Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sias2

. This is must be Ruhis idea to create misunderstanding between Armaan and Abhira. And when Abhira knows Ruhi loves Armaan why the hell is she helping Ruhi in first place. It’s really stupid that Abhira after giving Gyan to Ruhi about all this she is representing Ruhi. Now I am really hoping Abhira gains some Akkal and tells Armaan why is she doing it ? How is it going to resolve issue between Armaan and Rohit ?

So so stupid ! These ppl just wanna ruin everything… I was so happy with what Sulekha said ! I really hope there is no MU between Ab ar

I dont think she has any "sympathy" for Ruhi or is "helping" her. but her reason to agree to draw up divorce/annullment papers and give legal aid must be to keep Ruhi away from Armaan. and divorce hogaya toh Ruhi will be out for good and Ar-Ro can actually patch up. waise bhi she is not interested in actually moving on with Ro and is hung up on Ar. but she has basically been played by Ruhi and she is being stupid by getting into the middle of this. She should have just stayed out of it. she has essentially put kulhadi on her own foot. I am so so disappointed with Abhira in precap.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Wtf....Why is abhira taking roru divorce case from ruhi's side😡😡😡😡? Has she lost it? So is this the misunderstanding ruhi is gonna create between armaan and abhira? Armaan clearly said they just need to stay away from roru, then why the hell ab is getting involved? Abhira gave warning to ruhi today and taking her case tomorrow 🤪🤪🤪....Writers have gone mad🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I swear.. isko kya introspect Karne ke liye bolein?? She needs help!! Even her inner self is delusional!! smiley44

Her mirror mirror on the wall moment was just so smiley39

Like she needs serious help, I am genuinely at a loss of words for her.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I swear.. isko kya introspect Karne ke liye bolein?? She needs help!! Even her inner self is delusional!! smiley44

Jis din uski matashree ka death hua us din se woh badi hui hi nhismiley36 Akal abhi bhi 6 saal mein hi atki hui hai.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira yaar goenkas are broke, abhi toh paisa bhi nahi milenge. Free main yeh 10 kilo wala sardard kaun leta hain smiley44

Armaan told her explicitly to stay away from Ruhi and she invites her over to tell her stuff with visual aid - she really likes umulating KP smiley37smiley44so much for doing what Armaan wants!! Bulaya tho bulaya, ab tho she's representing her in a divorce case that's mutual smiley37 I can't with this illogical stuff anymore smiley44smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

I was so convinced that Ab being Ruhis's legal rep was fake news but precap dekh kar I am pissed off.

Why Abhira, why!!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Oh ho . Abhira toh sach ka saath deti hai toh ruhi ka case kaise liyasmiley39 may be another brilliant idea from abhira to bring roru together?

Kabaddi match didn't bring the brothers together. How sad is that?smiley44 Brilliant idea down the drain..

Rohit is right, he's stuck in a loveless marriage bec of arman . It's not rohit , arman ka dimag ghas charne gaya tha , he could not , and still not see through bhabhiji ..he had too much confidence on rohit , pyar n ruhi ..he believed ruhi will move on after her shadi with rohit smiley44chalo..Arman can take rohits case 🤣🤣🤣

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Her mirror mirror on the wall moment was just so smiley39

Like she needs serious help, I am genuinely at a loss of words for her.

It was such a crappy scene!! Like the real her is saying she needs to stay away and her alter says go get him smiley37smiley37 I think it'd be most logical of they show her spiralling into madness! I'd actually buy that over this crap!! smiley44smiley44

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

there is only two options as to why abhira took ruhi's case up...one being ruhi is trying to use abhira's insecurities and create a misunderstanding, and another being abhira has some plan (idk what plan and how it would play out). if ruhi really wanted to be with armaan, then she wouldn't leave poddar house. she will stay just to be close to armaan, however, she decided to sign the divorce papers anyways.

you know what i give up. this girl is also giving me a psychotic breakdown by trying to figure this out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sajini235 thumbnail
That's it. I am done. I can't tolerate insanity of this stupid writer anymore. If there is a good thing between abhimaan or abhira regaining her akkal then tag me.
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago