Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Saw the promo yesterday and I was like why were they ending the show? They should have just replaced the actors and found some new setting as the new show seems strikingly similar to the outgoing show.

They wanted to give the FL new name .. kitne generation Tak FL ka name imlie rahega.

BTW, who was the joker who released a video yesterday saying this show got notice just to get egg on his face today.smiley37

acha waise bhi kuch video release kiya tha? I didn’t watch the video , lekin iss mein naya kya hai , these c-grade portals were spreading negativity from the start of the season wishing to get notice and the show to get closed but always got rotten eggs on their faces. smiley36
Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

acha waise bhi kuch video release kiya tha? I didn’t watch the video , lekin iss mein naya kya hai , these fake ppl were spreading negativity from the start of the season wishing to get notice and get closed but always got rotten eggs on their faces. smiley36

This show getting notice and shutting down is the never-ever happening dream of some c-grade media portals. smiley36 There have been so many stupid articles and fake videos since the start of the gen. But hua kya.. a big fat nothing.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Daywise trp kab aata hain??

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Let me celebrate imlie got over 🤮🤮🤮… it should have ended 2 years ago … Aditya , Aryan story .. would have been a logical end …Ab TMD should get over …it’s literally jaa Taa nonsensical drama ..they should have given the ankh micholi slot to imlie long ago .. it had a good story and a decent cast.. it wound up because of bad slot

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

uff imlie is winding up and they are replacing it with another imlie .. logo ke lagega leap aa gaya phir se

Which show replacing Imlie ? Anita Gupta's new show? I saw a promo on twt gossitv saying it was based on the movie mother India.
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Let me celebrate imlie got over 🤮🤮🤮… it should have ended 2 years ago … Aditya , Aryan story .. would have been a logical end …Ab TMD should get over …it’s literally jaa Taa nonsensical drama ..they should have given the ankh micholi slot to imlie long ago .. it had a good story and a decent cast.. it wound up because of bad slot

I never watched that show after they turned malini, a victim, into a vamp.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I never watched that show after they turned malini, a victim, into a vamp.

Exactly malini was the most beautiful character of the show she had been wronged by Aditya and imlie both .. she tried to make amends .. especially when she knew I lie was her younger step sister .. the bond between them was so beautiful. They ruined it badly along with Aditya’s exit .. I stopped watching when I knew Aditya is exiting and his character is being made weak to make way for new lead ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Which show replacing Imlie ? Anita Gupta's new show? I saw a promo on twt gossitv saying it was based on the movie mother India.

Oh my gosh.. sacchi