Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Comments inline.

We can go on in circles with the same points any number of times and trust me, if I am asked, I will reply🙂.

smiley37smiley37smiley37

My point is exactly as what is written. Toshu and Pakhi were never taught to have empathy, respect for women, and consideration as children. Their parenting is responsible for the adults that they have become.

If Adhya's absolutely self-centred, cruel, entitled tendencies not being addressed by her parents is being justified by doing whataboutery re: Pakhi and Toshu; good luck to her for her adulthood ig. No one treats you as a princess and lets you bulldoze their romantic lives or lets you lock children in dark rooms without consequences once you turn an adult. But again, what do I know?

Also; you are comparing *check notes* a highschooler and an undergraduate to a 12-13 y/o because they share one parent in common.

Late teens/young adults are intellectually, biologically and psychologically different from a early teenager. What they know, understand, and process about romantic relationships is inherently different lol. The control parents have over either group is different lol. But what do I know?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

smiley37smiley37smiley37

My point is exactly as what is written.

You see, not everyone is intelligent, intellectually evolved or understanding. So, to avoid any misunderstanding, please elaborate.

Toshu and Pakhi were never taught to have empathy, respect for women, and consideration as children. Their parenting is responsible for the adults that they have become.

And what gives you the impression that Adhya had a childhood and upbringing to boast of? Where on earth is empathy and respect coming into this? The same child who was abused by Shahs, Pakhi. Surely children should also be taught to Not put up with abuse and ill treatment.

The statements made about Adhya are not empathetic towards the horrible past the child has had either, are they. Her angst restlessness and behaviour is also a consequence of the horrible past and upbringing she is subject to.

If Adhya's absolutely self-centred, cruel, entitled tendencies not being addressed by her parents is being justified by doing whataboutery re: Pakhi and Toshu; good luck to her for her adulthood ig. No one treats you as a princess and lets you bulldoze their romantic lives or lets you lock children in dark rooms without consequences once you turn an adult. But again, what do I know?

Wow, such adjectives for the child. Talk about empathy.

Spelling Whataboutery, is, by far the most convenient excuse and default when reasoning seems to fail because the disparity is evident. Anyway.

I am pretty sure anyone could care less about her adulthood. Her adulthood is doomed because she has Anupama and Anuj as parents. Fundamentally, none of them cared to address her fears and trauma and address the root cause of her trauma but her parents included, everyone is ever ready to blame the child.

The child pleaded with her parents for their time, love and care, asked for a promise to never leave her, pleaded with her father to not force her to interact woth her abusers and the source of her trauma. ALL these are conveniently forgotten, isn't it?

Her actions are a consequence of her past experiences. Clearly you have not read the prior posts, never mind, nothing wrong in repeating.

She was literally abused by Leela and Hansmukh was a mookhdarshak. What makes anyone think that one should be courteous or not feel threatened by such individuals and not avoid them.

When one comes face to face with the source of their trauma, fear, the first reaction to instinctively protect by means of avoiding the person/situation, when one is forced against it, there are two universal reactions: either self harm and in persistent cases harming others.

Now that her actions are seen, what are the so-called Parents doing to address and resolve the issue? The parents are also judging her and resorting to threat and harsh behaviour, forcing her to something against her consent. How does anyone expect to resolve issues. So, if there is anyone who is self-absolved, it is the parents.

Also; you are comparing *check notes* a highschooler and an undergraduate to a 12-13 y/o because they share one parent in common.

Late teens/young adults are intellectually, biologically and psychologically different from a early teenager. What they know, understand, and process about romantic relationships is inherently different lol. The control parents have over either group is different lol. But what do I know?

Sure, and preteens do not understand if two people are in love or are cheating on one another? Maturity sets in not just by age but by experiences and environment. Some of these experiences scars a person for life.

In case of Adhya, she has also seen and experienced much beyond her age. But it's fine, Adhya's character can remain the most judged character to suit our narrative ofcourse.

I am not here to pass judgements about others' knowledge or understanding, so, you are free to think what you want.

Comments inline.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I do not want to engage in a fandom where peiple think that some 12 y/o-13 y/o understands the concept of sexual and/or emotional fidelity in their middle aged parents' life enough to interfere in it. Because it is wholly inappropriate for them to do so. If some weird ass parent lets their underage child be worried about their very adult relationship, then the parent needs to be horsewhipped lol.

Sorry, you see, no matter how traumatic a childhood is, a child is still a child. They do not become a parent's mom/bestie/therapist/relationship counsellor. Adhya can call out Anuj for causing sadness to Shruti. That doesn't mean it is her place to scheme, follow her parents/exes, and/or lock up children to punish them for putting mehendi on her dad's ex.That is creepy and cruel and needs to be corrected by her parents. Please google parentification. How fùcked up it is. Samar was parentified by Upmaa and he died a miserable man lol.

You keep on talking about how Adhya was a wronged by literally anyone and everyone who breathed her way. Okay, fair.

What exactly has Pari done to her that her life is eligible to be risked at the altar of Adhya's trauMA as a collateral damage?

Not engaging with this conversation further .

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

I do not want to engage in a fandom where peiple think that some 12 y/o-13 y/o understands the concept of sexual and/or emotional fidelity in their middle aged parents' life enough to interfere in it. Because it is wholly inappropriate for them to do so. If some weird ass parent lets their underage child be worried about their very adult relationship, then the parent needs to be horsewhipped lol.

Sorry, you see, no matter how traumatic a childhood is, a child is still a child. They do not become a parent's mom/bestie/therapist/relationship counsellor. Adhya can call out Anuj for causing sadness to Shruti. That doesn't mean it is her place to scheme, follow her parents/exes, and/or lock up children to punish them for putting mehendi on her dad's ex.That is creepy and cruel and needs to be corrected by her parents. Please google parentification. How fùcked up it is. Samar was parentified by Upmaa and he died a miserable man lol.

You keep on talking about how Adhya was a wronged by literally anyone and everyone who breathed her way. Okay, fair.

What exactly has Pari done to her that her life is eligible to be risked at the altar of Adhya's trauMA as a collateral damage?

Not engaging with this conversation further .

Branding people in the name of fandom and changing goal posts or adding spices which never existed nor was shown, like sexual infidelity , is not changing any fact.

My views are a deduction based on facts or what has been shown on the show.

None has sided harmful actions done by adults or children, these are your deductions, not mine.

It is you who stated what a terrible adult Adhya would turn and the wonderful adjectives you mentioned.

I am talking of the cause, effect (her various degrees of reactions as a consequence of unaddressed trauma and forced interactions) and infact questioning what has been done or not done to address the cause of issue.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37smiley37smiley37

My point is exactly as what is written. Toshu and Pakhi were never taught to have empathy, respect for women, and consideration as children. Their parenting is responsible for the adults that they have become.

The only whataboutery is coming from you where you ignore parental neglect and abuse and abandonment and blame the child. Instead of going after abusive and neglectful parents who are the source of the trauma you consciously decided to attack a child who was the victim, and it shows exactly what and who you are and how much damage shows like these can have on some mentality.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Every kid should behave atrociously to a selfish woman who left her and ran away. A good father will always teach their kid self respect and to never ever tolerate such a woman and give her second chance.

People here are hilarious, they want kid to.be taught to be doormats and have no self respect so they can be used and thrown away by selfish people like Anupama

Really wish this sub had troll reaction smileys for posts like these.

Adhya speaks too much for a 13 y/O

Altho it may not be your fault TRAUMA is no justification for terrible behaviour its infuriating when people choose not to heal from their trauma instead take their wrath out on others

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Adhya speaks too much for a 13 y/O

Altho it may not be your fault TRAUMA is no justification for terrible behaviour its infuriating when people choose not to heal from their trauma instead take their wrath out on others

She HAD healed from her trauma and was behaving normally, we literally saw that when Anupama is not in her life. But Anupama is her source of trauma and she is angry at her. She ONLY behaves like that when the topic is Anupama and that is NORMAL

No kid should ever forgive an evil woman who pretended to be her mom and then ran away. Her behavior with Anupama is normal. She SHOULD speak roo much with the evil woman, she SHOULD prevent her dad from going back to that evil woman who abandoned him too.

I find it hilarious when you guys pretend her behavior in general is bad when that's a complete lie. She only behaves like that when topic is Anupama and she is entirely justified. She is not a doormat like Anupama who forgives and worships her abusers.

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail

He is a bad father because he doesn't care for his kids trauma and wants to come back to the same selfish evil woman who abandoned his kid. He is a bad father who stands there when someone else slaps his kid, I would break the hand of some outsider who slapped my kid.

He wants to come back to anu becoz he loved her for 26 years and he definitely care for her trauma otherwise he wouldn't agree to marry shru wouldn't have tolerated her non ending tantrums .

Adhya was constantly misbehaving with that 'someone else' she was acting like America was her property and that someone else isn't allowed to be there just bcoz she doesn't want it if that's not being entitled idk what is she doesn't get to decide who her father meets or not.Adhya & Shruti had the right to be angry with anuj for constantly meeting her ex but adhya doesn't get to order her father around if that would have been shruti ordering it would have been justified but not adhya

Nhikia thumbnail

She HAD healed from her trauma and was behaving normally, we literally saw that when Anupama is not in her life. But Anupama is her source of trauma and she is angry at her. She ONLY behaves like that when the topic is Anupama and that is NORMAL

No kid should ever forgive an evil woman who pretended to be her mom and then ran away. Her behavior with Anupama is normal. She SHOULD speak roo much with the evil woman, she SHOULD prevent her dad from going back to that evil woman who abandoned him too.

I find it hilarious when you guys pretend her behavior in general is bad when that's a complete lie. She only behaves like that when topic is Anupama and she is entirely justified. She is not a doormat like Anupama who forgives and worships her abusers.

No , otherwise she wouldn't lock pari up what if something critical had happened ? She has issues with anupama but it def doesn't justify her behaviour there no matter what

No one is asking her to be a doormat

She doesn't accept anupama ok fine

But forcing her father to have a loveless marriage ? No it's not fine

Anu abandoning her was one thing

But she shouldn't emotionally blackmail anuj to marry shru that's unfair on both their parts

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Wow, the character seems to have faded from the show but not from memory. Attempting to find someone to cast the blame on or keeping the topic active? Looks like both.

Well, what can we say, by separating Hansmukh-Leela, the reason being Anupama, they equated Anupama and Adhya, themselves.