Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sitting watching the scene of V & M interview

Dignified woman pakhi | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

I realized it DinoSaas fault that Abhira is pregnant. Vee ji aur shraap vo do Nikamma hai. Abhira couldn't get morning kiss cause he was yelling mom, we couldn't enjoy shower scene, Ar remember shraap. Then he when to celebrate Ro calling him bhai we couldn't enjoy hug cause Vi shraap aavaaz

So when did the curse stop working for Armaanza to perform many times that Abhira is pregnant. We have pregnancy razz, KC messed and Ab jeevan khatare mein

How do we get answers to these questions

nashe main hua hai πŸ˜‚ ya phir shrap se pehle hua hai πŸ˜‚
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I'm sitting watching the scene of V & M interview

Dignified woman pakhi | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

I realized it DinoSaas fault that Abhira is pregnant. Vee ji aur shraap vo do Nikamma hai. Abhira couldn't get morning kiss cause he was yelling mom, we couldn't enjoy shower scene, Ar remember shraap. Then he when to celebrate Ro calling him bhai we couldn't enjoy hug cause Vi shraap aavaaz

So when did the curse stop working for Armaanza to perform many times that Abhira is pregnant. We have pregnancy razz, KC messed and Ab jeevan khatare mein

How do we get answers to these questions

Didi's expressions never disappoints smiley42

This reaction is so apt for Vidya and her bahu when they'll get their moye moye moment.smiley36smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nashe main hua hai πŸ˜‚ ya phir shrap se pehle hua hai πŸ˜‚

nahi nahi doctor boli ki first 3 months to be careful so it's just start. Raat ko kiya subah confirmed strong seeding 🀣

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Still have trust issues with IF but as this was not specifically a spoiler so I am ready to believe itsmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Rohit was soo good that I was scared like Abhira ab Arman agey kay kare ga after his reaction, that was somewhere also the outcome of buildup for days. His reaction & him feeling betrayed is justified. But I was expecting "kyun, kyun, kyun"smiley36 Him asking her the reason of lying about fasting followed by his outburst. As he had seen her experiencing morning sickness and being unwell. Dialogues could be why u lied that you are not hungry Abhira when I called u? I have been noticing from days you are hiding something from me. If u were unwell you wouldn't have lied about fasting.

Lying to your partner have serious consequences. This time Arman kept asking her repeatedly yet she chose to lie so she was asking for it. Fasting without consulting doctor after knowing about risks and complications was itself stupidity. I feel not keeping fast doesn't prove she love her any less, there is nothing to prove infront of the family who anyway consider her selfish.

Vidya mata didn't overreact because the situation satisfied her ego, according to her definition of right partner she was right all along about Abhira not being the right partner for Arman, as her criteria for good DIL/wife is Ruhi who is going to give her son a child, who kept fast during pregnancy, though it's not recommended to fast even during normal pregnancy. Not fasting for ur partner, specifically when he is fasting for u, defending u in front of family, going against everyone for u (except going against Vidya mata). Another incompatible trait is added to Abhira's crime list kept by Vidya mata. smiley36

I would've appreciated achi sachi sach ka sath dene wali Ruhi for exposing Abhira if she wasn't the biggest hypocrite of all times. How can pot call kettle back? smiley36

smiley36smiley36

Yes, I'm glad it wasn't just me. I jumped when he yelled Abhira do the rasam. Don't think I've ever seen Ar so pissed, even when he find out the reason, Ar shouldn't forgive Ab so easily that it become a pattern to lie, cause it's wrong, no matter the reason.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 hours ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

The episode was boring, I guess next episode KP will know the truth and then Ar

So Daadi will know it before Armaan? πŸ˜…
Shinning_AD thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: India_TV

drip lagwa leti...πŸ˜‚

btw, happy ki makers showed her not keeping the vrat...

Ikr! If she’s willing to risk her life for the child - why should she fast.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Still have trust issues with IF but as this was not specifically a spoiler so I am ready to believe itsmiley36

I trust this one because in the precap doctor says she is pregnant. So we now know that Armaan knows. smiley36