Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Rohit jab accha spoiler aata hai tabhi post karta hai smiley37

Why is it captioned as I am back again?? Was he unwell?
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Looks like baal kaat diya😭😭

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Deleted

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

You are backsmiley36..... and I am not surprised, many already have had their share of unsuccessful attempts to quit the forumsmiley36

Same here toosmiley37

Words are short actually

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Abhira’s mother surely has to be the worst written FL amongst the last four gens ..

In the last month or two of her gen, the way her character was destroyed and made to flip was both ugly and distasteful …she was demeaned as a woman, a wife, a mother and the surviving half of a couple ..

Even if they can’t make Abhira rise to the levels of Akshara Snr or Naira, I sincerely hope the writers don’t make her descend to the lows of her mother…

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: Hain?? That's the only that is talked about.smiley37smiley37

It was a general statement. Not specifically about this show or forums

Its fact that Female characters hardly ever get half the leeway their male counterparts do. Categorising them into either a B or doormat is easier

For example, Jamie Lannister would any day get more sympathy than Sansa stark.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I understand they have upped the toxicity. That is precisely why you cannot compare the characters. Sr AKshara and Naira have not gone through half the abuse that Akshu and Abhira have. The situations are completely different

I feel that we don't give half the leeway to our female characters that we provide to Mls. Female character trauma and repercussions of it on their overall character arc is hardly ever talked about

That's why it is important to show abhira-armaan breaking free from this toxicity atleast step by step and starting to build their own world slowly. Not because someone asked them to leave but for themselves or atleast for their unborn child in future. They can always show family drama, office politics, siblings rivality, mysteries of past and many more in a parellel time frame with interconnected twists. Being a normal person myself, I have many plots about this story. Then what is the problem with this creative team who has years of experience? Can't they understand that nowadays majority of the audience also prefer progressive content over this regressive shit? Anyways,whom I am talking to...No matter what, makers will keep serving crap....I only feel bad for sam and ropu as their talent and amazing chemistry are being wasted on this stupid script....

PS - I am trying my best to detach myself from this show for my own peace of mind. Already stopped watching full episodes, only depending on WUs. Also trying to enjoy ffs while writing one by myself, so that we can get what we want to see atleast through them. My salute to all the amazing ff writers out there for making me feel better after the crap which show is serving.👏👏👏

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

In another news, Shivin fans are having a meltdown bc Kushal confirmed his relationship with Shivangi. smiley36

a young girl wearing a shirt that says just hug is smiling

I don't know why I find this hilarious, were they expecting them to get back together smiley37

So glad I never care about celebrities personal lives even the ones I like

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

We are all like Upma who shamelessly return after claiming to leave for the nth time 🥺

This bts thread is so amazing 🤩🤩 flip marna banta hai smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe koi idea nhi hai.

Kyu nahi phirse kisine tag nahi kiya kya??

Edited by AnashqU - 2 days ago