Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That thing I don't get.A orthodox and regressive family like poddars allowed Rohit to marry a girl elder than him? 😂

That's why I don't believe she is elder, it's not mentioned anywhere.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ar is 1-2 years elder then Ro.

And Ro is of same age of Ru if not older.

Vaise it's right when Ab would be 28, Ru will be 35 but 22 year leap ke baad 1.5 year hi pass hua h. To Ab approx. 23 h.

no dadisa said Armaan and Ruhi are the same age..early on in the show..when it was discussed why she doesn’t need to call him jethji or bhaiji..or some thing like that..and dadisa said she doesn’t need to as she and Armaan are the same age. As for abhira,..she’s supposed to be 23 ..so Ruhi is actually 30 and so is Armaan
Edited by Indira1211 - 3 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Breathing problem 1,2 time huwa dha ...Chest pain pata nahi kaha se aaya ...iss report ke problem cardiac condition hai ,,,Kal heavy bleeding bataya...She also had headaches too.. Pata nahi Abhira ko kya kya medical condition hai.smiley39

She has a buffet of medical conditions 😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no dadisa said Armaan and Ruhi are the same age..early on in the show..when it was discussed why she doesn’t need to call him jethji or bhaiji..or some thing like that..and dadisa said she doesn’t need to as she and Armaan are the same age. As for abhira,..she’s supposed to be 23 ..so Ruhi is actually 30 and so is Armaan

Vaise 1-2 years ka age gap koi zyada consider nahi karta.

Also no one clearly mentioned that Ru is elder then Ro so that's why I don't believe this statement.

Dadisa jaisi orthodox lady apne chiraag ke liye kabhi bhi elder bahu nahi laayengi.smiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I just noticed - Abhira ko chest pain kab hua - usse toh stomach pain tha nasmiley37

Maine bhi woh notice ki… ecg ka mention bhi tha kuch usme

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I just noticed - Abhira ko chest pain kab hua - usse toh stomach pain tha nasmiley37

wait what

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

Are you sure, Ru is the one that get chest pain when selective anxiety starts smiley37

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just noticed in the same report they used the different spellings abira and abeera... dkp s workers are sleeping , we the fans are hard working for this gatiya show ka fighting pay
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Such a pity of the toxicity they will show with this pregnancy reveal! it would have been such a poignantly enacted scene by RoPu and Sam if Abhira told him without the toxic PH family members and him remembering that convo with the doctor about pregnancy being life threatening for his Abhira!

The joy, fear, pain range of emotion would have been a treat to watch with these two fine actors…but I guess DKP and BHAVNA BEHEN won’t give us anything but negativity and vileness!

it would be small mercies if at least they show ARMAAN telling them to STFU!

If these vile flippers flip I still don’t want ABHIMAAN to forgive and move back to PH!
maybe they stay in OH , MG takes them to GH or they both go MUSSOORIE!! Just keep them together! 🙏

Also they could’ve shown all this next week - after Karva chauth.

None of the functions for Abhimaan went well up until now ...atleast they could’ve shown a nice n sweet episode of them celebrating karva chauth in the outhouse. I was hoping that there could be some nok jhok coz abhira irritable bcoz she is hungry, armaan would tease her ki who asked u to fast anyway and she would taane maarofy that u don’t have to fast so u don’t understand only to find out later that he has also not eaten … and after all the rasmein they can in their own cute abhimaan way use noodles to break the fast .

But nahi … how on earth can they show heartwarming stuff. Dil dukhane wali cheezein ek ke baad ek ke baad ek karke pelte jao bas.
What sort of sadistic writing is this? smiley7

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

So embarrassed ki muh dikhane ke kaabil nahi raha isliye muh hi badal liasmiley2

Plastic surgery kar li jaise Ekta shows mein hoti hai smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

That's why I don't believe she is elder, it's not mentioned anywhere.

She has to be 7 years elder than Abhira.Abhira might be 23.no where mentioned what is the age difference between Rohit and Armaan.if we knew it,we could have calculated it