjh's dialogues of she can even give up her life for Arjun made me feel that.. Maya n Samay deserve to die, but if at all it's shown that Saanjh sacrifices her life for Arjun then I won't feel bad for her because of whatever has been shown in the past 2 episodes...
I even felt bad for VM, she didn't deserve to die that way also she kind of grew on me with time, towards the end I liked her... But won't feel bad for Saanjh lol
Also Arjun doesn't deserve any sympathies from us.
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi I dont read much spoilers. It is better that way because then you will analyze with that in your mind and you miss certain things also.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Thanks Poornima.

@factfictionmyth I have not closed old thread. IF has a policy that any thread can run only 150 pages. If things goes beyond that you have to start a new thread. My old thread is 150 pages. Hence started this one. From today I will post here

@Laska exactly he doesnt give up. He wants Maya.

ohh i didn't know that rule 😛 thank you for telling me..shurthi