Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today I am also mad at Ab. Why did she hide in first place when she was planning to tell him anyway? Now that VV will not spare her and us with her ott dialogues ๐Ÿ™„

Arre.. you donโ€™t know why she is still hiding it? Panditji se mahurat nikalwayi hai Abhira ne - to break the news. Us mahurat ke liye bechari wait kar rahi hai yaar. Samajhte nahi hai log! smiley39

By god todayโ€™s episode was sooooooooo very boring . I forwarded almost each and every scene. Actually the only good scene worth watching for me today was charu and neerajโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜…

checky88 thumbnail

Iโ€™m yet to meet a woman who gets chakkar during her pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚- abhira ko to ek din mein 4 baar chakkar aa rahein hai yaar ๐Ÿ˜‚

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Even in normal pregnancy too, first trimester is very imp. And yaham tho Ab high risk pregnancy mein superwoman banne ku soch rahi thi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... Abhira๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ.. I am glad atleast she ate food after doc's advice.. Koyi #jhugad nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

BSP is really on Kkk mode smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i hope once abhira full pregnancy truth comes out including the risks, manish can step in giving her words of encouragement saying her mom and nani both had been told they couldn't have kids but they did and nothing happened to them.

Originally posted by: checky88

Arre.. you donโ€™t know why she is still hiding it? Panditji se mahurat nikalwayi hai Abhira ne - to break the news. Us mahurat ke liye bechari wait kar rahi hai yaar. Samajhte nahi hai log! smiley39

By god todayโ€™s episode was sooooooooo very boring . I forwarded almost each and every scene. Actually the only good scene worth watching for me today was charu and neerajโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜…

I hear you girl. It was maha boring and I was ffing abhimaan scenes as well. Also makers should cut down manisha manoj bimbo romance until they get back on track, its not at all cutesmiley3
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Iโ€™m yet to meet a woman who gets chakkar during her pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚- abhira ko to ek din mein 4 baar chakkar aa rahein hai yaar ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zor se pregnancy hui hai. The baby is eager to come out ..only to fade into oblivion .

Vaise dadisa lecture yesterday about trust n all doesn't apply to abhira does it ? Arman must trust abhira coz she.must be having a reason to hide , but abhira should hide from Arman coz he "might" ask her to abort ?smiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

BSP is really on Kkk mode smiley36

Yeah he , like his unknown mamu abhir will survive the kkk stunts , the endless faintings, complicated pregnancy & magical delivery ..

See arman toh will anyways agree to keep the baby & they will decide hum bahut khayal rakhenge, only to put the baby in more danger as soon as abhira has to reveal one of charus sasural kaands or something like that

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i hope once abhira full pregnancy truth comes out including the risks, manish can step in giving her words of encouragement saying her mom and nani both had been told they couldn't have kids but they did and nothing happened to them.

Yeah they have a genetic condition where first they are infertile , then suddenly immediately after the SR right away they have complicated risky pregnancies in the first trimester - and then go on to have babies without any sort of complications whatsoever ! - itโ€™s a special khaandani type problem .๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

I felt Ab acted dumb today. After the video she should have announced it right there why she didnโ€™t defend herself? Makers what are you high on?smiley7
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Plsss I want to see Ru baby's haseen shakl after the revelation.... Bahut ud rahi thi ma๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ru doesn't matter, she amazes me when she forgets all her fareeb act behind Ro and family back and starts pointing fingers at Abhira, like she's better, all I can do smiley36smiley36