Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira and Savi should also husband swap. Abhira will get some shanti as Reeva is still a nice girl.

but looking at the 2 shows..I feel Armaan and abhira can still work out..as lusty Bhabi can be sent packing back,to goenkas or rohit will return and they’ll reform her..and just keep her married to Rohit..then Armaan and abhira can make a go with their marriage. But Savi and Ishaan are a lost cause, Reeva Is there single and waiting for Ishaan to be free to,marry her..they were almost married and she’s the girl he and his family want.so Savi has no place in his life. Savi needs a new man in her life..but first she should finish her studies
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TV want high voltage drama with secrets being revealed. Nothing more than that at all.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: King07

Wasn't Abhira told to leave and was kicked out whereas Savi left her house on her own accord?

Well, this scene doesn't seem like she was kicked out. She threw her suitcase from the stairs in reaction to zimmedari jaap and told off Kaveri Poddar "I came here with self-respect & will leave with self-respect only"

P🌙 on X: "Hence proved everyone wants to see this abhira like always #Yrkkh #samridhiishukla #AbhiraSharma https://t.co/CdWLIIolIl" / X (twitter.com)

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Well, this scene doesn't seem like she was kicked out. She threw her suitcase from the stairs in reaction to zimmedari jaap and told off Kaveri Poddar "I came here with self-respect & will leave with self-respect only"

P🌙 on X: "Hence proved everyone wants to see this abhira like always #Yrkkh #samridhiishukla #AbhiraSharma https://t.co/CdWLIIolIl" / X (twitter.com)

Fair enough. Just thought to confirm as missed a few episodes last week. But for me it's high voltage drama that TV audience like, not nonsensical ones that have no credence in the drama at all. Drama is what gets TRP!

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

@bold who slapped Abhira in last week's episodes? smiley3

In someone’s dreams.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

BTW, who was the joker who released a video yesterday saying this show got notice just to get egg on his face today.smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira and Savi should also husband swap. Abhira will get some shanti as Reeva is still a nice girl.

Abhira and savi both can both take Armaan Sa I don’t like master ji at all …he can keep Reeva and Ruhi ., dono Ameer ghar ki ladki .. AS will prefer Ruhi as she is ghar ki bahu types .. Reeva has a career

I know dadisa ko dono hi bakwas lagegi .. both interfering busybodies..,

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold who slapped Abhira in last week's episodes? smiley3

No one slapped Abheera. Armaan got slapped by Manish smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

BTW, who was the joker who released a video yesterday saying this show got notice just to get egg on his face today.smiley37

uff imlie is winding up and they are replacing it with another imlie .. logo ke lagega leap aa gaya phir se

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Saw the promo yesterday and I was like why were they ending the show? They should have just replaced the actors and found some new setting as the new show seems strikingly similar to the outgoing show.