Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Kaveri's hruday parivartan makes some sense - she wants to hold on to the 1 bahu who doesn't ignore that she existssmiley36

ego clashes of dadi vs Vidya. When they come on same page they throw all in a second 🤣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hulu is on a mission to piss me off smiley7

Someone please give update

Ur DP frightened me for a bitsmiley36

Let's just say Charu ko ladka pasand aa gaya as he supports her udaan, Vidya & Kaveri switched places, with V deciding everything for Charu's rishta & Kaveri telling Armaan to be a better husband.

Also Madhav did his token protest but was shut off by his wife coz he is basically useless.(I miss Madhav in ur DP)

Also Armaan taunting Abhira for hiding things from him & Abhira calling Ruhi "didi" in front of Charu's to be sasural walesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

@Apsvenky I think I can get behind your theory of Kaveri revealing Abhira's pregnancy just to one up Vidya after todaysmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Its time to take hulu’s class…… not gonna spare why am I paying for subsmiley7….. btw Rani whats up with your dp?😆

smiley37smiley37

I picked Rao Saheb cause his look express my feeling for this poison track and now that Hulu is pissing me off smiley7

This is Ishaan uncle in Ghum 2, and Ajab has his wife as her dp smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

bold ab kya bola bewakoof ne??? Yaar yeh Abhimaan MU ko band karo. Had enough now

sachayi, honesty, hiding things
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Of course Armaan heard Ab, you could tell from the way he came at her about who she was taking to. Then she came with nonsense about Wigwalia story, and he said I just asked who you were speaking to. Ab is horrible horrible at lying smiley37smiley37

But she still insists on doing it & that too on Armaan's face - daad deni padegismiley32

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Ur DP frightened me for a bitsmiley36

Let's just say Charu ko ladka pasand aa gaya as he supports her udaan, Vidya & Kaveri switched places, with V deciding everything for Charu's rishta & Kaveri telling Armaan to be a better husband.

Also Madhav did his token protest but was shut off by his wife coz he is basically useless.(I miss Madhav in ur DP)

Also Armaan taunting Abhira for hiding things from him & Abhira calling Ruhi "didi" in front of Charu's to be sasural walesmiley36

last week madhav told vidya as buri maa buri bahu buri saas buri biwi. This week she took revenge saying you are a good baap to beta beti but a bad hubby 🤓🥳 mooh bandh hogaya
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vaise aaj episode k start mai Abhira ney Armaan ki bahut tareef kar di. Not a good sign. 2 days pahele Armaan ney Abhira ko perfect bola, and her last working brain cell slept off smiley36

Well he is going to slam the door on her face in the next 2 days & not listen to her heartfelt confession, as well as do Karvachauth rasmein with an angry face - so yeah, it looks like he is going to go back to his gadhapan soonsmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Why have you both put Akaa Saheb and Rao Saheb usernames and pics? 😭smiley37smiley37

They are soul mates from hell, you can't have one without the other smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

@Apsvenky I think I can get behind your theory of Kaveri revealing Abhira's pregnancy just to one up Vidya after todaysmiley36

She should. I wanted to give the finger to V today when she had the audacity to push KV in the background & then tell Madahvji that he never did anything for her - us bande ne is aurat ko 30 years ke liye jhela - I now understand that she has successfully chewed off all of his brain, which is why he is so freaking uselesssmiley44

Edited by Apsvenky - a day ago