Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Itna zyada ki kisi ne kuch update hi nahi diya!!!! Ya mujhe hi nahi dikh raha hai?😃

I was going to watch but then I was like Sunday hai. Thodi der aur so jaati hu. Will watch in some time
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I haven’t caught up with the recent episodes post Abhira finding out about pregnancy. I think show has gotten boring again. Is it just me?

Nah!You’ve plenty company my dear!smiley36

Originally posted by: Sa7861

krish is mad at fufu about denying manoj's gift to charu since he works in the rival firm now and kiara/aryan are mad at charu for hurting their parents for denying the gift and not standing up to fufu. then vidya, kajal, manoj, manisha, and madhav join in and start at it. finally dadisa comes in and starts throwing taunts at vidya about the family fighting each other. all this started bc of a pair of earrings 😂

Sounds duper duper fun!!! Yeh bade log 2 chammach kheer ki Keemat bhi basiolte hain… and Aise tucche tucche issues oer ladte hain😃😃😃

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

As per precap Armaan would also know about the pregnancy risks smiley24

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh actual kalesh let me go see now smiley36

What’s with ur DP’s ? Plan karke change kiya kya ? smiley37 If u both are missing that toxic Jodi watch evil saas ,Bahu V&R Jodi.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Sa7861

krish is mad at fufu about denying manoj's gift to charu since he works in the rival firm now and kiara/aryan are mad at charu for hurting their parents for denying the gift and not standing up to fufu. then vidya, kajal, manoj, manisha, and madhav join in and start at it. finally dadisa comes in and starts throwing taunts at vidya about the family fighting each other. all this started bc of a pair of earrings 😂

Wow 😮 this is something great to hear, everyone fighting and not because of Abhira <3 - May they always fight like this and keep my Abhimaan out of it
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Charu girl you are too pretty to have such a champu husband smiley22 he better turn out to be a weirdo crook or something.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kavu ko Abhira par itna bhi pyaar aa jaye usko apney naam se bulayegi nahi. smiley37

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was going to watch but then I was like Sunday hai. Thodi der aur so jaati hu. Will watch in some time

Yes you should sleep instead 😂 Don’t sacrifice on your sleep for this show, it isn’t worth it

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

Sounds duper duper fun!!! Yeh bade log 2 chammach kheer ki Keemat bhi basiolte hain… and Aise tucche tucche issues oer ladte hain😃😃😃

tbh it was actually quite entertaining to see. i wouldn't mind seeing more as long as abhira is not the reason for it. for a second, i thought i was watching a comedy sitcom 😂