YRKKH BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread #54

News

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the YRKKH BTS, Social Media updates and Spoilers Thread!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Here is to more of these pretty people doing their official romance smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Their lipcare routine is sorted methinks.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread - I hope by the end of this thread atleast we finally get our vanvas track

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cant wait for Armaans truth bomb episode.

I am so happy that theres some retaliation.

Sickening to see them destroy Manisha. Surely cabin which Ab didn't even want is not worth this argument in a hospital. Surely the girl who herself could have been attacked like KV can't be blamed. Itnaa pati vrata bhi kya hona ki manoj and her act like lunatics?!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1846087538676846920

Congratulations on new thread ✨️ 👏 🙌 💛

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

..if Kaveri can publicly humiliate Manoj …don’t see why he should bother ..Kaveri deserves this...and worse because she has never been respectful of people or circumstances ..I know Armaan did not call him incapable intentionally …but saying the wrong thing at the wrong time is also wrong…you know I like Armaan the most of all the the characters on this show .:but today, I felt he mishandled the situation …my pov of course …ab we think similarly most times but kabhi kabhi we can agree to disagree too :)

I agree on the mishandling part - as I mentioned, in his fervor to defend his wife's actions, the guy landed up adding fuel to along time raging fire.

Kaveri needed to be called out, but right now no one is able to do it. The only people who could have been beholden to her due her suddenly umdaoing pyaar for them & they currently having her as their only sahara in that mad house.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

My response while typing that comment was ke kya din aa gaye hain. Im the one who usually blames Armaan for his actions & you defend him and aaj dekho ulta ho raha hainsmiley37

Yeh rishte aise hi confused kehlate haismiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kinda curious about Kavu baby's will cause that will definitely end wonderfully smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its heartbreaking to see that Abhira who shares everything with Armaan no filters, is today so impacted by this baccha stuff that she's unable to tell him that its a high risk pregnancy fearing him and family will lose out on the joy of child , knowing that was the reason for rift between him and V.

I really hope they can be progressive enough to normalize her going through with a voluntary termination of pregnancy with Armaans support.

But these people lack all sensitivity.

This godforsaken family will only say pathetic things.

When will Abhimaan leave the hellhole?!