Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Trp for these episodes

20241017_125628-COLLAGE.jpg

I love Vee ji weeks, it's given me some of the best memes. smiley42

MG dukh couldn't break her saas and mamta nautanki. Do we know the individual days rating, I'm just curious to know the 8th rating

All shows dip even Maa, I'm shock smiley38

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I love Vee ji weeks, it's given me some of the best memes. smiley42

MG dukh couldn't break her saas and mamta nautanki. Do we know the individual days rating, I'm just curious to know the 8th rating

All shows dip even Maa, I'm shock smiley38

anuj ke death pe bhi trp nahi badha shayad bechara shaheed hogaya aur trp audience hardly cares 😂
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

How Rishta No. 2 this week? Jhanak and Ghum are lagging behind. Is UKA showing more negativity than Jhanak and Ghum, as it surpassed them, it will hopefully surpass yeh rishta too next week.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

How Rishta No. 2 this week? Jhanak and Ghum are lagging behind. Is UKA showing more negativity than Jhanak and Ghum, as it surpassed them, it will hopefully surpass yeh rishta too next week.

jhanak ghum has higher screen time. Ideally ppl can not watch 1 hr of itv show. They will switch channel. So i am assuming once they start 30 minute air time ghum and jhanak will beat rishta again
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Honestly UKA is quite wholesome, they have drama, fun banter, domestic moments etc.

I don’t watch Ghum, so don’t know how it is, but Bose house drama in Jhanak is unbearable for me.

In comparison UKA is timepass watch and quite mellow. Saas taunts and curses babu all the time, but then Sailee also gives back nicely when she can. She doesn’t do Maa jap like Abheera or even put anyone including Sachin on pedestal, she will sunao him too when he goes overboard. So in my opinion, drama kind of balances out and saga continues.

I especially like the funny domestic stuff, most of the serious torture drama I fast forward if I know the gist.

Here is drama with comedy ka tadka! Renuka taking Saliee’s side because it serves her purpose to get her son back in the house

https://x.com/Saima0628/status/1847167668001923231

Edited by Managed2Escape - 2 days ago