Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Achcha hua did not watch... Written update is so depressing.... I hate when people do not act logically

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

By chance saw the episode on YouTube so why not make a sasta review.

Deviji is feeling weak due to keeping a fast for karvachauth while pregnant. How smart. Doctor rightfully scolds this mahanta ki murat for being an idiot and tells her to be careful as there are complications in her pregnancy. Thanks for echoing our words Doctor ji. Deviji then cries like a baby. Rona toh humein aa raha hai tumhari mahanta dekh ke.
At the office, Phupha offers Armaan a sandwich (how kind of him) but he declines as he is keeping a fast for karvachauth. Phupha then mocks him for not being a man and also takes digs at majnu’s. Exactly my opinion on cringe majnu’s like Anuj Crapadia. Deviji eats and feels guilty for cheating Armaan and decides to tell him the truth. Which will obviously not happen in this lifetime. Someone sneakily takes a video of her.

Pagal Poddars are all ready for karvachauth festival. Their festivals are never ending and always include muft mein kalesh. Cringe videos of these crappy couples are shown and it is discovered that Deviji broke her fast. The phemli are shocked and Dino Saas starts her taunts. I agree with her comment on Deviji’s never ending tears. She instigates Armaan for leaving everyone for her infuriating him even more. Dino Saas truly behaves like a salty ex lover than a Sasu Maa. Armaan shouts at Deviji and rushes through the rituals in an angry manner. Such a red flag he is I demand an AA.

Dharu and Neeraj share a cute moment. Dharu fulls a Roohi and remembers Dev. She then informs Neeraj about about her relationship with him. Chalo, glad someone has a brain unlike our mahaanta ki murat FL.

An angry Armaan leaves the place and both dhongi Buddha Manish and faltu Buddha Madhav follow however Didi and Dino Saas stop them. Didi curses Akshara and claims that Abhira is suffering due to her karma. Gen 3 fans will enjoy this. Dino Saas scolds Madhav for trying to defend his Bahu urf ‘Beti’ which he fails to do anyhow.

Precap: Deviji attempts to tell pati parmeshwar the truth however she faints and doctor tells Armaan that she is pregnant and that he should be double careful. How on earth will he be careful if he didn’t even know she was pregnant this entire time? Hadd hai!

Ye lo, was actually able to write, hope you enjoy smiley9
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Deviji is feeling weak due to keeping a fast for karvachauth while pregnant. How smart. Doctor rightfully scolds this mahanta ki murat for being an idiot and tells her to be careful as there are complications in her pregnancy. Thanks for echoing our words Doctor ji. Deviji then cries like a baby. Rona toh humein aa raha hai tumhari mahanta dekh ke.
At the office, Phupha offers Armaan a sandwich (how kind of him) but he declines as he is keeping a fast for karvachauth. Phupha then mocks him for not being a man and also takes digs at majnu’s. Exactly my opinion on cringe majnu’s like Anuj Crapadia. Deviji eats and feels guilty for cheating Armaan and decides to tell him the truth. Which will obviously not happen in this lifetime. Someone sneakily takes a video of her.

Pagal Poddars are all ready for karvachauth festival. Their festivals are never ending and always include muft mein kalesh. Cringe videos of these crappy couples are shown and it is discovered that Deviji broke her fast. The phemli are shocked and Dino Saas starts her taunts. I agree with her comment on Deviji’s never ending tears. She instigates Armaan for leaving everyone for her infuriating him even more. Dino Saas truly behaves like a salty ex lover than a Sasu Maa. Armaan shouts at Deviji and rushes through the rituals in an angry manner. Such a red flag he is I demand an AA.

Dharu and Neeraj share a cute moment. Dharu fulls a Roohi and remembers Dev. She then informs Neeraj about about her relationship with him. Chalo, glad someone has a brain unlike our mahaanta ki murat FL.

An angry Armaan leaves the place and both dhongi Buddha Manish and faltu Buddha Madhav follow however Didi and Dino Saas stop them. Didi curses Akshara and claims that Abhira is suffering due to her karma. Gen 3 fans will enjoy this. Dino Saas scolds Madhav for trying to defend his Bahu urf ‘Beti’ which he fails to do anyhow.

Precap: Deviji attempts to tell pati parmeshwar the truth however she faints and doctor tells Armaan that she is pregnant and that he should be double careful. How on earth will he be careful if he didn’t even know she was pregnant this entire time? Hadd hai!

thank you for the most entertaining update I have ever read on this forum …aap hi hum jaise dusht daanavon ki sahara ho smiley27smiley37
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aryansa ka editing skills in MadVid clip was lit 🔥 smiley37

By the way vidya ji to khud high and dry hain apni bibhahit jibsn mein, aur itna lamba pyar ka bhasan deti hain Armaan and Abhira ko…😂

Madam aap ne to chun chun ke shyad 1 baar s*x kiya hoga and baki samay nikal diya bitching Madhav and Shivani. And now Abhira has to listen from her about pyar for Armaan. I am imagining my MIL who is like Vidya telling me that and my reaction to it..smiley36

Edited by leafy2022 - an hour ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You watched the whole episode just to write WU, hats off to you dedicationsmiley32smiley32

I get irritated reading updates only......smiley36

Originally posted by: leafy2022

By the way vidya ji to khud high and dry hain apni bibhahit jibsn mein, aur itna lamba pyar ka bhasan deti hain Armaan and Abhira ko…😂

Madam aap ne to chun chun ke shyad 1 baar s*x kiya hoga and baki samay nikal diya bitching Madhav and Shivani. And now Abhira has to listen from her about pyar for Armaan. I am imagining my MIL who is like Vidya telling me that and my reaction to it..smiley36

i m waiting for vidya and ruhi ka reaction on knowing about abhira being pregnant...😂

ek ne use disown kar diya....ulti aarti utaari and shrap diya...

dusri...khud pregnant hai...still she mabe abhira in he womb reposnible for everything in life...and also told that bhangwanji punsihed her for her mom ke karm....

ab kya bhagwanji came down (abhira ke baby ke roop mein) to tell ki akshu was innocent...😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

Ar supporting her wen she was right in the situation is not a big thing, he should support wen she seems to be wrong tats called love right as per old definition of gen3, then only we can call him green flag but here he is acting like red flag, he insulted abhira left right centre today... infront of his acts vidya is sane today

ar should be angry this way only how come she cheat him that way. Abheera mom kept fast for her hone wala pati when abheera is in tummy. She spit food he gave her to eat as baby will be in trouble. She chose that mans life against this baby in tummy. Now abheera chose this baby in tummy against her pati. Depends on how they fast on what grounds it's right. Abheera can't risk baby now but if she told truth in front of all, none could have said a single word. It's multiplying now. I feel ak is coming in tummy so khaands start 🤣
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vo spoiler ka kya hua ki pregnancy reveal will happen on KC?

And why IF was blaming poor Aryan? They always make conspiracy theories against Ruhi but one time she did something they mentioned other name.😒

Now I am not gonna trust any spoiler by IFsmiley7

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for true pictures of the episodes. Saving me lots of headache of watching it. This looks better than the episode.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Let’s go by what was shown today. Aaj woh khud boli ki Pooja se pehle I will tell Armaan everything. Atleast initiate karti…

Happily all the Podars were standing in a line waiting for the moon.

Aaj itna irritate kiya na abhira ne ke kya hi bolu 🤦‍♀️.

Haav bhaav se lagta hain ke yeh bas shuruaat hainsmiley39