Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Shruti Maya is such a demented mind.
Arrey jab khud Arjun ko kidnap karaya hai, toh kyun chudane ke liye tadap rahi hai? πŸ˜†
Aur iske baad log kehte hain ki Maya paagal nahi hai, naatak karti hai.

To add on to it, Mahanta ki devi, Saakshat sirdard!
Pata nahi kaunsi fairy tale padh ke Badi huyi hai yeh ladki.
Aur iske baad log kehte hain Saanjh paagal nahi normal hai!

The way this is going I can already visualise Saanjh's marriage wish list.
Arjun ghodi ki jagah unicorn pe aayega, varmala phool ki jagah heere moti se bani hogi aur honeymoon ke liye jaayenge lost city of Atlantis!
Bichara duffer, chahe end mein Maya jeete ya Saanjh, par Arjun toh kutta ka kutta hi reh jaayega.

Coming to Arjun, main hamesha socha karti thi ki yeh Maya ka gala dabata hai, haath marorta hai aur fir kehte hai ki main Maya ko nahi Marta?
Aaj samajh mein aa gaya ki aisa iss liye kyunki uske pyaar ki definition hi yahi hai.

Your new thread "In search of Light" would be perfect, and I love the title, considering how every character is trying to achieve some light in the darkness.
Maya is trying to protect Arjun
Arjun is trying to get Saanjh
Saanjh is trying to get beyhadh pyaar
Suman is trying to fulfill her daughter's biggest wish
And Jhanvi is trying... well I don't know what she is trying to do.
About Maya dying for Arjun, why does she have to die for Arjun?
Like she should die soon, but why for Arjun??

Also the CVs again maintained their rule of character name complying with its intent/trait.
Saanjh and Maya have always justified their names.
Now we had Asha who was like hope to Maya in her solitary confinement.
Ayaan means Gods gift, which justifies VM saying "Mera Ayaan farishta hai jiski wajah se Arjun ne pehli baar mujhse baat ki"
Vandana means singing praises, she always praised Saanjh, no matter what.
Prem means love and Suman means the feeling/happiness of being in love.
Lastly we have Arjun, who is the only person which is an exception to this rule.
Well Arjun means Shwet, white. So that could mean the light in Maya.
Or it could refer to the fact that in S1 Maya only wore white, so she only loves Arjun.
Or maybe they are just trying to say that there is nothing in his brain, it's all white and blank.
What really baffles me is that MB's Arjun was the warrior who was famous for concentrating on a target (the famous bird's eye story), he was so concentrated at the target that he could not see anything but the eye.
But this Arjun has no target in life, he is more like a pendulum.
I wonder if CVs really broke the rule while naming Arjun, or are they simply hiding something about Arjun which they would reveal later.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

yes Maya had to change, change her basic nature but Duffer and Dusky wont change a bit to accommodate the person who has entered their life

Maya is definitely talking about a change in her motto! It is no longer Beyhadh Pyar! Very good & a welcome change!
But, alas! She is thinking only about Badala ka Intazaar!

Is such a changed 'goal' good for her? We don't know only time will tell us!
But, it won't be good for others who are opposed to her! That is for sure! Maya has already commenced her journey to a certain destination! Looks like, no one will be able to stop her, now! We too have no other choice, but to wait & see -whenever she reaches there!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs have portrayed Maya as a bunch of contradictions. No consistency at all. I mean like she vows to save Arjun just after getting him kidnapped herself. Like what the hell are you trying to show by showing this stupidity. And what a stupid plan to let Maya escape from the jail and then catch her. Like why on earth would you take such risk. Why did that pregnant woman let Maya order Arjun's kidnapping in that stupid act? This is just pure nonsense.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

CVs have portrayed Maya as a bunch of contradictions. No consistency at all. I mean like she vows to save Arjun just after getting him kidnapped herself. Like what the hell are you trying to show by showing this stupidity. And what a stupid plan to let Maya escape from the jail and then catch her. Like why on earth would you take such risk. Why did that pregnant woman let Maya order Arjun's kidnapping in that stupid act? This is just pure nonsense.

Even if she had succeeded in her escape, would Arjun have accepted her, assuming she somehow managed to meet him in the captivity?
Or, once again he would betray her only & hand-over back to police?
Unlike Arjun who had some purpose & hope of exposing fake death of Maya to prove his innocence then, do maya see any hope of wriggling out of this legal sentence?
Will any or all of her victims be able to return back alive to save her from Judicial verdict?
And how long can she live in shadows, evading the hot pursuit of police coming after her?
The only result she can hope for is her 'Gold-fish theory!'
Is she only looking for death of Saanjh & Arjun, as her 'badala ka jawaab'?
Even if she wishes to stay with such an ambition, the minimum requirement will be that Maya has to stay like Maya!
Her dream of expecting Arjun to lend a helping hand thorough the window - after he handed her down a divorce paper deceitfully & after she ordered his kidnap through her goons (Don't know why Maya did not ask her goons to bring her own get away vehicle?) makes us wonder only how naive she has become , of late!
We saw in a pre-cap clip,Saanjh proudly telling Maya that she would plan like Maya!
Whether Saanjh manages to do a Maya or not, it is increasingly apparent that Maya is trying to do a Saanjh!!?
Why, Maya Why? Are you convinced that Saanjh's foolish attempts only made her look like an eventual winner - at least, as of now ? So, follow her foot steps to win against her?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya Arjun was a warrior, but the bird's eye theory has always hidden this man's contradictions. Yes in Gurukul the prince Arjun, the great archer saw only the bird's eye. What is around didnt matter to him. That was his inherent nature. Bird's eye. Goal.
But the Arjun that grew up was not that. When Kunti's word made Panchali the wive of all 5, this man was binded by sticking to mother's word as dharma.
In the infamous hall of dice this man missed the bird's eye as he too adhered to what his eldest brother called dharma, that their wife could be disrobed.
When Jaydratha dragged Draupadi, again bird's eye of justice was missed when he thought about his sister.
And in kurushetra this man couldnt take gandeeva, because he didnt see justice, but saw all and sundry around it. My pitamah, my guru, my brother blah blah.

It was on 14th day finally this man sees the bird's eye once again, where his eyes are fixed on a goal called Jaydratha and nothing around this man mattered, neither his brothers, nor guru, or any other consideration. It was Jaydrath's head. Yes a Abhi had to die brutally for this man to see justice and justice alone. It was Arjun and his inner voice Krishna fighting that battle on 14th day. Battle of life or death.
So at this point Arjun has so many considerations, his eyes are not on the goal. He had said he knows the goal. But need to see what will make him come back to the goal

@dexter Maya is not inconsistent. She loves Arjun. The same love can be destructive and vindicative when she kidnapped him and same love can be protective when she realizes Arjun is trapped but she is not there with him. Somewhere I feel someone is helping Maya. There is something that is not seen. Because if the pregnant lady wanted Maya to get caught, she shouldnt have allowed that call where she tells to kidnap Arjun.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand why the pregnant woman & the lady jailer went through such an elaborate process of letting Maya believing that she had nearly succeeded in escaping the prison only to later reveal it was all their plan πŸ˜† The moment Maya told the pregnant woman of her escape plans the lady jailer should take precautions to see it not succeed instead of doing so much tamasha ! What is she trying to prove ? Why did the pregnant lady didn't stop Maya from making that phone call to kidnap Arjun . Such a whole lot of crap are fed to us . Maya getting scared of Arjun in trouble when she was the one who had planned the kidnapping . Or maybe because her escape plan back fired so she got scared that Arjun is kidnapped & shes still in jail .

I usually skip or mute Sajun crap because that's a heap of balderdash I can do without. Saanjh is acting like some hard to get kohinoor diamond & Arjun now acting as her kutta is too much. So Arjun has taken a vow to remain a kutta through out his life.

Out of everything I only liked the Maya scene when she was kept in that kal kothri . Her screaming her mothers name in fear ..& seeing Arjun's hands reaching out for her really was a good scene. The best scene out of the whole episode. I am glad that they are still showing glimpses of her abusive childhood.
In the precap Saanjh threatning Maya that she can become Maya to save Arjun looked like Jon from Motu Patlu telling he's the donπŸ˜† I don't get why Sanjh has this obsession to become Maya πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
DeadShot thumbnail
@shruthi..the way maya was looking from window of that dark cell..i really feel bad for her..poor child maya still struggling somewhere in darkness..that three ladies were talking to each other one of them said ..she is maya arjun sharma..one said she is maya sharma..and last one of them said no...she is only maya..i want to say yes you're right..she's only maya..right now every relations of her are broken with the world..she is not in jail but in the darkness..in this darkness she will be abused..builled..threatened..just like she suffered in her childhood everything will be same maya.. you are going face all over again..but the only things now matter is what you have learnt from all that..on the other note someone else is laughing..watching..these three duskey-duffer..maya..who is that? it will make entry soon..
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I decided to watch maya's scenes after reading your updates (not knowing jennifer before beyhadh, there is no doubt she is a phenomenal actress) . I don't care about the others characters. But why we must see maya love again and again her mother who doesn't care about her and duffer who is waiting her death. After all that he has done and continues to do, she thinks only about him. Everyone can move forward but not maya? Even now she wants to fight her fear not for her but for duffer? I guess they will never make maya live her life and forget that these people exist? Stop writers. Really annoying.
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dusky doing everything to be maya. Why did I have the impression that she said to herself that the only way to have arjun love her as a woman is to be maya? I think she knows that despite all arjun loved the crazy things that maya does then she tries to do the same.
She wants beyhadh pyar from arjun but can he? He is not maya, rajiv or janhvi.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@lepcha maya in dark cell was the best scene. She is back there, where she was tortured. But then can Maya do something different this time
@lecter I knew Saanjh wants to be Maya, because in the heart of heart she knows Arjun can love only Maya. Truth is in the depth. He doesnt love Saanjh the woman, she is just consolation prize. Arjun's heart belongs to Maya. She knows she has not saved Arjun. Arjun has always saved her. But Maya has saved Arjun in Mauritius. Remember the dialogue. I dont know to swim, but I came to save you. Maya is afraid of darkness, but she will fight darkness for Arjun.
Saanjh knows to swim, she has been taught still she always needed Arjun to save her. 90% of work by God 10% by her. If Saanjh has to become Maya welcome aborad, where she will have to do 90% of work herself and maybe 10% bhagvan will give and she needs to be thankful. She cannot go and tell you cannot do this to me, you have to prove your existence blah blah.
@factfictionmyth yes it is same. Maya in darkness, those FBs and Ashwin. The mother who told Maya had anger issues. She forgot the man who put her child in a dark room and laughed from outside.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago