Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh baat jab woh khud samjegi half of her problems will vanish

Khana khate hue armaan se baat karte time, kuch bata sakti thi use, uske liye kisi ne help nahi kiya toh nahi bataya kya??

i think woh baat she knows.....

dekho, bata to woh pehle hi sakti thi...she has been planning...but does not feel comortable/confident enough...aisa samajh aa raha hai.....and she realses ki she is not correct in hiding.......

she defo should have consulted the doc reharding fasting...and then jugad bana leti...until she could tel armaan about pregnancy...πŸ˜‚

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I watch the show only for one person

For who? smiley36

me me me me

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aram se dekhlo vidya ka dance hi 🀣

Ek episode mein female lead ka cheating lying hiding sab dikadi in the name of pregnancy complication which she Couldn't trust her husband enough to share with him. Ek baar jillat milniye usko to spill truth out.

Vidyas biggest problem with her is that she can't be pregnant. If told maa i am pregnant atleast to her she could have kept abheera on head danced but nehi abheera ko bas jillat ki ladoo hey bauth pasand hi 🫠🫠🫠

what happened to her adopted father madhav with who she shared about that useless prenuptial case or does she like to gossip only about others with her adopted father.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

i think woh baat she knows.....

dekho, bata to woh pehle hi sakti thi...she has been planning...but does not feel comortable/confident enough...aisa samajh aa raha hai.....and she realses ki she is not correct in hiding.......

she defo should have consulted the doc reharding fasting...and then jugad bana leti...until she could tel armaan about pregnancy...πŸ˜‚

Dekho, abhira's character is very inconsistent. Till now, we were given an impression that she can't hide things & is vocal. Atleast engagement ke time pe toh yehi bataya tha, when she announced in front of whole family that she lost her ring when armaan was handling the situation with fake ring.

Agar aisa tha toh ab bhi vocal ho sakti thi, ab itna jhoot boli woh bhi armaan ko toh, situation handle kar sakti thi. And she came for vrat kholna after having food, kuch reason de deti. Nobody there cares for her, except armaan & dadi, unke feelings ke saath kyun khelna who has placed their trust on youπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Half drama toh abhira ke bewakoofi ke wajah se hi hoti hain & then she will cry πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. This time i dont feel sympathy for her. Agar yeh pregnancy ke effects hain toh bhagwaan bachaaye armaan & dadi & hum viewers ko, abhi bahut kaand karegi abhirasmiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: checky88

I’m not saying it does not happen at all - but I don’t understand why it is shown as THE symptom - which it clearly is not πŸ˜‚

There are so many women who have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy - have u ever seen one on ITV though - no never πŸ˜‚ cuz no symptom is too real and no drama.πŸ˜‚

But I feel the audience is definitely changing and is beginning to appreciate a little bit more of realism.

These dkp people just don’t seem to get it though
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Fainting generally happens coz of morning sickness n stuff ..a normal person also when they vomit , they feel weak Immediately due to lack of salts n low BP ..some women experience severe morning sickness for 9 months while some may not feel anything , in most cases it goes away after first trimester.

Itna gyan ho gaya, dkp wale log ko fuddu panti samajh aati hai , not logical or technical stuff πŸ˜„

Edited by Krinya - 6 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hari15

Ek episode mein female lead ka cheating lying hiding sab dikadi in the name of pregnancy complication which she Couldn't trust her husband enough to share with him. Ek baar jillat milniye usko to spill truth out.

Vidyas biggest problem with her is that she can't be pregnant. If told maa i am pregnant atleast to her she could have kept abheera on head danced but nehi abheera ko bas jillat ki ladoo hey bauth pasand hi 🫠🫠🫠

what happened to her adopted father madhav with who she shared about that useless prenuptial case or does she like to gossip only about others with her adopted father.

abheera mein uski maa agayi isiliye traits are coming that way out. Aane wale Bache ki tarah maa behave karti hi 🀣 told previously so happening. I was scared seeing that car start and chakkar. This is start of khaands it will end up with one udavo in that process. Kaun hi woh. Definitely khaands are impacted on fufa and chachu family only.
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Armaan ne apna vrat nahi khula na?? Kab tak bhooke rahege voπŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abheera mein uski maa agayi isiliye traits are coming that way out. Aane wale Bache ki tarah maa behave karti hi 🀣 told previously so happening. I was scared seeing that car start and chakkar. This is start of khaands it will end up with one udavo in that process. Kaun hi woh. Definitely khaands are impacted on fufa and chachu family only.

Irony of ironies. We didn't expect them to copy paste their Maha flop track of gen 3 which led to its end , but it seems to be going that way..but Immediately after shadi ?smiley39 Ye bhi Kamaal hai. If ppl wanna see the same thing they would watch it on hotstar.

From their writing I can Imagine , they just wanna do worse than their previous work..

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dekho, abhira's character is very inconsistent. Till now, we were given an impression that she can't hide things & is vocal. Atleast engagement ke time pe toh yehi bataya tha, when she announced in front of whole family that she lost her ring when armaan was handling the situation with fake ring.

Agar aisa tha toh ab bhi vocal ho sakti thi, ab itna jhoot boli woh bhi armaan ko toh, situation handle kar sakti thi. And she came for vrat kholna after having food, kuch reason de deti. Nobody there cares for her, except armaan & dadi, unke feelings ke saath kyun khelna who has placed their trust on youπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Half drama toh abhira ke bewakoofi ke wajah se hi hoti hain & then she will cry πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. This time i dont feel sympathy for her. Agar yeh pregnancy ke effects hain toh bhagwaan bachaaye armaan & dadi & hum viewers ko, abhi bahut kaand karegi abhirasmiley39

agree.....she should not have come for puja after eating....galti ki....IMO....so its not that she does not make mistakes......

But her mistakes are blown out of proportion...πŸ˜‚ and use to taunt tab bhi milte hain jab galti nahi karti hai......jaise ki she could not become maa...in the med report...πŸ˜‚

she shuld have comsulted the doc before fasting...she should not be driving ....she should have avoided the puja....yeh sab uski galti hai.....

i still feel sympathy for her...πŸ˜‚ kjaise armaan talked with dadi.....when he was feeling ki abhira is hiding things...abhira has no one to go to....

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Armaan ne apna vrat nahi khula na?? Kab tak bhooke rahege voπŸ₯²πŸ₯²

I felt so bad for Ar todayπŸ˜”β€¦. That VV was taunting him and poor fellow can’t defend. Still he completed the pooja 🫑