Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The story has now progressed upto a stage where maya is finally getting arrested & Arjun is offering divorce to her!
But that is shot before extension!
Now, with a good scope for 2 or 3 tracks to run before it finally winds up in October, what can happen further?
Will divorce materialise? Will Maya give up that easily?
Can Arjun-Saanjh marriage really happen?
If Khattar comes back (another mummy returns story!) what will he do?
Will Maya go back to Ganesha after giving up Arjun, for her sukoon?
Or, will she remain adamant with a fight in her hands?
Will we get to see a beyhadh Maya with never-say-die attitude, after all these happenings, till the very end?

<font color="#0000FF">Aur jaane ke liye dekthe rahi ye! the one & only show Beyhadh on Sony TV,</font> <font color="#FF0000">till it ends whenever it is</font>!

PS: If the number of episodes are restricted at around 150, it would have been a good thriller story!
Now, with the CH dragging it further, it does not look like <font color="#0000FF">beyhadh story </font>but only <font color="#FF0000">beyhadh sorry!</font>

You know I was really happy about the show finally ending but the producers had to blow up my happiness.
I thought that only 10 more episodes to go...
But we will be having 60-70 more torturous episodes.

And Aswin is coming back.
Pehle Maya, fir Samay, fir Arjun ab Ashwin.
You correctly named it "Mummy Returns"
😆 😆 😆

Recently a member from production team has given a statement that the show was supposed to end in October only as the story is 1 year long. So I don't know, maybe the whole fuss was about the time slot change.

So the show did proved to be a total of an year long torture on us as well as on logic.

As for what is going to happen next, most probably jo log zinda bachche hain Maya unhe bhi bhagwan ko pyara kar degi.

Maya's Anthem : Barah mahino mein Barah tareekon se sab ka murder karke dikhaungi

Maya's Motive : Total planetary annihilation

Maya's Sach : She is a mixed breed of chudail and alien who is assassin by profession

RIP everyone (in advance)

I might not watch this show for the next month.
I can bear 10 episodes, but 60 episodes of pure torture is simply out of my league.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@fernandes show was never till aug. It was 260 epi. A lot of news is fed to people to garner trp or keep the show in news. They call it extension.But for me these are just media gimmick. Every one knew it is going till Oct. Then they played with audience mood a bit.that's it. I as a person don't believe much on actor /actress interview on shows. Segment are bit more trust worthy but even then when it plays out they carry different meaning. In a thriller they always want to confuse u. Giving u dope so that u latch on it. I would prefer episode is discussed in my thread than interpretation of actor actress remarks and other media gimmick of going of air extension etc. I work in a corporate environment. What is seen outside and what happens inside is completely different. Brand positioning, brand recall, brand creation, data representation all these terminology is related to perception creation or Maya. This u have to do for urself if u want to survive in corporate world. Work alone doesn't matter. How u represent ur work matters. So don't waste time in trying to make out what actor /actress mean or tellybuzz means. Their purpose itself is to ensure u don't discuss show much so that thrill can be maintained.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya Maya is not a destructive force alone. It is constructive also. Watch the last 10 episode only. That will be better. You are going to get arjun saanj shaadi preparation. 😆.coming to ashwin. I told his funeral didn't happen. So he can come back. From season 1 I was asking ashwin ka funeral nahin hua hai.so did he die. Rajiv funeral didn't happen. He came back. But now police took his body so dead hopefully.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@fernandes show was never till aug. It was 260 epi. A lot of news is fed to people to garner trp or keep the show in news. They call it extension.But for me these are just media gimmick. Every one knew it is going till Oct. Then they played with audience mood a bit.that's it. I as a person don't believe much on actor /actress interview on shows. Segment are bit more trust worthy but even then when it plays out they carry different meaning. In a thriller they always want to confuse u. Giving u dope so that u latch on it. I would prefer episode is discussed in my thread than interpretation of actor actress remarks and other media gimmick of going of air extension etc. I work in a corporate environment. What is seen outside and what happens inside is completely different. Brand positioning, brand recall, brand creation, data representation all these terminology is related to perception creation or Maya. This u have to do for urself if u want to survive in corporate world. Work alone doesn't matter. How u represent ur work matters. So don't waste time in trying to make out what actor /actress mean or tellybuzz means. Their purpose itself is to ensure u don't discuss show much so that thrill can be maintained.

Agree with u but in this case I don't think it was publicity gimmick. They had shooted the climax. The channel did it to see their full potential. Innitially the shows are good the climax also the team has to be at their best but the middle phase there happens a lot of dragging. Two advantages of this situation is we got rid of samay and Jhanvi got to speak.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

You know I was really happy about the show finally ending but the producers had to blow up my happiness.
I thought that only 10 more episodes to go...
But we will be having 60-70 more torturous episodes.

And Aswin is coming back.
Pehle Maya, fir Samay, fir Arjun ab Ashwin.
You correctly named it "Mummy Returns"
😆 😆 😆

Recently a member from production team has given a statement that the show was supposed to end in October only as the story is 1 year long. So I don't know, maybe the whole fuss was about the time slot change.

So the show did proved to be a total of an year long torture on us as well as on logic.

As for what is going to happen next, most probably jo log zinda bachche hain Maya unhe bhi bhagwan ko pyara kar degi.

Maya's Anthem : Barah mahino mein Barah tareekon se sab ka murder karke dikhaungi

Maya's Motive : Total planetary annihilation

Maya's Sach : She is a mixed breed of chudail and alien who is assassin by profession

RIP everyone (in advance)

I might not watch this show for the next month.
I can bear 10 episodes, but 60 episodes of pure torture is simply out of my league.

As we are nearing 220, only 40 more left! still good enough to change the story, any way! But I doubt, it will go only as per original thought process!
As long as there is some sensible thing- common on sensible thing & beyhadh, kya bath hai?- Hmmm . . .let us only hope for the best!
Even if the show is to be skipped, the forum can keep one in some kind of entertainment! So, better to keep an eye on forum, once in a while!
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Don't you think such gimmicks can affect Advt revenue? Longevity of show is always a factor in advt strategy! So, such perceived uncertainties should worry the channel from revenue point of view, if not anything else!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shruti: Loved the sita- dirt analysis. Truly well said that people see the dirt in their minds in people. If we rewind to S1, this is exactly what happned with maya, fighting against a society calling her bad and mad
shruthiravi thumbnail
Y12 that dirt part is very important. Somewhere the whole perception lies there. @fernandes what happens behind scenes and what happens in front of it cannot be compared. Show stability instability is not decided by media gimmick. Ratings are there and other parameters based on which back ground negotiation happens. I am in IT.I know how funny it is to read certain articles on it industry. Especially abt the MNC I work. My mom had called me once telling tv mein report coming and I was like don't panic. Nothing of what they are telling is happening. There are people who ask me do i have a job now reading reports on job cuts. It is funny to answer such questions when u know people don't understand the dynamics of industry. When all these funda happens nothing major happens in share market which is based on revenue. But people don't look there. Corporate has lot of interplay and they project to u what benefits them unless it is some scandal like Satyam fiasco.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

As we are nearing 220, only 40 more left! still good enough to change the story, any way! But I doubt, it will go only as per original thought process!
As long as there is some sensible thing- common on sensible thing & beyhadh, kya bath hai?- Hmmm . . .let us only hope for the best!
Even if the show is to be skipped, the forum can keep one in some kind of entertainment! So, better to keep an eye on forum, once in a while!

Yes I will most definitely be active on this forum.
One thing that I absolutely admire are Shruti's analysis on this show.
And of course discussing the show with you is fun as well.

As for CVs showing us something sensible, well we all know the answer to that.

@shruti yes you are right, Maya has constructive power as well, but the light that Maya has within is surpressed by none other than Maya. And I personally feel that CVs are stretching the story in all sorts of directions without any proper logic.
As for Maya going to jail, that could only happen when Maya herself wants to go to jail, just like Maya going to mental asylum.

You remember that marriage scene where havan kund ki agni had become damn too dangerous.
I finally am able to link it with the present scenario.
One thing that the show keeps repeating is "Maya aag hai"
When the ArYa married life started Maya was havan kund ki agni, pure and pious, something that helps us, something which is our requirement.
One mistake such as Arjun going out of mandap to hug Saanjh, and this Agni goes mad, then it becomes something like forest fire, which is dangerous, which causes destruction.
Maya was not scared of Agni, because she herself is aag.
Arjun was there too, but really very reluctant.
Everyone gasped in horror while watching the two take pheras very similar to the reaction of people watching Maya's mad and bad actions.
Once ignited this fire knows no bounds.
There is no going back.
The only hope for Maya was someone helped her when she was havan kund ki Agni.
Once motivated to be a big fire, there is no other way for Maya.

And yes you were right about Ashwin. I remember when you had written that regarding Ashwin and Samay my reaction was "How is it possible " but it happened anyway.
I have to say Shruti, your analysis and observations regarding the show are quite accurate!
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@ manya Maya went to kill ashwin post vm took arjun. But it had not become destructive. It was still containable as u said. Havan kund ki agni.But when saajun hugged it broke limits. That beyhadh friendship make Maya beyhadh.But u only see beyhadh Maya. What made Maya havan kund ki agni was arjun love. That why the proposal beneath water.cool.comfortable. But that friendship lit fire on water. Imagine fire on water. Water should extinguish fire and if in same water fire spread what is the alternative. Water only can extinguish it.Water need to understand it. Only arjun with his action can make Maya havan kund ki agni.other wise even if she goes to jail she is unbridled fire only.