Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

You're gonna follow this up with more flesh in the post I hope smiley36

Let's just say he is planning on using his wife & daughter to take over PF & make it BF, while KV is planning to use Armaan to transfer everything to them - damn fun smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Yeh horror movie k bhaktkey huye bhoot ki tarah kaun pregnancy annaunce karta hain smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Let's just say he is planning on using his wife & daughter to take over PF & make it BF, while KV is planning to use Armaan to transfer everything to them - damn fun smiley36

Cutu ne kya kiya??

a b

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh horror movie k bhaktkey huye bhoot ki tarah kaun pregnancy annaunce karta hain smiley36

I think Naira also tried this for something.. smiley36 genes work only for random quirks smiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abhira needs to stop being mahaan and tell Armaan the truth about her pregnancy. Hiding it will not do any good for her instead it will make matters worse.

Agree 💯 - today I really wanted to smack her upside her head for doing this to Armaan & herself. She is actually planning to keep this hidden till she dies giving him a baby - that's alag level of twisted.

Also for everyone trying to put this also on Armaan, that man categorically today has said that apart from her, he neither wants anyone else & neither expects anyone from his family to be there with him - uske bawajood why is she doing this

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira, this is alag level of madness that is making no sense - why would you do this to yourself & Armaan

aisa kya kar diya smiley3

Too short

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think Naira also tried this for something.. smiley36 genes work only for random quirks smiley39

Yes, I remember Kaira announcing ‘We Are Pregnant’ as well. Except here poor Armaan Sa has no idea that he is going to be a father smiley39
Apsvenky thumbnail

This is supposed to be good, right? Or did she erase it? smiley37

Let's just say it looks like they're going the Gen 2 way and this is the precap for Sunday - so it's going to be a long way to going there smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Agree 💯 - today I really wanted to smack her upside her head for doing this to Armaan & herself. She is actually planning to keep this hidden till she dies giving him a baby - that's alag level of twisted.

Also for everyone trying to put this also on Armaan, that man categorically today has said that apart from her, he neither wants anyone else & neither expects anyone from his family to be there with him - uske bawajood why is she doing this

how is she going to hide the tummy. Kahi bhaagne ka plan hai kya smiley42
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Guess this will get erased or someone else might read it & won't let armaan know it. No way he is going to learn about the pregnancy so easily. Chance tha toh bataya nahi, ab itni jaldi use pata nahi chalega.

Lagta hain kuch kaand ho gaya, isiliye madam batane ki koshish kar rahi hainsmiley39