Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Finally catched-up on btssmiley44

I know nothing is consistent and things can go down the drain anytime so from now on I would try focusing on positive side of things more.

Did not expect Armaan standing up for Abhira and saying all the right dialogues will come so soon. The man who cannot say a single word against his family no matter how much they mistreat him is saying 200 word essay against the same family to support Abhira.

I told before also they both may never standup for themselves but will never stand someone else hurting their partner.

I know it's fiction but still Abhira is in dire need of therepy and distance from these pagal poddars. She looks mentally exhausted and the way gaslighted her into believing she is at fault and is wrong in her decisions.

But Abhira should also understand ye sab chupaane ki baatein nahi hoti, Ar ko nahi batake aur bada kaand ho sakta h aur Ar father h use batana zaruri hai. And bachhe par negative impact aayega.

But the way things are going forward I am sure Abhira's outburst is coming soon.

Hoping for more Romance, some sweet moments and some shaanti for both of them in upcoming episodes.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SS dude said honeymoon ka track tha, recee kar rajlhe hai n all. But ig budget nahi so they decided they will simply talk about dubai trip and that suffices for honeymoon ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ

Pinecone thumbnail

I think her reason for hesitation to tell him is that he will be hurt that despite getting happy news of being a father he won't get the joy and she's gonna crush his dream of a family, of his own baccha. I get her worry.

When people constantly say something it impacts the mind a lot.

She's seen him bonding with random baccha. The excitement for Rohits baccha.so she knows what it'd mean for him to have his own baby.

Congratulation new thread. I hope by the end of this thread, Armaan gets to know that he is going to be a dad

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Congratulation new thread. I hope by the end of this thread, Armaan gets to know that he is going to be a dad

Karthik and Naira is going to be parnanu and parnani smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Its not gonna be happy news if he knows how high risk its gonna be.

I have a strong feeling that they aren't gonna show Abhira have a baby already. Miscarriage hoga aisa lag raha hai. I just hope it doesn't drive a wedge between them and they grieve together

Originally posted by: Visszz

Karthik and Naira is going to be parnanu and parnani smiley36

Mere Naksh bhi toh Par Par Nana and Par Par Nani banne wale haa

a man and a woman are posing for a picture and the woman is making a funny face

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Finally catched-up on btssmiley44

I know nothing is consistent and things can go down the drain anytime so from now on I would try focusing on positive side of things more.

Did not expect Armaan standing up for Abhira and saying all the right dialogues will come so soon. The man who cannot say a single word against his family no matter how much they mistreat him is saying 200 word essay against the same family to support Abhira.

I told before also they both may never standup for themselves but will never stand someone else hurting their partner.

I know it's fiction but still Abhira is in dire need of therepy and distance from these pagal poddars. She looks mentally exhausted and the way gaslighted her into believing she is at fault and is wrong in her decisions.

But Abhira should also understand ye sab chupaane ki baatein nahi hoti, Ar ko nahi batake aur bada kaand ho sakta h aur Ar father h use batana zaruri hai. And bachhe par negative impact aayega.

But the way things are going forward I am sure Abhira's outburst is coming soon.

Hoping for more Romance, some sweet moments and some shaanti for both of them in upcoming episodes.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅบ

When will he stand up against Vidya?That will be his highest point

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Just saw bts of Armaan telling Ruhi off๐Ÿคฉ

Reveal karde bhai pls, ye aise logo ko warn karne se kuch nahi hoga.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Pinecone thumbnail

The constant torture of the leads is exhausting. And what makes it worse is that they find really flimsy excuses. Surely this manoj track could have happened without any Ab blame. They could have shown Abhimaan help manoj get his due. Why does every track have to be so negative.

And all these people who wrong Ab, Armaan get away.

Kaveri is suddenly all pro Abhimaan but no consequences for prior deeds.

Same for V, Ruhi.

Ab chachi bhi.

She didn't berate Ruhi so much despite seeing her kaands and today she's so aggressive and loony.