Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

They can show he dated a girl or some girl fell in love with him a one-sided lover when he fled away for one year that girl returns and fights with Ruhi to get him back. Ruhi has had it too easy she has a husband who loves, adores, and listens to everything she says now pregnant with his child even after the numerous misdeeds she has committed most of which aren't even revealed to Rohit.

I don’t think dkp is interested in rohit as a character..he’s there just to keep Ruhi away from Armaan..for the time being..and maybe later on to stand by his wife and mother when they go against kaveri and abhimaan..
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

That he did, like him or not he contributed to Gen 4 being a hit and Abhimaan popularity.

Rpo, acting helped a lot with him being accepted thankfully, and he gain his own fans. .

I thank RS, for getting RPo, and helping fans to forget him as that ghatiya Advait smiley36

They made his chr poora villanish in UD but he looked damn hot theresmiley36(Priorities Rani Priorities 😭😅)
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Now someone give me the brief of 133 pagessmiley4

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1843656635333685526

Phir bhi bata dhethe...

Kp give her first KC saree and jewellery to Abhira...

Armaan bringing sargi to Abhira.

As per new video of Raj ..Everyone knows Abhira is pregnant becoz she will faint and doctor will come...Armaan will get upset first and will come around...Uske pehle vrat nahin rakha iska kuch toh locha hai...

Baaki kuch bhi reh gaya toh koi na koi update karega

Edited by Visszz - 2 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

That he did, like him or not he contributed to Gen 4 being a hit and Abhimaan popularity.

Rpo, acting helped a lot with him being accepted thankfully, and he gain his own fans. .

I thank RS, for getting RPo, and helping fans to forget him as that ghatiya Advait smiley36

I saw a clip of advait being slapped by the 2 girls .’right to the police station.. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.’
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

DKP ke gadhe stylists, tu sukh sukh jeeyosmiley7smiley8

IMG_20241019_193502.jpg

Edited by OliviaP - 2 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Oh wow everyone finally got to know.......tell me Armaan got to know first

As per RD he got to know.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Now maybe that VV we start she is khooni ki beti taunt and its affecting her ladli Ru? for sure VV not gonna be team Absmiley7

they are making vile vidya more worse with each episode… now her jealousy will start and after the kids are born..her discrimination 🙄

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they are making vile vidya more worse with each episode… now her jealousy will start and after the kids are born..her discrimination 🙄

Ab itna ho hi raha hain toh please dkp bring armaan's real maa. Phir dekhne mein aur maza aayega.

Shivani vs vidya, dadi as referee

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Would have demanded a pound of flesh. But feeling very kaveri poddar hridayparivartan'ish so will let you go with just this.

I would expect that being partners in sadism would entitle me to special treatment but oh well … smiley19

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira is itv Fl vo ye paap nahi karegi, she'll never break her fast and eat anything.

She may try but will definitely not end up eating anything. She'll get recorded at the moment she had food in her hands.

That's why she fainted.

Edited by Drna7 - 2 days ago