Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Laska yes maya didn't want to win and it was obvious. Sanjh thinks she won the case but maya let her win.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi you are right...i was just wondering shruthi about maya's childhood..somewhere i feel like she is covering someone..from the all like jhanvi suddenly telling she is not her daughter bla..bla..bla..but if go back to the childhood don't you think maya really isn't daughter of jhanvi?? the way she behaved with maya in her childhood..you remember shurthi that scene when jhanvi told maya "Tumhari Rago mein Ashwin ka khun Dodta hai"..somewhere its not connecting the way it should with mother and daughter relation..i mean what kind of mother is jhanvi if she let abused her daughter by her father? all this was told by maya..maybe half truth.as we all know..but from a simple view point if see this as like..what if when maya told arjun she caught ashwin having affair with someone.but in reality it was jhanvi who was having affair with ashwin..and maya caught them..maybe maya's real mother is not jhanvi at all..maya told arjun ashwin wasn't even happy with her birth..when jhanvi annouced her pregnency..but how come she knows this? if we assume maya's real mother was very rich..and fashion loving crazy women.? that's how F & C was started..?
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never once did Maya say that Ashwin was about to kill Arjun hence she killed him. She didn't give any explanation or sob story for whatever she did, just said that whatever she did was for her love. Once again she proved why even after doing so many despicable crimes, she remains my fav character in this show. Why didn't Janvi say that even she had gone to murder Ashwin as he was trying to kill Arjun 😡🤢... I felt so bad for Maya in the last episode... Always wanted her to get punished but yeah I can't stop feeling bad for her, sply seeing Jhanvi's behavior, atleast she should have felt bad for her when the death statement was announced, For God sake she is her daughter 😡
And if I remember correctly it was shown that Jhanvi had called up Maya to tell the truth 🤔
Kuch bhi happens in this show 😆😆

I think for once Maya was ready to face the consequences of her crimes, but after Arjun divorces her, she'll think of avenging him n Saanjh, basically till her last breath won't let anyone come btw her n Arjun...

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Laska yes maya didn't want to win and it was obvious. Sanjh thinks she won the case but maya let her win.

Really obvious! Maya could have easily countered Jhanvi but she didnt even tried.
Rather she confessed when in reality there was no strong evidence against her. Why?
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Never once did Maya say that Ashwin was about to kill Arjun hence she killed him. She didn't give any explanation or sob story for whatever she did, just said that whatever she did was for her love. Once again she proved why even after doing so many despicable crimes, she remains my fav character in this show. Why didn't Janvi say that even she had gone to murder Ashwin as he was trying to kill Arjun😡🤢... I felt so bad for Maya in the last episode... Always wanted her to get punished but yeah I can't stop feeling bad for her, sply seeing Jhanvi's behavior, atleast she should have felt bad for her when the death statement was announced, For God sake she is her daughter😡

And if I remember correctly it was shown that Jhanvi had called up Maya to tell the truth🤔
Kuch bhi happens in this show😆😆

I think for once Maya was ready to face the consequences of her crimes, but after Arjun divorces her, she'll think of avenging him n Saanjh, basically till her last breath won't let anyone come btw her n Arjun...

Arrey Maya is not Jhanvi's daughter. Saanjh is.

Aur dono maa beti ek jaise hain.
They want that when they do sins, sab log Gandhi ji ke bandar ban jaayein - na inka bura dekhen, na sune na bole, khaaskar Maya toh kabhi na bole .
But when Maya does sins, toh sab apni aankh kaan aur moonh kholen.

I don't like Maya, and I can't like her.
But now I feel it is best for these mahaan people that Maya comes and does some maut ka tandav on them (specially Jhanvi)
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Arrey Maya is not Jhanvi's daughter. Saanjh is.

Aur dono maa beti ek jaise hain.
They want that when they do sins, sab log Gandhi ji ke bandar ban jaayein - na inka bura dekhen, na sune na bole, khaaskar Maya toh kabhi na bole .
But when Maya does sins, toh sab apni aankh kaan aur moonh kholen.

I don't like Maya, and I can't like her.
But now I feel it is best for these mahaan people that Maya comes and does some maut ka tandav on them (specially Jhanvi)

Well not my fav character on TV, but in this show, hands down, Its only Maya who has a spine of her own
What Maya has done are crimes, hence she'll be punished by law. and TBH I don't mind, because everyone has to bear the consequences of their sins, n Maya deserves to get punished.. but what these ppl have done are also sins, forgiving your father's killer, n your daughter's abuser , supporting a criminal is also a crime, n they will never get punished, then we have Arjun, the root cause of everything... 😳
First didn't realise his love for his BFF , went on to propose a beautiful lady as she was rich, he signed into the marriage after knowing it very well that she has some psychological problems, then got irritated with her, then went on with a sob story n instigated his bro, when he finally came to save him, he disowned him and supported Maya, after knowing it very well what she's capable of doing, finally when Maya is pregnant with his child, Dusky becomes his pagalpan👏
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Well not my fav character on TV, but in this show, hands down, Its only Maya who has a spine of her own
What Maya has done are crimes, hence she'll be punished by law. and TBH I don't mind, because everyone has to bear the consequences of their sins, n Maya deserves to get punished.. but what these ppl have done are also sins, forgiving your father's killer, n your daughter's abuser , supporting a criminal is also a crime, n they will never get punished, then we have Arjun, the root cause of everything...😳
First didn't realise his love for his BFF , went on to propose a beautiful lady as she was rich, he signed into the marriage after knowing it very well that she has some psychological problems, then got irritated with her, then went on with a sob story n instigated his bro, when he finally came to save him, he disowned him and supported Maya, finally when Maya is pregnant with his child, Dusky becomes his pagalpan👏

Absolutely agreed!!!

The way Dusky goes on to celebrate with her father's murderer speaks volumes about her selfless character.

Also Jhanvi the mother of the millennium who was lecturing Maya on how she is not her daughter was a big joke as she herself never fulfilled the duties of a mother.
Jhanvi did spoke the truth though, she is not Maya's mother and Maya is not her daughter.
But this truth should have been spoken at that time only when Maya was begging Ganesha to spare Jhanvi, coz if ill treatment, negligence, crime are the basis of breaking the relationship, then Jhanvi had already done all of these things to Maya. But as I said, when Jhanvi does wrong she gets respect, when Maya does wrong she is abandoned.

And I have absolutely no words for Arjun who falls in love at the speed of light.
All I am hoping is that this is his final decision.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi what I had always liked about Maya is the fact that she is a fighter, good or bad you cannot take that fighter aspect from this girl. Yes in court she didnt tell any sob story. She summed up her crimes in one sentence. I did it for my love. And you can say even in loss she stood tall.
@manya easy victory means something is missing. Saanjh won the battle, but the war, to whom does the war belong. Somewhere I felt Maya knew she has to lose this battle. When she chose the path of fire where Arjun will know her truth I was expecting this. She will become bad and mad in front of the world. After so much crimes there is no other way out.
Yes you are right Saanjh is Jhanvi's daughter. Both has no self respect, but talk about self respect a lot. It was laugh riot to see Suman talking about self respect of Saanjh. You have the man in your hand, what is so big deal in pretending pricey with some dialogues.

@factfictionmyth Maya's childhood is not what it seems to be.As I said it looks Ashwin is the sole villian and Jhanvi the abla nari. I am really doubtful of this funda. Ashwin is selfish, money minded, have torturted Maya, but I dont buy the theory he is the only villian of Maya's childhood.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi's testimony in front of the court had so many loopholes. One thing being she completely omitted the part about Ashwin being a abusive dad & made it look as if Maya had killed an innocent man. She conveniently forgot before Maya she too had gone to kill him screaming she had never told him anything but not anymore , she will not let him make Maya suffer anymore . Now in court she said she said she will not let others suffer for Maya ! Woman is ridiculous !
Also she conveniently put the blame on Maya for framing her as Ashwin's murderer. But as far as I can recall it was her son cum ex damaad who had brought in a fake tantrik & made her feel as if shes the murderer & also made her confess her crime in a letter. It was that letter which actually got Jhanvi in trouble & police believed her written confession.
Next lie was she had wanted to tell Arjun but if I am not wrong she wasnt trusting Arjun that time & was hiding from him too. I don't understand y she called Maya in that go down & told her over phone that she knew who the murderer was & then started hiding & only wanted to tell Saanjh not Arjun also. If she had learnt all this was Mayas plan why didnt she go straight to the police then ? Not everything told by the woman was the truth . She had lied & hidden some facts.

Why was Maya so casual during the whole trial ? It seemed she was wanting to get caught. There was not a single sign of panic in her face , it just looked like she gave in easily . Saanjh the arrogant idiot thought she won but didn't it look more like Maya let her win ?
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah that victory was actually nothing but just Maya giving up. Saanjh did not do anything, her presence was irrelevant in the court. Maya did not even try to put up a defense.