The episode was boring, I guess next episode KP will know the truth and then Ar

So Daadi will know it before Armaan? 😅
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

drip lagwa leti...😂

btw, happy ki makers showed her not keeping the vrat...

Ikr! If she’s willing to risk her life for the child - why should she fast.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Still have trust issues with IF but as this was not specifically a spoiler so I am ready to believe itsmiley36

I trust this one because in the precap doctor says she is pregnant. So we now know that Armaan knows. smiley36

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

By chance saw the episode on YouTube so why not make a sasta review.

Deviji is feeling weak due to keeping a fast for karvachauth while pregnant. How smart. Doctor rightfully scolds this mahanta ki murat for being an idiot and tells her to be careful as there are complications in her pregnancy. Thanks for echoing our words Doctor ji. Deviji then cries like a baby. Rona toh humein aa raha hai tumhari mahanta dekh ke.
At the office, Phupha offers Armaan a sandwich (how kind of him) but he declines as he is keeping a fast for karvachauth. Phupha then mocks him for not being a man and also takes digs at majnu’s. Exactly my opinion on cringe majnu’s like Anuj Crapadia. Deviji eats and feels guilty for cheating Armaan and decides to tell him the truth. Which will obviously not happen in this lifetime. Someone sneakily takes a video of her.

Pagal Poddars are all ready for karvachauth festival. Their festivals are never ending and always include muft mein kalesh. Cringe videos of these crappy couples are shown and it is discovered that Deviji broke her fast. The phemli are shocked and Dino Saas starts her taunts. I agree with her comment on Deviji’s never ending tears. She instigates Armaan for leaving everyone for her infuriating him even more. Dino Saas truly behaves like a salty ex lover than a Sasu Maa. Armaan shouts at Deviji and rushes through the rituals in an angry manner. Such a red flag he is I demand an AA.

Dharu and Neeraj share a cute moment. Dharu fulls a Roohi and remembers Dev. She then informs Neeraj about about her relationship with him. Chalo, glad someone has a brain unlike our mahaanta ki murat FL.

An angry Armaan leaves the place and both dhongi Buddha Manish and faltu Buddha Madhav follow however Didi and Dino Saas stop them. Didi curses Akshara and claims that Abhira is suffering due to her karma. Gen 3 fans will enjoy this. Dino Saas scolds Madhav for trying to defend his Bahu urf ‘Beti’ which he fails to do anyhow.

Precap: Deviji attempts to tell pati parmeshwar the truth however she faints and doctor tells Armaan that she is pregnant and that he should be double careful. How on earth will he be careful if he didn’t even know she was pregnant this entire time? Hadd hai!

Amazing 👏 update ....you are rocking

Never ending tears for hiding pregnancy from the husband who has equal rights on the baccha ....smiley37....Dr advising husband to be care who has no idea wife is pregnant .smiley37

I Can't stop laughing after reading it 🤣

Akshu ki beti is every day ' declaring that she is Maa ki beti"

As usual 🙄 " A baby has only one important person Mom daring" ...Baap ka koi right nahi hai ....woh bas " sperm donor " rah gaya

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sitting watching the scene of V & M interview

Dignified woman pakhi | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

I realized it DinoSaas fault that Abhira is pregnant. Vee ji aur shraap vo do Nikamma hai. Abhira couldn't get morning kiss cause he was yelling mom, we couldn't enjoy shower scene, Ar remember shraap. Then he went to celebrate Ro calling him bhai we couldn't enjoy hug cause Vi shraap aavaaz

So when did the curse stop working for Armaanza to perform many times that Abhira is pregnant. We have pregnancy razz, KC messed up and Ab jeevan khatare mein

How do we get answers to these questions

Armaanza is cursed from birth ....Now that both women pregnant at same time ....

The plot getting tighter ....With that Armanaza's fate becoming worse smiley37

Look like "V" thinking too grandiose that she is the one and only Winner 🏆 among rest of the pagal Poddars.....

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: checky88

I’m not saying it does not happen at all - but I don’t understand why it is shown as THE symptom - which it clearly is not 😂

There are so many women who have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy - have u ever seen one on ITV though - no never 😂 cuz no symptom is too real and no drama.😂

But I feel the audience is definitely changing and is beginning to appreciate a little bit more of realism.

These dkp people just don’t seem to get it though
🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen more people have morning sickness, headaches and stomachaches. And maybe light dizziness But haven’t come across anyone so far who’s fainted.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So Daadi will know it before Armaan? 😅

According to SS Raj Babu, Abhira will run to tell Ar, but he's so pissed as he should shut the door in her face. As she telling him, Ar will make the music volume high to drown her out and guess between that mess that's how dadisa will find out smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Armaanza is cursed from birth ....Now that both women pregnant at same time ....

The plot getting tighter ....With that Armanaza's fate becoming worse smiley37

Look like "V" thinking too grandiose that she is the one and only Winner 🏆 among rest of the pagal Poddars.....

Yeh kaafi hai, cause that means his supersedes that vild hag so hers was temporary smiley37 They're both pregnant but will their babies survive it'll be a miracle it happens

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I’ve seen more people have morning sickness, headaches and stomachaches. And maybe light dizziness But haven’t come across anyone so far who’s fainted.

Fainted coz of low bp maybe. Many face bp issues during pregnancy and Ab has some cardiac issue as well in pregnancy.

She was bhooki-pyaasi since early morning so faint to hogi hi when body is already weak.

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

I think I will not watch the show for sometime especially if the FL is so dumb. And a cry baby