Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa wants abhimaan to stay together and get away from PH. Same sanju same, aab bas tumhara he sahara hain smiley27

How cute😍😍😍😍 ...He is the biggest abhimaan shipper 😁😁😁... I think if he did this I will be able to forgive him for bachelor party kaand and graduation kaand 😏😏😏....
Ruhi was saying to Rohit that she wore managsutra and had sindoor even when he left and removed when dadisa said……. But dumbo whats the point you were still lusting on jheth…….. no amount of explanation from makers gonna wipe out what Ru has done
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Kaveri saying that Armaan is a better lawyer and Rohit is kinda loser brat was so funny smiley37

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

what an entertaining episode...kya family hai, ek se badkar ek.Kya manipulate karte hain ek dusre koπŸ‘πŸ‘. Lagta hain yeh log law mein nahin manipulation mein ph.d ki hongiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

How cute😍😍😍😍 ...He is the biggest abhimaan shipper 😁😁😁... I think if he did this I will be able to forgive him for bachelor party kaand and graduation kaand 😏😏😏....

Well it took the bachelor party drama for armaan sa's braincells to actually work, so he has always been the biggest abhimaan shipper methinks smiley27

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

okay sure phuphasa wants to support abhimaan but my problem is will anyone believe that. the second he tries to say anything positive about abhira and armaan or ask for forgiveness, it will look so suspicious. krish will be the very first person to realize something is up. idk what he will do to get abhimaan married.

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ruhi was saying to Rohit that she wore managsutra and had sindoor even when he left and removed when dadisa said……. But dumbo whats the point you were still lusting on jheth…….. no amount of explanation from makers gonna wipe out what Ru has done

She was dancing crazy kiya re with jeth while wearing sindoor and mangalsutra in the name of her missing husbandsmiley24

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sa7861

okay sure phuphasa wants to support abhimaan but my problem is will anyone believe that. the second he tries to say anything positive about abhira and armaan or ask for forgiveness, it will look so suspicious. krish will be the very first person to realize something is up. idk what he will do to get them together.

They are together. He doesn't have to do anything, just keep fanning the flames.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

okay sure phuphasa wants to support abhimaan but my problem is will anyone believe that. the second he tries to say anything positive about abhira and armaan or ask for forgiveness, it will look so suspicious. krish will be the very first person to realize something is up. idk what he will do to get them together.

He might manupulate kv to agree fir abhimaan marriage to keep ruhi bound to rohit but later will something to make ruhi leave too πŸ€”. I mean kv will never agree for their marriage whole heartedly. If these are his intentions then, he will become favorite smiley42
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

i completely agree that nothing will make me forgive and forget what ruhi did, but the one point i will agree with ruhi on (never thought i'd say that) is that rohit left right when she was willing to give their marriage a chance. if he really loved her, then he would've stayed and confronted her about it. he has every right to be angry, upset, hurt, betrayed, etc. but he walked away from it. i really wonder if rohit had stayed, would any of this had happened?