Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Didn't Maya give a live demo to her audience how the torture of Saanjh can be started or stopped by issuing her commands over phone?
That confirms it is live & real!

Another interesting observation for me was her aadat of winning & her pride in that!
Is it confidence or over-confidence or even arrogance? Well, when the downfall actually begins, one will surely agree that arrogant attitude is always the undoing of every great victory!

Right now, it is Maya's day! But, tomorrow belongs to whom, we will have to wait & see, till tomorrow!

hmmm..i am giving you a short answer..you ever heard?? *You Will Not Win Beacuse I will Not Lose.!! 😉 its your pov that's she always wins but for me...i see her as a survivor..who does not know how to win but she surely know not to lose whenver...whatever..wherever anything..happens to her she will not lose..that's why you do not see her downfall..and @bold it was always maya's day everytime..😆 she will sure lose..when she herself will decides to give up her fighting spirit.her never give up attitude...other than that no one can win against her...that's for sure..
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

hmmm..i am giving you a short answer..you ever heard?? *You Will Not Win Beacuse I will Not Lose.!! 😉 its your pov that's she always wins but for me...i see her as a survivor..who does not know how to win but she surely know not to lose whenver...whatever..wherever anything..happens to her she will not lose..that's why you do not see her downfall..and @bold it was always maya's day everytime..😆 she will sure lose..when she herself will decides to give up her fighting spirit.her never give up attitude...other than that no one can win against her...that's for sure..

I believe Maya herself uttered a dialogue about her 'aadat' of winning, if I heard her correctly!
No problems, as Maya herself has kindly agreed - now going to oblige with a lecture, on the art of winning, to her discerning audience like Ayaan & gang, in tomorrow's episode- it could possibly be very educating for them, to re-discover a thing or two, say, how to win their game against Maya!

Maya's streak of victories is unlikely to last for ever! That is my take! Since we are nearing the end, we will come to know who gets to win!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

I believe Maya herself uttered a dialogue about her 'aadat' of winning, if I heard her correctly!
No problems, as Maya herself has kindly agreed - now going to oblige with a lecture, on the art of winning, to her discerning audience like Ayaan & gang, in tomorrow's episode- it could possibly be very educating for them, to re-discover a thing or two, say, how to win their game against Maya!

Maya's streak of victories is unlikely to last for ever! That is my take! Since we are nearing the end, we will come to know who gets to win!

I agree with @fernandez if Maya wins then it would be the most horrendous ending ever!!

And yes the phrase "You can't defeat someone who never gives up" applies to Maya in all possible circumstances, she never gives up and she never will.
The only solution to this problem is Maya's death.
As I said earlier, Maya ko zindagi se aur hame Maya se mukti mill jayegi.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruti yesterday's episode was actually really interesting, every character did something or said something that I completely agree with!

Firstly Maya asking Suman "Is that all you are going to do?"
Seriously I couldn't have agreed more with Maya on this one.

Then Jhanvi looks at Maya and then falls unconscious.
I bet she was thinking "Yeh ladki har baar bach kaise jaati hai, mujhe laga tha iss baar Arjun mere Ahwin ka badla zaroor lelega!!"
😆 😆 😆
Jhanvi deserves the mother of the millennium award, specially for the behosh honewala scene!

Later we see Saanjh getting tortured.
Maya said "Jab Saanjh ko dard hota hai toh usse Thoda as achcha lagta hai"
Well after Saanjh's "Rajiv tumhare koi galti nahi hai, toh kya hua agar tumne mere papa ko maardala"
Mujhe Saanjh ka torture Hona thoda nahi bohot achcha laga!
After that dialogue I want Saanjh to burn in hell!!
See Saanjh, this happens when you celebrate with your father's murderer!
Congratulations Saanjheshwari Devi, you are getting what you deserve.

Finally Ayaan asks "Iss baar bhi Maya kaise jeet gayi??"
Yes Ayaan, ham bhi show ke start se yahi samajhne ki koshish kar rahe hain ki har baar Maya kaise jeet jaati hain? Probably you should go and give a dharna outside the writer's house who is clearly partial towards a particular character!

Yaar I seriously don't get this.
In that 3 year gap, Saanjh jhak nahi maar rahi thi, law ki padhai kar rahi thi.
3 saal tak Arjun F&C ka CEO tha.
Aur 3 saal tak Maya apne hi ghar mein kaam waali bai thi.

Aur isske baad we see Maya the kaamwali bai easily defeating Saanjheshwari devi the nakli lawyer and the brainless talentless yet rich and still rich CEO!!
Clearly Maya ne kaamwali baiyon ka naam roshan kiya hai!!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I agree with @fernandez if Maya wins then it would be the most horrendous ending ever!!

And yes the phrase "You can't defeat someone who never gives up" applies to Maya in all possible circumstances, she never gives up and she never will.
The only solution to this problem is Maya's death.
As I said earlier, Maya ko zindagi se aur hame Maya se mukti mill jayegi.

In this long drawn war, victory keeps changing hands even though it appears every time to us-Maya as the winner!
Didn't Saanjh come back strongly into Arjun's life now?!
Isn't Maya now forced to acknowledge -and worse even - to concede it to Arjun?!
What can one say when she teased her husband as Saanjh's pyar, while showing the video call of Saanjh's torture, even as he was barely opening his mouth to mention her name?!
Maya couldn't stand whenever Arjun was in pain- ever since she started loving him beyhadh!
Now, she is clearly enjoying his pain, true or not?!
The CVs are not allowing us to forget the tag line of the show, when Maya was thrusting her face forward & teasingly demanding a kiss from Arjun! And what did we see as the response?
A bemused husband forced to retreat & ducking away from her face!
Is it a win or defeat, for Maya?
Maya's apparent victories are mere perceptions! Her steadily losing ground with Arjun- the only goal & meaning of her life, in this world - is an irrefutable reality!
Maya is staring defeat even though it deceptively creates a perception as she is invincible -winning day-to-day battles, every time!
But, the bigger war is a lost cause, for her already !
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys yesterday in my analysis I forgot to add the most important dialogue of Maya. When I thought about it, I started laughing. I mean what I have been telling from day 1 on this thread, the lady told herself. If Arjun can listen to her.
Maya says she thinks with heart and Arjun is thinking with head. I have been telling in this thread Maya can be defeated only through heart's way not head's way.

She can be defeated by the person who sees the door and not the key.

Because the language of Maya is the language of your inner most thoughts, if it is clean, then Maya wont affect you. Maya picks up the dirt inside you and uses against you. Arjun says she is keechad, but that keechad is not hers, it is his and everyone who thinks they are victims of Maya.

It is the power of Prakriti over Sanskriti. It is the power of your true nature vs the actual nature you are projecting to the world.

Language of heart is not seen, it is felt. If you see Maya you cannot defeat her. To defeat Maya you have to feel her, and when you start feeling her, the truth that comes out, is not the truth you believe.

Yes Maya baby when you spoke that dialogue I only wanted to tell " Girl who are you, what are you" and what is the truth you are going to show.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya I didnt feel anything for Saanjh. Let me be frank. She is there because of her actions only. If she wants to escape that torture chamber let her fight it out without crying Arjun, Arjun.
shruthiravi thumbnail
One more thing when I remembered that dialogue of Maya a song, a very beautiful tamil song played in my lips.
Kaatrin Mozhi oliyaa, isayaa.
Poovin mozhi nirama, manama
Kadalin mozhi alaya, nuraya
Kaadal mozhi imaya, idhala
Iyaarkayin mozhikal purividhu, manitharin mozhikal thevayilla, idayathin mozhikal purithuvidhin manitharku mozhiye theyvayille

( Translation: What is the language of wind sound or music, what is the language of flower color or fragrance, what is the language of sea wave or foam, what is the language of love eyes or lips. Understand the language of nature, you dont need the language of humans, understand the language of heart and you dont need language to speak)

Written by acclaimed lyricist Vairamuthu this song was superhit so was the movie Mozhi. I simply adore this movie for its take. The way they presented their heroine who is deaf and dumb. The girl who spoke with eyes and a man who understands those eyes without language.

Language of heart doesnt need dialogues.Language of love doesnt have dialogues. Same thing the song says also.

Kaatru vessubothu disayakal kidayathu, kadhal pesubothu mozhikal kidayathau. ( When wind blows there is no direction and when love speaks there is no dialogues)

Language of heart is the language of love, language of life. A brain dead man's heart give life to another person. But a brain of a man who died with heart attack cannot sustain another life. Science says take care of your heart for healthy life. Make your mind understand the language of heart if you want peace and love in your life.

But the most interesting point is people wont understand this language unless it is expressed through the language of head as they need to see it as ability to feel is not there in everyone.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

One more thing when I remembered that dialogue of Maya a song, a very beautiful tamil song played in my lips.

Kaatrin Mozhi oliyaa, isayaa.
Poovin mozhi nirama, manama
Kadalin mozhi alaya, nuraya
Kaadal mozhi imaya, idhala
Iyaarkayin mozhikal purividhu, manitharin mozhikal thevayilla, idayathin mozhikal purithuvidhin manitharku mozhiye theyvayille

( Translation: What is the language of wind sound or music, what is the language of flower color or fragrance, what is the language of sea wave or foam, what is the language of love eyes or lips. Understand the language of nature, you dont need the language of humans, understand the language of heart and you dont need language to speak)

Written by acclaimed lyricist Vairamuthu this song was superhit so was the movie Mozhi. I simply adore this movie for its take. The way they presented their heroine who is deaf and dumb. The girl who spoke with eyes and a man who understands those eyes without language.

Language of heart doesnt need dialogues.Language of love doesnt have dialogues. Same thing the song says also.

Kaatru vessubothu disayakal kidayathu, kadhal pesubothu mozhikal kidayathau. ( When wind blows there is no direction and when love speaks there is no dialogues)

Language of heart is the language of love, language of life. A brain dead man's heart give life to another person. But a brain of a man who died with heart attack cannot sustain another life. Science says take care of your heart for healthy life. Make your mind understand the language of heart if you want peace and love in your life.

But the most interesting point is people wont understand this language unless it is expressed through the language of head as they need to see it as ability to feel is not there in everyone.

A great song with lyrics, meaning & music, also the theme of movie & excellent portrayal by Jyothika! Good acting by Prakash raj & Prithvi raj!
Thanks for taking down memory lane -one of my favourite songs & a movie indeed, as I watch very rarely one!

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Fernandes Tamil has the best love stories and most beautiful romantic songs. I dont know how they come up with some unique love stories and express it also. But you dont forget them. I learned Tamil to understand the lyrics of ARR songs as without knowing meaning I was unable to enjoy them completely.