Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

She has to be 7 years elder than Abhira.Abhira might be 23.no where mentioned what is the age difference between Rohit and Armaan.if we knew it,we could have calculated it

when Gen 4 just started …rohit just finished studying and qualified as a lawyer.. so he could have been 24 or 25 maximum..and Armaan was already an established successful lawyer..so he could have been 29 or 30.’ But it’s pointless talking about ages in itv..because they don’t follow any logic..they ignore leaps ..and give their own weird ages to the characters 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

wait what

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

Are you sure, Ru is the one that get chest pain when selective anxiety starts smiley37

remember this heart problem runs in the Goenka family genes..kairav had it, then abhir and now abhira..the boys both had surgery when they were little..but seems like abhiras blood disorder is the big concern now..as there’s high risk of excessive bleeding…at least writers didn’t forget they mentioned it when she was giving Madhav blood 😂.. I wonder with all the complications.if they’ll still show her have 2 kids..boy and girl…or will she just have one daughter ..for Gen 5 ..should they have one.. there’s been lots of mention of a girl child by Armaan..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I swear I have seen so many thumbnails of Dev sorry ‘Elder Abhir’ with Abhimanyu smiley37

What amazes me is that they still have Dev in that Barney purple suit when

he disappear when disappear smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

remember this heart problem runs in the Goenka family genes..kairav had it, then abhir and now abhira..the boys both had surgery when they were little..but seems like abhiras blood disorder is the big concern now..as there’s high risk of excessive bleeding…at least writers didn’t forget they mentioned it when she was giving Madhav blood 😂.. I wonder with all the complications.if they’ll still show her have 2 kids..boy and girl…or will she just have one daughter ..for Gen 5 ..should they have one.. there’s been lots of mention of a girl child by Armaan..

Oh crap how can I forget Abhir, when they had to bring him to Udaipur for surgery smiley38

nutmeg7 thumbnail

😇😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love YouTube creativity
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh crap how can I forget Abhir, when they had to bring him to Udaipur for surgery smiley38

That’s where the story again started, warna akshu maze main thi

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not Abhira telling Armaan she knows how much he hates lies (in relation to having to put on a facade for Charu's sake) right after lying to his face smiley37smiley37 I swear the timing of these dialogues is just smiley44smiley44smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

This time Armaan can see atleast partially what's going on against abhira in his home .He witnessing Ruhi instigating others against Abhira.if he realised how it's affecting abhira,he may let her go again this time without knowing she is pregnant.this time for her good.

Don't know what if that dialogue "jaungi tab main tumhe janedunga" come into play this time

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Not Abhira telling Armaan she knows how much he hates lies (in relation to having to put on a facade for Charu's sake) right after lying to his face smiley37smiley37 I swear the timing of these dialogues is just smiley44smiley44smiley44

And also " isi bahane se fam ke sath thoda time spend karne keliye milega"

Yep fam guys family smiley44smiley37.Bhavna behen, meri bacchi ko uska brain vapis dedo🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

This time Armaan can see atleast partially what's going on against abhira in his home .He witnessing Ruhi instigating others against Abhira.if he realised how it's affecting abhira,he may let her go again this time without knowing she is pregnant.this time for her good.

Don't know what if that dialogue "jaungi tab main tumhe janedunga" come into play this time

The whole thing about Abhira keeping the child is that she wants Armaan to have his own family or something....So even if they separate and she does go away and then dies while giving birth, does she expect the infant to teleport to Armaan magically or uski khushboo ayegi armaan ko smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago