Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I liked how Rohit was a spitting image of Madhav and his expression(less) face in the last scene when Armaan was telling Ruhi off smiley42 such a like father like son moment of nothingness smiley32

This is why Kavu and Vidya badly wanted Armaan to procreate even with the sautelaness . There has to be someone to babysit those genes smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But wait guyssss.. I have a big problem today.. Abhira while recounting to Kiara and Charu, said she thought Ruhi had eaten her share of the kheer..

Hello... Missy... Where are your manners and respect.. Didi ko bhool gayi itni jaldi smiley3 not done! Tsk tsk!!!

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This is why Kavu and Vidya badly wanted Armaan to procreate even with the sautelaness . There has to be someone to babysit those genes smiley36

What's worrying me is the procreation by Ruhi and Rohit will have Vidya's facial aerobics wale genes.. smiley5smiley22 Madhav ka straight face hi teekh Hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am really curious about the pulse of the trp audience.. Will they be relating with Ab in this entire hiding the pregnancy from Ar sequences? 🤔

trp audience have been watching anupama, rishta and jhanak without the option of fast forward or skips. I am pretty sure they are immune to everything, and do not care even the 1% to the level we do smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What's worrying me is the procreation by Ruhi and Rohit will have Vidya's facial aerobics wale genes.. smiley5smiley22 Madhav ka straight face hi teekh Hai

thats the problem for the next gen, I'll be out sister smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But wait guyssss.. I have a big problem today.. Abhira while recounting to Kiara and Charu, said she thought Ruhi had eaten her share of the kheer..

Hello... Missy... Where are your manners and respect.. Didi konbhool gayi itni jaldi smiley3 not done! Tsk tsk!!!

I am more surprised that you actually watched the kheer dramasmiley1

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I liked how Rohit was a spitting image of Madhav and his expression(less) face in the last scene when Armaan was telling Ruhi off smiley42 such a like father like son moment of nothingness smiley32

You are talking about Rohit Poddar right?

He is as useless as M, similar looking & gives same weird expressions alltime and both of them have same nautanki biwis.smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Hello... Missy... Where are your manners and respect.. Didi ko bhool gayi itni jaldi smiley3 not done! Tsk tsk!!!

come again …Abhira thinks she’s entitled to a share now …hawwww

Also, having been banished to the outhouse, why does she walk in shamelessly…accha khasa kamaati hai na..why not Swiggy or Zomato food for herself if she’s hungry ? They don’t operate in Udaipur?

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am more surprised that you actually watched the kheer dramasmiley1

I watched some scenes including the Abhira hugging the sisters wala scenesmiley37 no facial aerobics scenes, thank you.. or for that matter no champu either smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

come again …Abhira thinks she’s entitled to a share now …hawwww

Also, having been banished to the outhouse, why does she walk in shamelessly…accha khasa kamaati hai na..why not Swiggy or Zomato food for herself if she’s hungry ? They don’t operate in Udaipur?

Arre no no she heard pancake telling Didi that the kheer is made from chadawe ke Chawal as Prasad for her unborn child, so madam wanted share of Bhagwan but more importantly MAA Bhagwan ka ashirwad so she went into kitchen to eat the balance kheer smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 days ago