Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, I know. But this is so unfair. This is up to impossibility is unfair
Mistakes are committed one, and punishment get another
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi,@Laska so...at the end maya is getting caught by police..i guess??

http://imgur.com/a/MHdnM
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

@shruthi,@Laska so...at the end maya is getting caught by police..i guess??
<div></div>

Not possible. See, Maya the survivor wouldn't face much difficulty in handling such a situation, she can easily run away from jail or manage to join hands with a certain policeman to get out of this situation.

Infact I have my doubts on this inspector.

In the end Maya has to die, there is no other solution to the problem.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think maya will die in the end...she is a survivor n i feel lik the cvs might surprise us wid some surprsing ending, maybe a cliffhanger or an ending with closure for each character (hopefully)...as long as its justified i'm fine with wtevr ending they give, but maya dying will definitely be the worst ending for me atleast. N maya will b arrested in the climax, but uske baad story phir b baqi hai, climax isnt the end...i think maya's past will soon begin,
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
11/8/2017

I had felt this yesterday itself, what I am hearing through Maya is Dusky's voice. Not Maya's voice. But today I am convinced. Arjun had never loved Saanjh the woman. He had loved Maya the woman. Reason today Arjun says the dialogue that Maya gives orders to God and God doesnt listen to orders. It was a perception. In the whole show the only person who has questioned God, demanded proof from God and ordered God was not Maya but Dusky. I had wrote that time itself atleast in front of God Dusky dont be arrogant. Dont ask Maa Mahalakshmi you cannot do this to me, dont ask Maa Mahalakshmi proof of her existence, dont tell her if she doesnt appear the way you want, people will lose trust in her.And most important Dusky gave order to Ganesha to give whatever written for her to Maya and vm called it Dusky's biggest sacrifice.

Maya had always told thank you to God. Even even when she knew Ganesha had gone to other team, she only tells I will soon bring you to my team. Even when she asks God are you taking revenge to me, she tells revenge is my job, you are God how can you take revenge and she asks for an oppourtunity. Even when she goes after murder of vm she lights the lamp of Maa Lakshmi and requests her not to leave the hand of Arjun. Maya had always respected God. Even when she puts Ganesha in water she asks for forgiveness no one can come between her and Arjun, not even God. When she takes Arjun's power, she leaves her power also. Maya had respected God, was mostly thankful to what God gave her. It shows Arjun has not understood Maya.

He is still under illusion. Today when he thinks about Saanjh it comes leave your ego and surrender to God. Her 90% of job is done by God. That line was important. 90% of job by God, only 10% by her. She had lived on luck and yet she wants to question God. Also she wanted God's power so that needs to do only little. She takes everything from God and gives nothing much to God. Question to Maya in marriage mandap. Arjun has given so much to Maya, what has Maya given to Arjun. God has given so much to Saanjh. 90% of her work done by him. What has Saanjh so far done for God. By the way who is her God. Arjun Sharma or Prem Mathur. What has Dusky given to Prem. Shaked hands with his killer to get Arjun. That's Dusky for you.

Arjun he says Ganesha had opened the door for him. What Dusky said is true. But Arjun forgot the first time he bowed in front of God was not due to Dusky but due to Maya, in Mauritius. It was then everything had come to him. A beautiful wife, CEO of a company and anything a man could ask for. All of Purusharth. Knowledge, wealth and power. But he didnt value it. He send God away from his house and wrote Arjun and Maya's hell. Today his ego is humbled not gone. Maya tells the prayer cannot save her, I can only save her. Dusky's attitude, if Maya has to get Arjun it can only be through me. Wedding, Suhagraat, even when Maya's second pregnancy news came. This woman was there everywhere.

Saanjh had tried to be Maya. Wearing short dresses in season 2. Trying to carry power and today she gave some clues too. And Maya is playing Saanjh. But all said and done you can have various faces, but at heart you both are distinct. Saanjh is Saanjh and Maya is Maya. There is a line that differentiates both. In that line lies the climax of the story also.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun had left God for Maya
Maya had submerged Ganesha and had made Arjun leave Ganesha's hand through her illusion i.e. her fake miscarriage

She tried to take Ganesha' s place in Arjun's life that day...she submerged Ganesha and became Arjun's God, his everything

But God doesn't take orders , no one can take his place

Arjun left God for Maya

But today he realised his mistake

Today he accpeted his mistake and bowed down in front of Ganesha for Saanjh.

He folded his hands in front of Ganesha for Saanjh , for his friend

That is a huge difference makers wanted to put across today.

Saanjh always had faith in God , she prayed to God , she spoke with God , she even fought with God but never left his hand.

Maya not only left Ganesha but wanted to take his place in arjun' s life...she didn't want even God in between her and Arjun and that is what she got.

There is no love, no goodness, no blessings of God in Maya and Arjun's relation.

She lit the diya in Arjun's house but after taking away Vandana's life...that is the right of God...to take a life..but she murdered someone, did a grave sin and without any remorse went ahead and lit the deeya. After dimnishing the deeya of Mathur family that is their mom , after taking away a life lighting a deeya will not bring God's blessings.

Maya had started going towards darkness the day she had left Ganesha' s hand and tried to become Arjun's God.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is Maya continously helping Duffer gang to find Saanjh ! C.mon its not that difficult. Yesterday she gave clue to Arjun that Saanjh is in Mumbai.
Today she told Duffer she too will pray for his wish , I mean she definitely knew it was for Saanjh & Duffer said his wish out aloud. Maya dialogues are quiet interesting. She told Duffer not God but she has the power to grant him his wish. She clearly knew what his wish was.
Next was her playing with the Mathurs & Sharma bros by making them say things with full knowledge about how much they loathe her. She even told Duffer wont u call me jaan for your jaan ?😆 After playing with them she told them she will not only show a video but audio too. In that audio Saanjh kept on giving hints which even Duffer could decipher & we think Maya would fail to notice this clues ?😳 She clearly knows the address & everything and how will Maya being so smart not understand the clues.
Next dialogue of Maya was when Suman or Arjun which one I forgot told her to do something ...what did she say ? Mein kya karungi Arjun karega ...

Duffer ka appendicitis surgery plan & the jokers exchanging letters exchanging meaningful looks ..has Maya not noticed anything ! They already have shown Maya knows every move that Duffer takes or even thinks !
Somehow I am getting this feeling Maya is helping Duffer get his jaan. Time and again they have shown Maya was aware of all their plans.

most heartbreaking dialogue was Duffer telling he cant even burn her & Maya telling you have done that long back !😭
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Maya & Ganesha had a long standing friendship since her childhood!
Arjun & Ganesha were good friends or not, one is not sure! Because, Arjun met Maya for the very first time in his life, in presence of Ganesha- a strange encounter that had profound effect on Arjun's life!
At one point, it seems Maya came into his life for his good fortune!
But, then he called Ganesha a stone and there started his misfortune!
Ganesha teased him back, giving a bandar in his life but Arjun failed perhaps in his test of trust!
So, Bandar was gone! Maa was gone! Maya was gone! Marriage was gone! & his peace is also gone!

A faithful devotee -Maya took a wrong decision in her life, by giving precedence to Arjun over Ganesha! Things went downhill for her ever since, then!

On the other hand, Dusky never ditched Ganesha! But He too tested her! He even helped her once couriering some message from Vandana! Now she is once again with Ganesha, in her difficult times!

Arjun listens to Dusky's voice & gives up his ego & now seeks his help to find Saanjh!
And, the duffer brain works super efficiently to solve all the Jigsaw puzzle to locate Saanjh's place, without ant help! Neither Maya nor Saanjh's help was needed to decode the clues! He himself solved it! Ganesh ji ka kamaal hai!

Maya too prays Ganesha now, since her Arjun is praying!
Will He help her too? Surely, Ganesh ji will help Arjun in his mission! And what do you think Maya's prayer will be! A true lover that she is, what else? It is always Arjun's well being & his happiness!
If Arjun is happy, then Maya will be happy!
Ganesha knows that and His help is assured, as all roads lead to same destination and all prayers request same demand directly or indirectly- that is Saajnh's freedom from her captivity!
She is with Ganesha, so no need to worry!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shruthiji...sry to differ..But do u really mean that short dress remark???If my memory serves me.right Saanjh always had a mixed costumes and she did wear short dresses in S1 also.. Especially when she joined Maya's offyc nd Maya mis guided with Mails nd all she wore a 3/4th I think...That's a very blunt remark on her..U don't like Saanjh but projecting every minute detail of her as a negative is smthg very difficult to digest..At the end it does go down as ur POV but I am just putting across my view..and if at allshe wanted to become Maya why would she copy her dressing style, she could have tried to be smart like Maya for which Arjun has fallen as u said..By that she could have rescued Ayaan nd then Arjun nd things won't have come this far...And Maya even lied to Ganesh ji and left him for a non existent reason nd for a person like Arjun and that's totally her fault!!!She was Thankful to GOD, but she also didn't hesitate to use him for the way she wants the things to play out!!!And Saanjh didn't order GOD to give whatever in her fate to Maya but it was a humbel request!!!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

Shruthiji...sry to differ..But do u really mean that short dress remark???If my memory serves me.right Saanjh always had a mixed costumes and she did wear short dresses in S1 also.. Especially when she joined Maya's offyc nd Maya mis guided with Mails nd all she wore a 3/4th I think...That's a very blunt remark on her..U don't like Saanjh but projecting every minute detail of her as a negative is smthg very difficult to digest..At the end it does go down as ur POV but I am just putting across my view..and if at allshe wanted to become Maya why would she copy her dressing style, she could have tried to be smart like Maya for which Arjun has fallen as u said..By that she could have rescued Ayaan nd then Arjun nd things won't have come this far...And Maya even lied to Ganesh ji and left him for a non existent reason nd for a person like Arjun and that's totally her fault!!!She was Thankful to GOD, but she also didn't hesitate to use him for the way she wants the things to play out!!!And Saanjh didn't order GOD to give whatever in her fate to Maya but it was a humbel request!!!

I heard Arjun saying that it was Maya who used to order God!
And Maya confirms it by blowing off diya & saying it to him, " It is not God who protects Saanjh, it is her (Maya)!"
She once made that bombastic statement -when gifting VM's Ganesha idol to Saanjh- that she could summon Him & get Him back, anytime in her team, as it did not bother her much if Saanjh was to have Him , then!
Now, it remains to be seen if she is able to get her true friend, on her side or not!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago