Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Does DKP or its writers come to this forum? Because Abhira said all those things that i wanted to say to dadisa yesterday in Today's episode.

And if they, i have a lotttt for them!!!smiley36

Ha yehi padi rehti hai writer last 3 seasons se smiley36
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How's he wrong?. And wtf is wrong with Vidya? Why couldn't she open her mouth now and say it was her who initiated the wedding between Ruhi Armaan! Even if her intentions weren't to solve issues between Armaan and Rohit it wouldn't have harmed her to put it out there smiley7

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Manish just has to be this way, calling ruhi out for her actions. Even if ruhi tries to emotionally blackmail him by saying he doesn't love or need her, manish should not waver and counter that even she doesn't need them since she neither listens to them or even cares about them.. emotional blackmail ka jawaab emo blackmail se hi dena padta hai..the fake insaaniyat roop of ruhi ll suffocate under it

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Manish just has to be this way, calling ruhi out for her actions. Even if ruhi tries to emotionally blackmail him by saying he doesn't love or need her, manish should not waver and counter that even she doesn't need them since she neither listens to them or even cares about them.. emotional blackmail ka jawaab emo blackmail se hi dena padta hai..the fake insaaniyat roop of ruhi ll suffocate under it

He won't say or do anything right as long as Swarna and Surekha hover around.. even today they were both almost shocked by what MG said as if he was even remotely wrong!! According to them Ruhi can do whatever she wants and shouldn't be called out too, even by MG smiley7

I pray Vidya jaise Maa kisko na mile…… Ar chodo she doesn’t even care to listen her own son? Arree mataji bechara chilla chilla ke bol raha hai he wants to separate from Ru and move on…… but dumbo vidya hell bent chipkao that jheth lover🙄😡

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I pray Vidya jaise Maa kisko na mile…… Ar chodo she doesn’t even care to listen her own son? Arree mataji bechara chilla chilla ke bol raha hai he wants to separate from Ru and move on…… but dumbo vidya hell bent chipkao that jheth lover🙄😡

The same way she was hellbent on chipkaoing ruhi with armaan. Jaise ruhi bina koi ladki nhi bachegi is universe mein uske beton ke liyesmiley23

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He won't say or do anything right as long as Swarna and Surekha hover around.. even today they were both almost shocked by what MG said as if he was even remotely wrong!! According to them Ruhi can do whatever she wants and shouldn't be called out too, even by MG smiley7

Sometimes I just wonder how suvarna and surekha never cared for their own biological kids so much they do for ruhi? smiley36
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ha yehi padi rehti hai writer last 3 seasons se smiley36

Toh hamse tips maang lete..dadisa ki tarah itni ego hai kya unme!smiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

The same way she was hellbent on chipkaoing ruhi with armaan. Jaise ruhi bina koi ladki nhi bachegi is universe mein uske beton ke liyesmiley23

exactly. I want to dissect vidya head and see what is inside? Brain toh nahi hai I am sure but bhussa bhi kis chez ka bhara hai? Seriously this women is beyond mesmiley39