Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Abhira erases all that stuff on the mirror saying how can I tell armaan about all the complications , he’ll never agree to continue with the pregnancy β€” he walks in n asks her why she wasted her fav lipstick and she says some random lie again , proceeds to hug Armaan n says I promise kal karva chauth ke baad tumko sab sach batadungi (I literally wanna pull my brains out trying to understand any kind of logic here β€¦πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Like , what purpose exactly is waiting for one day going to serve πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Charu needs to stay away from Ruhi. Otherwise she will marry her husband in hopes of having beech ka raasta with her dev dir🀣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

"Humko and uss ladki ko koi nahi samjhta, sab humpar ungliya uthatey hai "

IMG_20241006_180756.jpg

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Now vidya might get jealous ki why Abhira is pregnant. She us taking attention away from her bahu and all

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kavu ko Abhira par itna bhi pyaar aa jaye usko apney naam se bulayegi nahi. smiley37

Ego se upar kuch nahi…, naam change karne ko kaha tha…. Ab naam se bulane mein problem hoti hogi naπŸ˜ƒ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just want to say that opening scene with Ar & KP was beautifully done, just love that bright porch light, was really nice

Anita ji & RPo, screen presence was very magnetic smiley27

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was going to watch but then I was like Sunday hai. Thodi der aur so jaati hu. Will watch in some time

Sunday ko neend ki no chuttiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

krish is mad at fufu about denying manoj's gift to charu since he works in the rival firm now and kiara/aryan are mad at charu for hurting their parents for denying the gift and not standing up to fufu. then vidya, kajal, manoj, manisha, and madhav join in and start at it. finally dadisa comes in and starts throwing taunts at vidya about the family fighting each other. all this started bc of a pair of earrings πŸ˜‚

CORRECTION: okay sorry my bad my brain combined two different scenes into one πŸ˜… the first argument scene is when fufu denied the earrings bc the money came from him working for a rival firm. that is when everyone else joins in and dadisa taunts vidya. the second scene is where krish is mad a fufu and krish/aryan blaming charu for disrespecting their parents. its all the same in my opinion. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

So before revealing Abhira wants to know more about the complications so that she can answer all of Armaan's questions..... Maybe there is a braincell still working in there smiley24

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Ria23

Now vidya might get jealous ki why Abhira is pregnant. She us taking attention away from her bahu and all

Abhira should have never fixed and made Vidya Madhav Rishta better. Neither Vidya will be flying in the air like this and neither Madhav would have to be on her side. He could easily ignore her the way he was doing it alll these years