Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Well he is going to slam the door on her face in the next 2 days & not listen to her heartfelt confession, as well as do Karvachauth rasmein with an angry face - so yeah, it looks like he is going to go back to his gadhapan soonsmiley36

See all those reactions are valid. But these two take turns biweekly to piss me off, so gadhapan will definitely be more that that smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

last week madhav told vidya as buri maa buri bahu buri saas buri biwi. This week she took revenge saying you are a good baap to beta beti but a bad hubby 🤓🥳 mooh bandh hogaya

Rehne do - woh abhi tak pati hai, yahi bahut badi baat hai, warna koi aur thoda kam useless hota to abhi tak divorce papers muh pe maartasmiley7

Apsvenky thumbnail

Waise Rohit ne wapis se prove kar diya that his sole purpose to be in the show is to be alive & keep Ruhi's umeed in check - uske zinda hone ki aarti rukni nahi chahiye

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

She should. I wanted to give the finger to V today when she had the audacity to push KV in the background & then tell Madahvji that he never did anything for her - us bande ne is aurat ko 39 years ke liye jhela - I now understand that she has successfully chewed off all of his brain, which is why he is so freaking uselesssmiley44

Vidya kya confidently bolti hain ki Madhav ji ney armaan kliye kya kuch kiya hain.... Exactly kya kiya hain humko bhi boley, except from sending him to prison smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

See all those reactions are valid. But these two take turns biweekly to piss me off, so gadhapan will definitely be more that that smiley36

I don't know - I feel this time Abhira will take longer to shake of the gadhapan she imbibed, coz Armaan's gadhapan lasted 3 months - isko us record ko beat karna haismiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Charu deserves a hotter dude smiley22

However he looks, I’m sure he’s not the one for Charu. He’s just here for some drama 😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

I picked Rao Saheb cause his look express my feeling for this poison track and now that Hulu is pissing me off smiley7

This is Ishaan uncle in Ghum 2, and Ajab has his wife as her dp smiley36

Raosaheb toh hamare Phuphasa jaise ek criminal tha smiley42smiley37
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

V ne saari zindagi sirf naatak kiya hai not just with Armaan but with Kaveri as well….

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ur DP frightened me for a bitsmiley36

Let's just say Charu ko ladka pasand aa gaya as he supports her udaan, Vidya & Kaveri switched places, with V deciding everything for Charu's rishta & Kaveri telling Armaan to be a better husband.

Also Madhav did his token protest but was shut off by his wife coz he is basically useless.(I miss Madhav in ur DP)

Also Armaan taunting Abhira for hiding things from him & Abhira calling Ruhi "didi" in front of Charu's to be sasural walesmiley36

Oh suri suri sur smiley36smiley36

It's good Ar, is taunting Ab, even if he didn't overhear her, how did she think he will not know she change her schedule around. He's a senior lawyer at the firm and the assistant told her what Armaan wanted, so he was going to find out either way.

I change Madhav cause his season is over, this expression goes well with the track, I'm not happy right now

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

She should. I wanted to give the finger to V today when she had the audacity to push KV in the background & then tell Madahvji that he never did anything for her - us bande ne is aurat ko 30 years ke liye jhela - I now understand that she has successfully chewed off all of his brain, which is why he is so freaking uselesssmiley44

useless and expressionless too 🥱

Guess she took the life out of him in all these years