Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The bobble heat emotional scene is a classic smiley37smiley37

Why there emotional scene together was so horrible

More than Pratiksha, he is horrible…. I somehow couldn’t connect with him as Armaan.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

Rotlu se mujhe 10 bottle glycerine aur blood red eyes yaad aati h

Kiski aankhen - Sheh ki smiley7 ya RP kismiley42

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Surprisingly she is doing good job as Priyanka in ekta maata show. Maine uske clips dekhe hai, matlab zameen aasman ka fark dikh raha hai acting level mai!!!! Pata nahi kaise yeh change aya usme!!

I always felt that she was much better than the hero…. Ekta has got a good team behind her and how many shows she has had at the same time still she managed to give each show the same commitment unlike DKP jinko bas Maa ki padi hai

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

they made him breakdown less …but I think the reason why Armaan 2.0 worked is largely because of RP’s acting chops ..he made Armaan’s conflict convincing even in extreme moments like ShivShakti ..you hated him for obeying Ruhi but somewhere he made you understand how guilt ridden he was that he felt he owed Ruhi that …Armaan 1.0 could never do that !

Oh completely. RP convinced me that Armaan was torn between duty & guilt. He was slowly falling for his responsibility & falling out of his aasmaan se neela pyaar - that longing & angst was so well done that I couldn't even hate him during the IPL phase

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Leads ko torture karna hai tho torture karo .other shows also doing this.but dialogues ki intensity thoda kam karo.The thrash Vidya Speaks to abhira.baad main ww karna hain.itna cruel dialogues I don't think I heard in any television show before .

Tumhe itna bura kyu lag raha hain?? Abhira ko dekho, kuch farak nahi padta use... "Maaa" kuch bhi bol sakti hain, woh dukhi hain kyunki unka sautela beta papa nahi bann sakta. Toh bahu ko hi sunayegi nasmiley39

(Yeh sab dekhke khoon boil karne ka koi matlab nahi hain, they are not gonna get punished, infact ek smile & vidya will be ww'ed. Forgive karne ki chance bhi nahi hain cos abhira armaan were never offended by her)

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago

Ek saal ho gaya ................

I can't believe it is almost a year to this gen. Starting main everyone was predicting ki kitne machine main ye gen khatam hoga. Now here we are with two beautiful, talented leads, their sizzling chemistry, and a talented bunch of supporting cats. 12 months without any leap and counting

I would say initially Samridhii played a huge role in carrying this gen single-handedly with two extremely dull co-actors.

Of course, every actor has contributed to carrying this gen even with below-average writing most of times, but I remember the initial few months were all about Sam/Abhira

My favorite track was Mussorie, then from Rumaal wedding to Teej. That was literally the best phase of this gen as of now.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Mukta is a good writer She also has produced divya drasti I guess.

I thought Divya drishti was also balaji show.😮 Watched initial episodes of DD, it was intresting. SP needs to bring back weekend shows.

These days they are airing on star bharat.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

aksharas flash backs shown were all romance clips ...

And she was not feeling lusty with those fbs. She was thinking what a moron her ex was. Romancing her and kept divorce papers ready. smiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan 1.0 is the reason why I was once upon a time a Kavira shipper. I literally was like Abhira can give a better enemies to lovers with his hot grandmother instead smiley36

Jo finally ab mila hai smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Jo finally ab mila hai smiley37

Nahi ji, I have full faith that Abhira will do a Naira and die right after Kavu actually accepts her. plus i liked it better when Abhira used to annoy the hell out of Kaveri smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago