Posted: 2 months ago

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1818458102271709190
my favorite part of abhimaan...their hand chemistry 🥹😌🫶🏼

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm beyond expecting reason and logic from any of the relevant parent figures in this show smiley7

Fr. Rohit literally told them that Ruhi is still hung up on Armaan... Why do they even want a partner like that for him. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hain smiley44

Ab today kind of comparing her daddy Abhinav to Ar like how they both supported her mumma and herself……. Does that mean Ar is confirmed AA this season?🤔
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit wants to divorce Ruhi. Ruhi does not want to stay with Rohit. They do not have any external pressures influencing their decision, TOH YEH PANCHAYATI KISLIYE smiley44

Because Madhav ko mauka mila, Armaan ko mauka mila tho Rohit ko bhi mauka milna chahiye.. chaahe pyaar ho na ho smiley32smiley32

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Manishaaaaa!!! my Loveee ❣️❣️!!! The only person in that house who sees ruhi for what truly she is..A fake abla naari...

I did not even think of the dialogues she said today..you wanted to be in this house when your husband was not here, now that he is, you are confused...That Whistle podu moment!!

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit wants to divorce Ruhi. Ruhi does not want to stay with Rohit. They do not have any external pressures influencing their decision, TOH YEH PANCHAYATI KISLIYE smiley44

I know keval panchayati hi chal rahi hai .. aur jo saath rehna chahte hain unko alag karne ki panchayati

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Does DKP or its writers come to this forum? Because Abhira said all those things that i wanted to say to dadisa yesterday in Today's episode.

And if they, i have a lotttt for them!!!smiley36

likh dalo yaar unse better script forum wasis likhte hai.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Because Madhav ko mauka mila, Armaan ko mauka mila tho Rohit ko bhi mauka milna chahiye.. chaahe pyaar ho na ho smiley32smiley32

Yeh comparison bhi kaisa tha. Madhav and Armaan bought a third person/their memories into the relationship.. Rohit ne kya kiya.. Should not the comparison be with Ruhi, .....wait she is still more interested in telling abhira how much she knows about Armaan's schedule smiley39