Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Tum aakhir chahti Kya ho?

Mujhe pata Hai Jo bhi Hai Nahi Milne waala par bol do

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So all that have been wishing this for Abhira for months the creative of another show beat your to it. After Tejas pushed the car with Jhanak unconscious, she woke up and have amnesia smiley36

This is crazy Anirudh finally confess I love and Jhanak have memory loss. Then he called Arshi bharwali smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

That's what even I thought after seeing the precap.. But read that RD mentioned there is something?

RDX has been known to go wrong ..he was speculating over Manoj joining the firm that sent someone to attack Abhira ..which didn’t happen ..he too could’ve been speculating based on the precap …but you never know …
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

RDX has been known to go wrong ..he was speculating over Manoj joining the firm that sent someone to attack Abhira ..which didn’t happen ..he too could’ve been speculating based on the precap …but you never know …

May be he also misunderstood and react just like Yesterday edt.. 20 +page ke baad samaj aaya He wants to know what Abhira's is hiding not the other way around smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I saw Jhanak's amnesia and I was like this is what people wanted to Abhira... we might get it too if the channel starts the template smiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

dadi wheel chair pe hai kya!? Ye bhi kaha tha usne
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So all that have been wishing this for Abhira for months the creative of another show beat your to it. After Tejas pushed the car with Jhanak unconscious, she woke up and have amnesia smiley36

This is crazy Anirudh finally confess I love and Jhanak have memory loss. Then he called Arshi bharwali smiley37smiley37

That ml always gives me creepy and kamina vibes.😬

No past memories so Jh can be re appointed as head maid once more.......smiley39

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No wonder show is doing good in BB time that too with almost 1hr epi 😅😅😅...
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

KP's will drama aaya kyu nahi?

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

KP's will drama aaya kyu nahi?

pregnancy reveal ke baad aayega shayadsmiley13