Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

He might manupulate kv to agree fir abhimaan marriage to keep ruhi bound to armaan but later will something to make ruhi leave too πŸ€”. I mean kv will never agree for their marriage whole heartedly. If these are his intentions then, he will become favorite smiley42

He is one character who is always focused in his motive, that's why I admire him so much. Others in the show are just 'Thaali ke baigans'smiley37

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Why is Kv so obsessed with ruhi acchai? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kv dialogues are most hilarious especially one with abhira"bichari ruhi ke peeche kyu pade ho"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Sajini235

He might manupulate kv to agree fir abhimaan marriage to keep ruhi bound to armaan but later will something to make ruhi leave too πŸ€”. I mean kv will never agree for their marriage whole heartedly. If these are his intentions then, he will become favorite smiley42

Yes our hero phuphsa will manipulate daidsa saying if she wants roru patch up then ru needs to divert attention from Ar ….. so let ArAb get married…. Also I think he will ask dadisa to agree on maariage only if AbAr leave PH after marriage, something also this line.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Phupu...I am with you...Go for it!! πŸ‘

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1818091615237611878?t=NC8k4izQjcEZpfgtii4VKg&s=19

While still wearing rohit k naam ka sindoor and mangalsutra #justsaying smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i completely agree that nothing will make me forgive and forget what ruhi did, but the one point i will agree with ruhi on (never thought i'd say that) is that rohit left right when she was willing to give their marriage a chance. if he really loved her, then he would've stayed and confronted her about it. he has every right to be angry, upset, hurt, betrayed, etc. but he walked away from it. i really wonder if rohit had stayed, would any of this had happened?

She never wanted to give a chance to Rohit. Thats a lie. But if he had stayed, divorce hojata atleast and Ar Ruhi ko leke guilt trip hote hote almost shaadi nahi karta.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pagal Poddars changing sides and manipulating each other is not surprising at all. Itne ghatiya aur gire hue log aaj tak nahi dekha. Even the scheming villains of other serials seem like saints in front of these cheap people. TamaShahi sanskar at it’s finest.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is abhira fighting ruhi's case..

When armaan said to her they both had to stay away from ro-ru..

She wants make dushman out of rohit also..

And I am not fetting it that how by helping ruhi in ivorcing rohit would help ar-ro relationship as thats abhira's mission no.1 right...

And I would say logically if she is helping ro-ru annulment that she trusts armaan as she is making ru single again but as per this show it would be taunted as dadi said lack of trust on ar thats why she wants to make ru away from ro....

Jo bhi kaho.

Ajeeb show hai...

Leads mein romance nhi hai..

ML mein swag nhi hai...

FL hi normal hai as itv FLs, without dimaag and common sense....

Kya boring bakwas hai yeh...

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Why is abhira fighting ruhi's case..

When armaan said to her they both had to stay away from ro-ru..

She wants make dushman out of rohit also..

And I am not fetting it that how by helping ruhi in ivorcing rohit would help ar-ro relationship as thats abhira's mission no.1 right...

And I would say logically if she is helping ro-ru annulment that she trusts armaan as she is making ru single again but as per this show it would be taunted as dadi said lack of trust on ar thats why she wants to make ru away from ro....

Jo bhi kaho.

Ajeeb show hai...

Leads mein romance nhi hai..

ML mein swag nhi hai...

FL hi normal hai as itv FLs, without dimaag and common sense....

Kya boring bakwas hai yeh...

And we all everyday try to extract and discuss some sense out of this shit. I pitty ussmiley19
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Fufasa is borrowing Ruchiza magaramachch aansoo to get gavar KP to give him toffee