Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Irony of ironies. We didn't expect them to copy paste their Maha flop track of gen 3 which led to its end , but it seems to be going that way..but Immediately after shadi ?smiley39 Ye bhi Kamaal hai. If ppl wanna see the same thing they would watch it on hotstar.

From their writing I can Imagine , they just wanna do worse than their previous work..

as expected after shadi there is nothing much except this track. They did all family khaands in deal shadi. They are repeating both s3 and s2 at a go result we need to see. But car driving in that chakkar i was scared. Today she stopped controlled it . What of tomorrow she can't in a stage or controls but hits someone . Out of all she is hiding things and taking own decisions ignoring everyone. This is the major impact. We hate ruhi vidya for their words but when in reality something happens anardh that day they are proven right. Ar has no option left as he is right.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

agree.....she should not have come for puja after eating....galti ki....IMO....so its not that she does not make mistakes......

But her mistakes are blown out of proportion...πŸ˜‚ and use to taunt tab bhi milte hain jab galti nahi karti hai......jaise ki she could not become maa...in the med report...πŸ˜‚

she shuld have comsulted the doc before fasting...she should not be driving ....she should have avoided the puja....yeh sab uski galti hai.....

i still feel sympathy for her...πŸ˜‚ kjaise armaan talked with dadi.....when he was feeling ki abhira is hiding things...abhira has no one to go to....

Kyun??

P nanu ko kya ho gaya?? She used to confine in him before. Ya she wants to share things with maa only??

These are just excuses

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I felt so bad for Ar todayπŸ˜”β€¦. That VV was taunting him and poor fellow can’t defend. Still he completed the pooja 🫑

sahi.....but he still showed his anger infront of the family.....abhira endured the whole shitty behaviour of his for such a long time...in that antoginising environment......patiently trying to give his ddp more weith than her own.....

armaan always acts impulsive.....jaise grih pravesh mein he left abhira at the door......

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kyun??

P nanu ko kya ho gaya?? She used to confine in him before. Ya she wants to share things with maa only??

These are just excuses

p nanu se usne IR ke baad kahan zyada baat ki....it should b them making her feel wanted.....IR ke baad, they did not even show her ki shi is important to them...πŸ˜‚ may b i m missing things...πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Agar Abhira yell karti ki β€œMei maa banne wali hu” toh full scene hi palat jaata. Khair

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

p nanu se usne IR ke baad kahan zyada baat ki....it should b them making her feel wanted.....IR ke baad, they did not even show her ki shi is important to them...πŸ˜‚ may b i m missing things...πŸ˜‚

Wohi toh, she has accepted them as family, then why not discuss it with them. Identity revelation se pehle toh bahut pyar aata tha p nanu pe, ab kya ho gaya?? It's not that she hates them jab ke ruhi ke peeche didi bulake ghumti hain. As far as I remember, they all, except ruhi has accepted abhira. Ab relatives hain toh go to them it's not that they will come to her when they have no idea about pregnancy & related issues

Kya pakau epis hai, kal se none even talking about it

Ye itv serial mein jab shadi k bad drama hi nhi hai why they hurry to show shadi. So weird

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Agar Abhira yell karti ki β€œMei maa banne wali hu” toh full scene hi palat jaata. Khair

That sounds like Ekta show..smiley36

Not here. Yaha to sadiyo se (read gen 3se) FL beijjat hona pasand karte hai…

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aaj mujhe ek cheez pe Abhira pe sabse jyada gussa aaya. She started to drive the car DESPITE feeling giddy.

Pregnancy ya no pregnancy Aisa kaun karta hai bey. Kuch hua toh khud toh maroge koi passerby ko bhi udaoge

No chappals please. Thanks smiley36

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh, she has accepted them as family, then why not discuss it with them. Identity revelation se pehle toh bahut pyar aata tha p nanu pe, ab kya ho gaya?? It's not that she hates them jab ke ruhi ke peeche didi bulake ghumti hain. As far as I remember, they all, except ruhi has accepted abhira. Ab relatives hain toh go to them it's not that they will come to her when they have no idea about pregnancy & related issues

maine bahut episodes miss kiye hain...so not very sure ki they openly accpeted her...as in talked wih her after the IR...as ruhi aa gayee and then no talks...aisa muhe yaad hai..

ab goenkas r elder...unhone abhira ko door rakha...i mean uski mamm ko..and abhira went to teir place....but talna nahi hui...not sure kaisa relation ship hai....

and she did not discuss any such personal things with p nanu...unse to she did not want to discuss the job offer at ppoddars too...πŸ˜‚

she needs to be comfortable/confident with herself pehle...in this case/news...itni badi and unhoni hai....she did ot thnk about telling nayone else..than armaan...but she is takig her time...