Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hugsandkisses thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
How do you think the show will end ? I just hope that it is not Maya rotting in jail / asylum.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

How do you think the show will end ? I just hope that it is not Maya rotting in jail / asylum.

no maya will not that for sure..😉
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in the last two episodes, they emphasized time alot. bfr revealing hw saanjh n arjun 'trapped' him, they kept showing the clock, n yesterday as well, n they clearly showed 45 min had passed since arjun n saanjh were convincing rajiv to test maya. Is that relevant? We know maya ws waiting in those 45 min but is that all? im sure maya mustv noticed smthn is wrong n had a backup plan...
n yes rajiv isnt dumb infact he is very smart but evn he knows only the truth of the sins maya did after marriage, not the truth of her past. Same goes with saanjh n arjun, they dnt evn know the truth of maya's actual relation with rajiv n hw it actually started. its lik VM-Ashwin all over again. She believed ashwin, who told shipra n who told saanjh that maya trapped rajiv in her fake love, used him n thn discarded him after she got the company back, the truth however is much worse n dark for maya. she ws the victim of ashwin's ploy in the past, yes she let him but thats cuz dis girl is a survivor n will die than let ashwin win over her... It truly annoys me hw much they put things on maya's head...lik evrythng bad is her doing...n the amazing or shud i say horrifying thing is ashwin did the same...rmmbr wen the dogs bit him, say it a move from god to the evil man, but nooo ashwin blamed it all on maya, she sent the dogs (-_-)...n jhanvi the greatest mother in the world is always only silently weakly mumbling the words.."no" 😡...frustration is at its peak wen it comes to these characters!!
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@AlexP927, Rajiv knows everything. He is near to Maya from her age of 8. He knows Maya's truth. He is her shadow, which has always been, always is with her, and, as he himself says, will always be with her. Even when Maya doesn't know this. Most of the time, Maya doesn't know about this
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

@AlexP927, Rajiv knows everything. He is near to Maya from her age of 8.

are u sure? because all i remember from that week wen they were showing the samay/rajiv n maya past, samay had been following her since the time maya supposedly thought she ws done wid him n had him jailed, little did she know he had been following her all those years n thn samay came into saanjh's life as he knew that thru her he can get to maya...n the so called maya's truth he knows is the supposed affair maya had with him, n the true side of it, not the version maya told to the world or arjun. evn in the old godown wen he ws threatening her, he ws threatening her will all her deeds wch maya thought no one knew...wen did he say that he knows her since she was 8? Ws it during the same past episodes? Maybe i missed it
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
8/8/2017

Dusky's life is in Maya's hands. I loved the irony of the whole thing. How did Maya pull of this scoop. And I loved when Maya said, now for my love it is very important Dusky to be alive, she has been so much tied to my love. Arjun wanted to die for Dusky, Dusky wanted to die for Arjun. And Dusky gave Maya the lesson love doesnt mean death, but life. Now look at the situation Arjun has to live with Maya for Dusky. It doesnt matter he likes it or doesnt like it. For Dusky's life, Arjun has to be with Maya.
What is the deal offered for Arjun in return. Making of a hero. Arjun jumped the jail and came and rescued her. He is absolved of all the charges. Saanjh wanted to push everything on Maya and Maya pushed everything on Rajiv. This time police had taken Rajiv's body, so he is dead for sure.

Why did Maya kill Rajiv as I am sure she did it and made Arjun parrot the kidnap story. Maya killed Rajiv for love. Maya killed Rajiv for Prem. And what does Arjun say. That he killed Samay or he killed time. Yes time which took the life of love was killed. And why did it happen, because love or Prem's daughter has to be protected.

Now in front of the society Arjun is a hero. A man who took extreme risks to protect his wife. Maya tells his love. So Arjun loves Saanjh yaa it has to. After all that is what VM wanted that Arjun give all the love to Saanjh. But then Saanjh herself had asked Ganesha to give that love to Maya. So now Maya the wife stands between Arjun and Saanjh. The story of heroism cannot be un done. What will you say, if you indict Maya, then police had seen Arjun with knife in his hand. So he is Samay's killer. So the story of heroism or Maya is necessary for Arjun to keep Saanjh alive. And Maya said one thing right. If I am happy Saanjh will remain happy. If tears come to my eyes, then I will ensure that much tears come to Saanjh's eyes also.

I thought Saanjh's maincourse was over. No it is not. Infact it seems like the dinner date has just started for Saanjh with Maya, without Arjun to rescue her. A place from where only Maya can bring her out. Because she came on her own to Maya's den.

Saanjh and Arjun wanted to put everything on Maya and absolve Rajiv on the crime of killing Prem so that Dusky can get Arjun. Maya killed Rajiv and put the blame of her abduction and made the story of Arjun rescuing her, and came in firmly between Arjun and Saanjh.

Saanjh had once put her hands between the bride and groom. She had interfered most of the time in season 1 of Arya private time including their first suhag raat. Now she was having a joy ride with Duffer the same way Maya had when Arjun proposed her in Mauritus and Dusky stood in black dress near the fire. And Maya came between them. Dusky was wearing black then, Maya is wearing black today. Yes she knows Arjun doesnt love her, but then she cant give him to Dusky, the same way Dusky couldnt give him to her in true sense in Season 1. At that time Arjun had loved Maya, but Dusky always came because she couldnt leave her duffer. yes she was his friend. And today Maya is his wife.

Maya told Suman her voice wont reach Saanjh. Very true. When it had reached Saanjh. Suman had gave the most sane advice to her in season 1 as well as in season 2. To stay away from the couple and mind her business. But that voice didnt reach Dusky.

Today Maya took away Arjun's madness and kept it in a place only where she knows. Arjun's madness will be alive, but in her control. Just like Arjun wanted Maya's madness, Maya too want Arjun's madness to be alive. But then that madness is given shock treatments, where the man for whom she ended up in captivity is no where to protect her. To defeat Maya she sided with the man who killed her father. And to protect her, the man whom she loves and who loves her had to side with her tormentor. This is what you get Saanjh. When you leave truth for perception this is what you get. No one should cry Arjun is with Maya, abiding by what Maya tells. If Saanjh can strike a deal with Prem's killer, Maya can also strike a deal with Arjun for Saanjh.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska what I have understood is Maya knew Rajiv in adulthood during company take over, where he demanded a price from her. Then she burned him. He went to jail and has been going behind Maya for 8 years. In between he decided to use Saanjh as she can take him to Maya.
I never head anyone telling Maya knew Samay from the age of 8.

@alex time is always important. What was the time shown today, if I am right it was some early morning 3 am, 4 am right. Could you please confirm, I will analyze based on that.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Judicial system of our country is getting mocked when an inspector level police officer could decide on the spot to overturn a trial court verdict of awarding a death penalty after following a legal procedure!
Mind you, Arjun is not even an accused under trial! He is a convict, condemned to death & currently a fugitive after his escape from the prison! And Maya Arjun Sharma did not bother to explain who was the other person looking identical to her, on whose death Arjun was convicted!
How did she die? Merely a two sentence verbal explanation would change the fate of the case or what?
A complete non-sense & nothing less than that!
And Maya contacted goondas to kidnap Saanjh and how?
Where from they all came? What was Arjun doing?
How did Maya escape from the physical restraints to kill another strong man?
Will Cvs care to answer or it is assumed that they are minor details, so don't bother?!
Story has moved further, so move on to watch the next illogical rubbish the Cvs are planning to throw at us! Is that what we are supposed to do?
I am seriously wondering if it is really worth even commenting this show after seeing such ridiculous story line/screenplay - all in the name of 'thrills & twists'?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The Judicial system of our country is getting mocked when an inspector level police officer could decide on the spot to overturn a trial court verdict of awarding a death penalty after following a legal procedure!
Mind you, Arjun is not even an accused under trial! He is a convict, condemned to death & currently a fugitive after his escape from the prison! And Maya Arjun Sharma did not bother to explain who was the other person looking identical to her, on whose death Arjun was convicted!
How did she die? Merely a two sentence verbal explanation would change the fate of the case or what?
A complete non-sense & nothing less than that!
And Maya contacted goondas to kidnap Saanjh and how?
Where from they all came? What was Arjun doing?
How did Maya escape from the physical restraints to kill another strong man?
Will Cvs care to answer or it is assumed that they are minor details, so don't bother?!
Story has moved further, so move on to watch the next illogical rubbish the Cvs are planning to throw at us! Is that what we are supposed to do?
I am seriously wondering if it is really worth even commenting this show after seeing such ridiculous story line/screenplay - all in the name of 'thrills & twists'?

All your queries will be answered in the remaining episodes. Its obvious Maya has an ally who's been helping her. Now who is it remains to be seen.

It could be Rajiv. All this Rajiv thinking Sanjh as diamond & singing her bhajan looked fake to me. Its not that Rajiv didnt know or think her to be a devi. Once before when he was living at their house he had monologues like Saanjh tum bahut acchi ho par Maya k liye mujhe tumhe marna hi padega . Rajiv is obsessed with Maya the same way Maya is with Arjun. So can any amout of lecture change Mayas mentality that it has changed Rajiv's in a second?.Both he & Maya r like identical twins both love to play with blood self harm ..only difference being Rajiv likes to roll in mud & sniff & eat tissues too . I think it wasn't all 3 of them playing with Maya but SaaJun were being played at by SaMaya.

Or maybe Rajiv is indeed dead & a third person could be helping Maya. Who Jahnvi ? I dont know but I find her ch always fishy. This woman used to forgive Ashwin who was a child abuser a wife beater a man after her money at the drop of a hat & dreamt of living a happy married life with him. Maya is that mans daughter & I feel the whole Mehrotra family is psychotic. So wouldn't be surprised if Jhanvi is helping her daughter . Remember Ashwin too tried to kill her by making her consume sweets which were fatal & she cud have died. Yet she forgave him so Maya trying to kill her might not affect her much. She might have forgiven her as well,
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also these days I feel Jhanvi is pretending to be ill. She might have recovered. Shes staying at Mathur residence faking shes a sick helpless woman so that she can put a tab on what these jokers are up to and pass it to her daughter .