Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I thought you already watched the episode. Haan bezzati start hogayi, tomorrow maybe be Ab reply or runway crying dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Arre no I rarely watch episodes these days.. smiley39 but some of you kind people keep me posted about all the unmissable beizzati stuff anyway so I don't miss anything smiley42

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why I am getting KKHH vibes? But don’t tell me Anjali will be Ru🤢

I am being harping abt it, this track is partially KKHH, from the time this has started, they won’t kill Abhira for sure

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Agree 💯 - today I really wanted to smack her upside her head for doing this to Armaan & herself. She is actually planning to keep this hidden till she dies giving him a baby - that's alag level of twisted.

Also for everyone trying to put this also on Armaan, that man categorically today has said that apart from her, he neither wants anyone else & neither expects anyone from his family to be there with him - uske bawajood why is she doing this

Even if she is chill with dying to have the baby at least have that conversation with your partner so that he can be mentally prepared for the outcome. This is not even mahanta, just stupiditysmiley44

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

As per precap now what is Armaan hiding, that can create a wedge between them, medical issues Jiski reason say he can’t become a father ya Abhira kay bhai kay bare main kya past kay bare main, there are two reasons only that can create issues,

Phela Jada sahi lag rha hai. Then it will be whose baby it is 🤣🤣

Yeh hua toh comedy ho jayegi but chances hain. Abhira uske baby ke liye apni jaan dene ka plan bana rahi hain & he will be like yeh kiska baccha hainsmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: checky88

Wow! Armaansa actually said that ? 🥹🥹

Yup - he actually specified it and asked Abhira ki do you feel tumhare liye mera pyaar Kam padh raha hai kya jo tum aise jhooti umeed lagaye baithi ho

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why I am getting KKHH vibes? But don’t tell me Anjali will be Ru🤢

That can't happen Abhira is the Gen 4 FL she or her lookalike will be there till the Gen ends.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Haan - Karwanchauth - A_Derry_Girl & I were right - yeh ladki faint honewali hai pukkasmiley36

Partially right cause she said armaan will be sad if she does not keeps the vrat and hence he should know the truth. At least she ain't planning to fast as per the precap smiley37

Originally posted by: maahi11

As per precap now what is Armaan hiding, that can create a wedge between them, medical issues Jiski reason say he can’t become a father ya Abhira kay bhai kay bare main kya past kay bare main, there are two reasons only that can create issues,

Phela Jada sahi lag rha hai. Then it will be whose baby it is 🤣🤣

Same question what is he hiding? …… Ar cant be father will be googly🙄 it would be something related to dadisa will?
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

yaar tum seedhe seedhe batao kya kiya.

I just saw the precap, Armaan kaun se truth ki baat kar raha hai?

They did not specify it in the episode, but I assume Kaveri plans to soupo the Poddar bhaagdor to Armaan & Abhira, as well as their kid, if and when they have onesmiley36

Matlab Bansals ka patta cutsmiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup - he actually specified it and asked Abhira ki do you feel tumhare liye mera pyaar Kam padh raha hai kya jo tum aise jhooti umeed lagaye baithi ho

This will change coz he accepted that they can’t be parents now that she is pregnant, the scenario changes, the medical issues thing is only thing that could be hidden