Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I just googled that disease kuch research kiya hai seems like it indeed causes death

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25093741/smiley37 why will they do this much research so as per this disease abhira if she becomes pregnant there are chances that her heart may failsmiley36 ab lagtha hai AB ka fate naira ka fate ki tarah toh nahi hoga

These are the same people who can't pay attention to simple things if you're changing rooms you take bedsheet, if you must leave the mattress.

Here they are getting right on actual medical condition smiley39

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Are they thinking that we enjoying a crying Abhira and happy Ruhi?Aaj se mujhe ismein bhi doubt hone lagismiley44

Moriya Acho Bolyo rah Dhalti raat mah.

Ho mahare hiwade meh

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That thing I don't get.A orthodox and regressive family like poddars allowed Rohit to marry a girl elder than him? 😂

Forget the Poddars but that MG agree smiley37

Age was mention in the beginning by Rohit and by Vidya that Ru is in the same age group as Ar, so it was okay for her to call him by his name instead of ji ju smiley37

Ru completed her studies and was taking care of Goenka's company. Rohit had just graduated college so it was establish he's younger. Rohit actually said his age I just don't remember the episode, didn't think it would matter one day smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

She has to be 7 years elder than Abhira.Abhira might be 23.no where mentioned what is the age difference between Rohit and Armaan.if we knew it,we could have calculated it

Once a fb was shown of Ar Ro as kids. There Ar was looking just a bit older so I assumed not much afe gap.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Forget the Poddars but that MG agree smiley37

Age was mention in the beginning by Rohit and by Vidya that Ru is in the same age group as Ar, so it was okay for her to call him by his name instead of ji ju smiley37

Ru completed her studies and was taking care of Goenka's company. Rohit had just graduated college so it was establish he's younger. Rohit actually said his age I just don't remember the episode, didn't think it would matter one day smiley36

Vidya is very modern in anything related to Ar & Ru so I don't pay her heed.smiley36

If Ro just graduated college at that time then he must be 24 i.e. 6 year younger then Ru.

Matlab jab Ru car drive karne ki koshish kar rahi thi tab Ro new born baby tha.smiley39

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this Gen they are completely useless to abhira..

They were also useless to Akshu. No wonder she left home for 3 years and didn’t turn to them post white day smiley38

pyar-ishk thumbnail

This Thumbnail look who Dev came with smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ncIrY-eE7s

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jin kapdo mai show choda ussi mai wapasi wo bhi manyu jiska charu se koi connection nahi youtubers bhi kamaal haismiley37
Edited by Gooddays - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
I swear I have seen so many thumbnails of Dev sorry ‘Elder Abhir’ with Abhimanyu smiley37