Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Raosaheb toh hamare Phuphasa jaise ek criminal tha smiley42smiley37

Jaise bhi they - they were definitely better than the current crop of Poddars (excluding KV) - so much more entertaining smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vidya kya confidently bolti hain ki Madhav ji ney armaan kliye kya kuch kiya hain.... Exactly kya kiya hain humko bhi boley, except from sending him to prison smiley36

Sounds like we have fun times up ahead in the forum more than the show smiley37 smiley44

Thanks for the tags and the umeeds to you and @apsvenky.. you two make me want to come this space for the first 3-4 pages before I shut off until later in the evening smiley36smiley31

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

@Apsvenky I think I can get behind your theory of Kaveri revealing Abhira's pregnancy just to one up Vidya after todaysmiley36

It all depends on trp ppl loved v and kp faceoff so best dono DIL ko pregnant kar do

And kp doing everything for Abhira that pisses off v and ru, she will encourage Ab to tell ar about her pregnancy and then She will reveal to everyone sabke chehre dekhne layak honge,

No wonders she will appoint allay of doctors for Abhira this is more gonna be face off between kp and v. 🤣🤣🤣

Maze hi maze

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

useless and expressionless too 🥱

Guess she took the life out of him in all these years

Excuse you 😠 Does this look subtle tone of anger look expressionless?

IMG_6682.jpeg

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

I thought Abhira was gonna say something inappropriate and all but from written updates, I only see V doing dramas and family disapproving it.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Sounds like we have fun times up ahead in the forum more than the show smiley37 smiley44

Thanks for the tags and the umeeds to you and @apsvenky.. you two make me want to come this space for the first 3-4 pages before I shut off until later in the evening smiley36smiley31

Chalo, humara kaam ho gaya

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Atp 70% of my encouragement for watching this show comes from this forum. Happy to be of service and ensure that you are never truly out of this mess 🙏🏾smiley36IMG_20241011_163425.jpg

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

It all depends on trp ppl loved v and kp faceoff so best dono DIL ko pregnant kar do

And kp doing everything for Abhira that pisses off v and ru, she will encourage Ab to tell ar about her pregnancy and then She will reveal to everyone sabke chehre dekhne layak honge,

No wonders she will appoint allay of doctors for Abhira this is more gonna be face off between kp and v. 🤣🤣🤣

Maze hi maze

You know I don't care what would KP's motivation be to announce this pregnancy

ARMAAN HAS TO KNOW

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

However he looks, I’m sure he’s not the one for Charu. He’s just here for some drama 😂

Aayega Abhir aayega, since ab gonna confine her pregnancy to dadisa who knows she will arrange the allay of docs for Abhira and unknowingly calls for Abhir

Abhir will be either doc or lawyer, lawyer banake rival ban jayega so doc is better, abhinav wanted his son to be doctor. And he will only come for lamba time if it’s Abhira health thing

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Excuse you 😠 Does this look subtle tone of anger look expressionless?

IMG_6682.jpeg

Aaj Madhav took offense at being called useless so he had a few dialogues & sunaoed Vidya.

Instead he handed that baton to his actual heir - Rohit, who had absolutely no reason to be there, except be alive as Ruhi ka patismiley36