Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

True but on sm and this forum too all are clapping whenever anupama slaps dimpy or rakhi or kavya or toshu etc

If woman only start supporting act of violence against other woman in public forums how can we expect better world for women

No woman or man has right to beat an adult woman or kid girl even if they are wrong

You should explain in words and they are other ways to get your view point across

anupama cannot keep hitting or throwing ppl out of house in name of them being rude

anupama is herself highly rude and misbehaving - so should ppl throw her out of home or slap her punch her to teach her manners and values

What sort of training is this - no human has right to raise hand on another adult or kid

Its called assault and they can go to jail

what anupama did to dimpy was assault and domestic voilence as dimpy is her bahu

Will anupama dare raise hand on kinjal no? Why because she has rakhi as mother?

Has anyone slapped anupama any time? No right not even vanraj has raised hands on her in life or leela

Why in this show Fl raises hand on everyone? in name of teaching them a lesson or manners

Toshu has been hit many times by anupama and vanraj too has he become better? No hes become more worst

"Someone" implies a gender-neutral term. I did not write that only hitting women constirutes abuse. Hitting anyone is bad and abusive. You are trying to refute a point I did not make. It is a bad faith strawman.

Believe it or not, I was not defending Anupamaa or "liking" her by calling her an "abuser." Not liking her doesn't make me want to gush over Anuj by default.

It's called disliking multiple people at once and still recognising their humanity.

Would not engage with this conversation further lmao.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

"Someone" implies a gender-neutral term. I did not write that only hitting women constitutes abuse. Hitting anyone is bad and abusive. You are trying to refute a point I did not make. It is a bad faith strawman.

Believe it or not, I was not defending Anupamaa or "liking" her by calling her an "abuser." Not liking her doesn't make me want to gush over Anuj by default.

It's called disliking multiple people at once and still recognising their humanity.

Would not engage with this conversation further lmao.

you got me wrong

i am actually supporting your view and saying about ppl who in twitter/sm are abusing adhya with death and even more worst things are wrong

ppl actually in general have a taboo towards mentally issue patients in asia in gen and hence they abuse adhya much more as they do not understand her state and why she behaves so

I am talking of those ppl not you (if you understood it wrong that its your post i am talking off)

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to Indian law Slapping someone with bare hand out of provocation or anger is not a big crime. They get at the most penalty of Rs 500.I am not supporting this act .But just stating facts. Kavya was a homewrecker and tried to spoil T's wedding ceremony. So got slapped by Anu. Same way Dimpy abused elderly people like Baa and Bapuji, Thus got slapped. These actions r justifiable as they had valid reasons. Anu also got slapped by MD for cancelling her U.S trip for choti. What about that?

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

It doesn’t give her authority to dictate Anuj but what Anuj did to made her understand it. Anuj is literally pushing her to accept Anupama. He could have broken up with Shruti because he can’t love her not because of Anupama. At the first place he should have never gone for an engagement with Shruti. He could have sit and talk to Adhya that even if Anupama never get back in their life he will never love Shruti. This marriage will put Shruti in loveless marriage and Shruti deserve better. She would have understand but he was counting favour he did for Adhya.

After breakup he could have take time but he was pushing Anupama to get back with him. He knows Adhya don’t want her n she is hurt but he discarded everything. He could have wait n do something meaningful to mend Anupama n adhya’s relationship.

Anuj can forget everything n forgive Anupama but Adhya needs time for it. There should be real effort from Anupama’s side.

With Anuj relentless persuasion of Anupama destroyed everything. He is the one who pushed Adhya further away from Anupama.

In the beginning Adhya was angry with Anupama but now she hates her.

I see your point and agree with you. Anuj has been too lenient with Adhya, he himself initially questioned Anupama instead of pacifying Adhya and explaining to her that her mom loves her (the accident incident). He has kowtowed to every whim of Adhya’s and created a wilful little brat.

Anuj agreeing to marry Shrew, I believe, was not just because Adhya wanted him to but also because it was convenient for him. Shrew loved him, Adhya loved Shrew, happy package until Anuj saw Anupama again. He would have married Shrew and lived unhappily ever after hiding Anupama’s pic behind the frame holding Adhya’s, Shrew’s and his pic, faking it to the outside world. He loves to play Majnu but I wonder if he likes the role of Majnu more than he actually loves Anupama.

Today’s epi had Devika explain to Adhya and Adhya actually acknowledged Anupama as her mother instead of Anupama Joshi. But the end of the epi shows Adhya leaving the house saying she cannot live with her mother. Anuj as Devdas and Anupama at the old age home show that Anuj once again chose Adhya over Anupama. He didn’t come to India in search of his Anu, he chose to live in misery looks like. Well deserved. Pine away, he loves pining and being the star crossed lover but doesn’t have the guts to fulfill his love. Sorry case of a man.

If at the end of the show they show Anupama stupidly uniting with this dilly dallying man, it will be beyond disappointing. Especially if Adhya is the one uniting them.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I see your point and agree with you. Anuj has been too lenient with Adhya, he himself initially questioned Anupama instead of pacifying Adhya and explaining to her that her mom loves her (the accident incident). He has kowtowed to every whim of Adhya’s and created a wilful little brat.

Anuj agreeing to marry Shrew, I believe, was not just because Adhya wanted him to but also because it was convenient for him. Shrew loved him, Adhya loved Shrew, happy package until Anuj saw Anupama again. He would have married Shrew and lived unhappily ever after hiding Anupama’s pic behind the frame holding Adhya’s, Shrew’s and his pic, faking it to the outside world. He loves to play Majnu but I wonder if he likes the role of Majnu more than he actually loves Anupama.

Today’s epi had Devika explain to Adhya and Adhya actually acknowledged Anupama as her mother instead of Anupama Joshi. But the end of the epi shows Adhya leaving the house saying she cannot live with her mother. Anuj as Devdas and Anupama at the old age home show that Anuj once again chose Adhya over Anupama. He didn’t come to India in search of his Anu, he chose to live in misery looks like. Well deserved. Pine away, he loves pining and being the star crossed lover but doesn’t have the guts to fulfill his love. Sorry case of a man.

If at the end of the show they show Anupama stupidly uniting with this dilly dallying man, it will be beyond disappointing. Especially if Adhya is the one uniting them.

Honestly no 50 plus or 40 plus man acts like anuj in real world even in love

Only 25 year olds may behave like him with lovers

By 40 you understand reality of life and reality of human relationships

You understand only love cannot run a marriage or family successfully

Any other man would understand that anupama will never love or care for him and just let her go to shahs and her kids and grand kids

No man or woman is so stupid like anuj to pin for same person that they loved at 18 although she has another family and has other priority than him in life

Even kids you see if they see their mom dad do not truly love them will throw tantrums till 18 than let go do not keep waiting for parent love all life

I had a friend her mom never loved her as she was forced by her parents to marry her hubby, so kid that too girl born out of hated marraige mom neglected badly(just like anupama did to adhya). Girl would cry and fight till 18 to get mom love, later she just left her mom and left home and worked and enjoyed life. She never went back to mother house again rarely some wedding etc but no crying, fighting etc. Her mom never mattered to her after 18 years. She made peace with fact mom never loved or cared for her.

Same way another man was crazily in love with a girl even tried to kill himself when his love married another man(GF) on parents advice. Another few years he wanted her than got married to woman his parents told now in USA enjoying life with wife and 2 kids.

I know many cases like anujs in real life or adhyas too parental neglect

All humans after waiting for few years or decades let go off the person who does not love them whether its their parents, wife, lover or kids

If anuj had married Shruti he would have may be forgotten anupam astarted loving Shruti seeing her self less nature

But anuj is a bad human cannot see goodness in anyone other than anupam. For him all are bad Malvika, Malati devi, Shruti, adhya all woman or family is bad only anupama is saint shahs are Gods

This is called blind love where only your lover is great and right all others are wrong while in reality your family are much better humans than anupama or any shahs

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

No matter what other members on the forum think about Aadhya, her hatred for Anupama is to the extreme. As a mother, I find her behaviour too difficult to digest. But I also agree that neither can Aadhya force Shruti on Anuj nor can Anuj force Anupama on Aadhya.

At least, Shruti exited MaAn's life gracefully. But this new leap is to simply guilt trip Aadhya and make her the reason and driver of MaAn's reunion. Showing a kid with intense hatred and then making her repent and live with a totally unrelated Kavya is utter nonsense.

Hopefully, Aadya's character is shown dead leading to Anuj's bad mental state. As far as MaAn is concerned, every reunion of theirs is temporary. DKP will keep separating them and eventually kill off Anuj by 2025-26 or earlier. I am very sure Gaurav will one day get tired of playing this hopeless character though Rupali will never feel exhausted playing Anupama.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Devika n everyone is behaving like Anupama had a fight with Anuj n she left for few days and now it’s Adhya who is showing tantrums. It’s 5 years. Just because they had not shown us Adhya’s suffering it doesn’t mean she doesn’t suffer. It was clearly mentioned in initial episodes of after leap why Anuj sold everything n moved to USA.

Shruti’s entry in their life is also blamed on Adhya. If Anuj wanted some help with Adhya he can ask his sister to come back or sister zoned Shruti. In initial days He could have made Adhya understand that he don’t love Shruti n she deserve someone who loves her. We don’t have the right to destroy her life. He could have broken up with Shruti because he don’t love her not because of Anupama.

How can Anuj expect from Adhya that she will accept Anupama. He was not even ready to talk to her about it.In India he was just leaving her at the hotel n roaming around Anupama.

And So called Anupama knows that her relationship with Anuj suffered because of shahs. She knows Adhya don’t want her n she is planning to take Baa Babuji with her to US. Why she is behaving like Vanraj has thrown them out from shah house. Babuji are ready who was not ready to sold SH because of memories but ready to leave their homeland with Anupama.

Even if Adhya was ready to give her chance but with her extra n unnecessary baggage of Baa Bapuji she will have time for them again.

DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Aadhya has been traumatized but she is now willful & self centered. I agree the fault is her upbringing but where is her love for her father .

She knows that her father loves Anupama ( despite all her faults ) . A father who adopted her - an orphan, Did everything for her even sell his business, uproot his life. Where is Aadhya love for her dad ? When is she going to give?

This show is not normal. Writers need to get a positivity injection

DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In real life I know of so many friends here in USA , who dad or mom abandoned them but they still grow up very well balanced .

Infact they have even reconnected with them , let them back in their life & looked after them in major sickness.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Anupamaa yada yada yada. I did crticise Upmaa for being a bad mother. That doesn't give Adhya a lifelong free pass to creepily obsess over her parents' romantic life, and endanger other people's lives. Pari has done absolutely nothing to her and could have died of suffocation because of her cruelty. "I have a bad mother" is not a defence when you are being cruel to people.

Believe it or not, many kids do have to deal with bad parents and still do manage to not deliberately, cruelly endanger someone else's life, and obsess over who their parents date.

Life doesn't always work our way. People cheat, parents divorce, friends break apart, we fail at work. The parent who stayed and probably wins m"ost healthiest, bestest father" every single year hasn't helped his minor daughter process his divorce.

And can this fd stop villainising divorces as "selFisH pArENtiNG." People cannot be forced into or stay in bad romantic relationships to please kids.

Does Adhya understand that marriage (be it with Shruti or Upmaa) involves sex, family planning, legal and financial obligations? No. Because she is an effing kid who probably hasn't even had birds-and-bees talk yet. Should, then, an innocent naïve kid be used/allowed to interfere in three adults' conjugal lives because TRaUmA?

Will she be the one to address any conjugal issue between Anuj and Shruti (regarding family planning or sex or money) if they marry just to please her? NO. Because she is an effing kid who doesn't understand credit score, intimate compatibility, healthcare costs — all the things that adults do.

Because, again, she is an effing teen and it would be highly inappropriate for her to know these things. Irrespective of how bad Upmaa is.

I agree anus behaviour is a reason for adhyas trauma but she's meddling way too much on her parents relationship trauma is not an excuse for bad behaviour trauma may or may not be your fault but healing should be your priority if it affects you so much that u literally locked up a kid what if something major would have happened? Who would be responsible?

Shes smart enough to use internet could have asked her father to pay for her therapy it's not uncommon in US if u r dealing with some kind of trauma and despite being privileged enough you choose not to cure it or help yourself out then you are the problem