Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Toh ruhi dump kyu nahi bann rahi??

If she knows she is wrong, then pehle hi jhoot bol deti armaan ko ke woh vrat nahi rakh rahi. Already guilty hain toh yeh ek aur cheez aad kar leti apne guilt ke list mein.

Accha hua taunts to mila & I'm glad she had to hear those, aisi bewakoofi ke liye she deserves it. Makers be like jaldi jaldi taunts ka quota khatam karo, iske baad pregnancy announce bhi karna hain, then naya taunts sochenge. Reasons abhira khud de degismiley39

waise to jaise har pregnancy different hoti hai...waise hi dumb babbne ke kshamta...πŸ˜‚

ruhi to dumb hai hi.....warna armaan ke peeche abhira jaise kapde pahan kat naji jaati....manipulative hai....and uska mujhe nahi pata na...πŸ˜‚

abhira kuch kare na kare....taunts to milenge hi...πŸ˜‚sasural se na mile...to janta de deti hai...πŸ˜‚

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Unfortunately is real and is a common thing in pregnancy especially for the first trimester of some women. My SIL when through it, at first I thought it was BS, especially if you're not suffering from having morning hyperemesis gravidarum(server morning sickness) like Princess Kate, which is how I heard of it smiley37

DKP isn't going to show doctor telling Ab, You can't take hot showers so your body don't overheat, you have get up slowly, you can't skip meal, and drink lot's of fluids. etc etc etc smiley36

I’m not saying it does not happen at all - but I don’t understand why it is shown as THE symptom - which it clearly is not πŸ˜‚

There are so many women who have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy - have u ever seen one on ITV though - no never πŸ˜‚ cuz no symptom is too real and no drama.πŸ˜‚

But I feel the audience is definitely changing and is beginning to appreciate a little bit more of realism.

These dkp people just don’t seem to get it though
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira ko roz taunts miltey gain, kaunsi naayi baat hain. smiley39

But how mean of y'all to not mention how sweetly phuphsa wanted to share his food with armaan. smiley27Unki achhai ki toh kisi ko kadar nahi smiley22

he is sacha admi aur achayi bhi hi 🀣 his ways are galat20241021_073041-COLLAGE.jpg
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Even Anupamaa wasn’t this mahaan during her pregnancy. She was actually quite normal during her younger days.

I can’t imagine what her junior version will become once she gets older..

Dont worry.. Tab tak Ab upar pahunch jaayegi 🀣🀣🀣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode mein vrat nahi rakha cos its not good for the baby

Precap mein bhook lag rahi hain phir bhi khana nahi khaa rahismiley32

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

I’m yet to meet a woman who gets chakkar during her pregnancy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚- abhira ko to ek din mein 4 baar chakkar aa rahein hai yaar πŸ˜‚

I used to get during my daughter time not in son time. I used to fall down whenever I stood it's, risky too for me and baby
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

BSP is really on Kkk mode smiley36

khaand kid coming so it's all started from InsideπŸ˜‰
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i hope once abhira full pregnancy truth comes out including the risks, manish can step in giving her words of encouragement saying her mom and nani both had been told they couldn't have kids but they did and nothing happened to them.

sunegi kya woh log bhi sunte nahi the. 🀣🀣 apna khaand karni thi

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't feel an ounce of sorrow for Ab, her stupidness. This cause Ar to be embarrass and get bezzati, in front of the family.

I'm waiting for the day when Armaan will give a mouth full of taane back to her Maaaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley11 Bohot zor ki khunnas hone lagi hai mujhe is labrador aurat sesmiley7
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: checky88

I’m not saying it does not happen at all - but I don’t understand why it is shown as THE symptom - which it clearly is not πŸ˜‚

There are so many women who have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy - have u ever seen one on ITV though - no never πŸ˜‚ cuz no symptom is too real and no drama.πŸ˜‚

But I feel the audience is definitely changing and is beginning to appreciate a little bit more of realism.

These dkp people just don’t seem to get it though
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Well if it's the FL, then for drama they add nonsense. I've seen FL get pregnant with no complications on tv, but I haven't seen one that find out they're pregnant without fainting smiley37