Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar dedo please - Abhira needs to lose her memory for us. But phir how will she live with the Goenkas if she doesn't even know them, unless they somehow brainwash her that they're her family

she adopted manish as her parnanu exactly in 2 mins of meeting him. So that would not be an issue smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

My KP - the rival firm will ask Manoj to share some of the PF secrets, which he will not do or will be conflicted. They get mad at him & phasao him in some farzi case. Abhira madam comes to the rescue & bails Manoj out & clears his name - Boom - instant flip from Manisha pariwar back to pro Abhira

Maine bhi aaj same socha tha.😭

Results of phd in ITV smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Yaar dedo please - Abhira needs to lose her memory for us. But phir how will she live with the Goenkas if she doesn't even know them, unless they somehow brainwash her that they're her family

Parnanu ke baath pe appeal nahi hai....Joh bhi ho yeh pregnancy ke secret mat keecho..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I still do not think that she has any change of heart as such. Abhira has anyways become what she always wanted, a pratima that doesn't speak + brings money to the firm, toh ussey kya he problem hoga smiley36 she will 100% go back to her crazy toxic levels when abhira does something that does not align with her vision.

Pardon me for my ignorance, but I happened to see a few Abhira scenes from today after forever and seeing who she was today, I don't think she's about to do anything that doesn't align with KP's or parivaar hi sabkuch hai wala vision for a while.. smiley24

But I do hope atleast KP gets her mojo back cos she's becoming boring to watch too smiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I still do not think that she has any change of heart as such. Abhira has anyways become what she always wanted, a pratima that doesn't speak + brings money to the firm, toh ussey kya he problem hoga smiley36 she will 100% go back to her crazy toxic levels when abhira does something that does not align with her vision.

actually you re right... she made Abhira into the person she always wanted her to be and ABhira buddhu ko pata bhi nahi chala what she has become.... Woww!!! KP ....

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Jhanak mein ML track aane vala hain.. Agar udhar work kiya tho shayad yaham bhi aa sakte haina😅😅

Issi umeed main him sab palke bichaye wait kar rahe haismiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am really curious about the pulse of the trp audience.. Will they be relating with Ab in this entire hiding the pregnancy from Ar sequences? 🤔

Agle hafte TRP dekhkar pata chal hi jaayegasmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1847148727544205785

Baby Sharma Poddar ki future kya hone vala hain🥲🥲🥲

Sam nails these types if scenes.smiley32

Love Ab's cute adorable sidesmiley42

BSP smiley27😂

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I liked how Rohit was a spitting image of Madhav and his expression(less) face in the last scene when Armaan was telling Ruhi off smiley42 such a like father like son moment of nothingness smiley32

Rohit has honestly become like that show piece in the room which is ugly but expensive & has been given by ur in-laws, so it has to be displayed every time they come oversmiley36

Bechare ke per day kamaane ke liye kuch toh karna padegasmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

trp audience have been watching anupama, rishta and jhanak without the option of fast forward or skips. I am pretty sure they are immune to everything, and do not care even the 1% to the level we do smiley36

You forgot Ghum, UKA & AAA - it's like the most twisted version of Avengers - only 100 times more boring smiley36