Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1847626549840707861?t=gdoZWFfMzTnb1BKqX5qQDw&s=19

Krish.....smiley36

Phuphasa ka phuss unke bete ne kardi

Edited by AnashqU - 2 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I would expect that being partners in sadism would entitle me to special treatment but oh well … smiley19

You wanted mercy from a sadist smiley22

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Neither Akshara or Naira was ever bullied to this extent. Victims of abuse losing their sense of self-worth is the real thing. Akshu was beaten into it since childhood. Abhira lost it after being bullied for one and a half years.

Akshara Sr and even Naira lived comparatively easier lives. Naira had a choice to never go back to Goenkas. But she still kept going back to them

Akshu did gain it back by the end of it. I am sure so will Abhira.

It was a dig at the writers not the characters. I was just lamenting about how much they have downgraded in writing their female leads since the OG days. Their vision for their leading ladies does not align with strength, courage or empowerment off late. It’s just repetitive cycle of tolerance of abuse and toxicity!

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Neither Akshara or Naira was ever bullied to this extent.

Yeah.i don't know about Akshu.Naira gone through atleast some like Akshu did .But still Naira dint hava a sister who put her mother's death blame on her head .But Abhira's case is totally different.No one get tortured to this extent.she don't even have a family to call her own even Akshu has one .it dint benefit her during her pregnancies but still no one insulted her this much for not having a family.Compare karna hain tho ye basis pe bhi compare karna hai like partners they got.Naitik and akshara has problems but he never went into extreme.Karthik can't be influenced by anyone like Abhimanyu and Armaan though one time he did.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Hum team phufasa ko ye krish ko boycott karna chahiye smiley7

Best lawyer ki itni badi bezzati vo bhi is tuchhe dancer sesmiley35

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but she’ll have kaveri, Madhav, Armaan on her side definitely…so she’s got the people who matter..

Even a cardboard cutout is more useful than faltu Buddha Madhav smiley5
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

It was a dig at the writers not the characters. I was just lamenting about how much they have downgraded in writing their female leads since the OG days. Their vision for their leading ladies does not align with strength, courage or empowerment off late. It’s just repetitive cycle of tolerance of abuse and toxicity!

You also have to compare with the other female leads also in that time period in starplus.During OG Akshara time,most of the FLs in SP have a better married life after that time period.There are so many jodies in Starplus that time still people remember .

Edited by elizamerin - 2 days ago

I understand they have upped the toxicity. That is precisely why you cannot compare the characters. Sr AKshara and Naira have not gone through half the abuse that Akshu and Abhira have. The situations are completely different

I feel that we don't give half the leeway to our female characters that we provide to Mls. Female character trauma and repercussions of it on their overall character arc is hardly ever talked about

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

You also have to compare with the other female leads also in that time period in starplus.During OG Akshara time,most of the FLs in SP have a better married life after that time period.There are so many jodies in Starplus that time still people remember .

So many had orthodox sasural like og Ak, Sandhya etc. but still they were not evil, loved their children, changed their thinking, and never gave disgusting comments especially on sensitive situations.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I understand they have upped the toxicity. That is precisely why you cannot compare the characters. Sr AKshara and Naira have not gone through half the abuse that Akshu and Abhira have. The situations are completely different

I feel that we don't give half the leeway to our female characters that we provide to Mls. Female character trauma and repercussions of it on their overall character arc is hardly ever talked about

Females dont get the leeway bc writers dont ever address their traumas for what it is. They simply make them overtly mahaan, sacrifical and dumb with moments of strength here and there. In reality what Abhira is going through with hiding the pregnancy and complications is her response to the trauma of what mainly Vidya put her through with the infertility issues but rather than address that, Abhira is going on doing maa jaap and secretly eating kheer made by her and getting abused for it, longing for her to give her sargi, etc without saying a word. The OG girlies didnt go through all this abuse and toxicity but that the ones now are is exactly what my issue with the writers is.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 2 days ago