Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar dedo please - Abhira needs to lose her memory for us. But phir how will she live with the Goenkas if she doesn't even know them, unless they somehow brainwash her that they're her family

But memory loss ke baad she may consider thise vampires as her family then somehow will get to know everything about Ak and Ru. The she can be angry on them for once.

smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am more surprised that you actually watched the kheer dramasmiley1

I skipped so bad at that - nothing could ever compel me to watch that crap, even in clipssmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

You are talking about Rohit Poddar right?

He is as useless as M, similar looking & gives same weird expressions alltime and both of them have same nautanki biwis.smiley36

I swear even I got confused for a moment reading that post smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Rohit has honestly become like that show piece in the room which is ugly but expensive & has been given by ur in-laws, so it has to be displayed every time they come oversmiley36

Bechare ke per day kamaane ke liye kuch toh karna padegasmiley36

Santhulan banaye rakhne keliye uska rehna bohot zaroori hai...smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 4 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

come again …Abhira thinks she’s entitled to a share now …hawwww

Also, having been banished to the outhouse, why does she walk in shamelessly…accha khasa kamaati hai na..why not Swiggy or Zomato food for herself if she’s hungry ? They don’t operate in Udaipur?

No apparently she had come home to give prasad to Dadisa & somehow ventured into the kitchen to see leftover kheer & decided - mera aur baby ka insult quota abhi tak shuru nahi hua - might as well uska shubh aarambh is kheer se kar loon

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

actually you re right... she made Abhira into the person she always wanted her to be and ABhira buddhu ko pata bhi nahi chala what she has become.... Woww!!! KP ....

she is also having a kid within one year ( even if it means killing herself in the process) only the work clause from the prenup has not been fulfilled, but her work is profiting kaveri anyways so it doesnt matter.smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pardon me for my ignorance, but I happened to see a few Abhira scenes from today after forever and seeing who she was today, I don't think she's about to do anything that doesn't align with KP's or parivaar hi sabkuch hai wala vision for a while.. smiley24

But I do hope atleast KP gets her mojo back cos she's becoming boring to watch too smiley36

it will happen soon enough don't worry smiley36 just the how part depends on where they are exactly taking the storysmiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You forgot Ghum, UKA & AAA - it's like the most twisted version of Avengers - only 100 times more boring smiley36

I'll not listen anything against AAAsmiley7

Ever since my sister introduced me to that show, I am loving it. It's actually best one on Sitara currently.

FL is so smart and treat others less worthy then dust beneath her shoes.

Also popcorn worthy kalesh where FL literally makes the person infront cry and piss in pants with her arguments and beizzati.

Dialogue delivery, acting and canera angles are weird though.

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Jis din Rohit Purohit ke aise din aaye where we'd compare his face or expression to Madhav's, that day I would know I'm really done with the showsmiley37

Which is exactly why I went back & read thru that post again to verifysmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You forgot Ghum, UKA & AAA - it's like the most twisted version of Avengers - only 100 times more boring smiley36

advocate anjali avasthi unironically is so funny please. Yes there is a lot of terrible acting, but i am a fan of her beating up people smiley36