Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Sometimes I wonder… itni brainy mother ke itne nalaayak, buddhu aur bewakoof bachche kaise hai…. Shaayad hospital mein badal gaya hoga KP ka asli bachcha smiley36..

Dekho ek bachha bewakoof hota toh yeh maan bhi leti, but Kaveri k toh teen bachhey useless nikley. Shayad dada sa was extreme level ka nikamma insaan whom Kaveri killed for property smiley27

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Charu in saree?? Rishta pakka ho gaya kyasmiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

But uka is still better where 1-2 characters are decent and comic relief is there too. And FL is not that bad either.

UDKA..is working because it’s a realistic drama..none of the characters are ott..it’s like something that will happen, in any regular person’s household..the mother..is materialistic and values rich people and money..and she’ll taunt her husband and son about their low status jobs ..but she does love her husband..and the hero is her biological son..so she’ll be angry with him..but we don’t get hate. I can take Renu anytime compared to vile vidya. Vidya is a fake conniving character..
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So...does the precap mean the Abhira kalesh at ladki dekhna didn't get her any insults from KP?

Right now it looks like Kaveri has been made to look like Dashrath - she can see the destruction happening around but can't really do anything to stop it. And right now Armaan & Abhira are Ram & Sita - so they're going to get a free pass till she does the will kand to get them to be thrown out of that mad housesmiley36

Please no stones at me for giving mytho references

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Charu in saree?? Rishta pakka ho gaya kyasmiley36

Abhira ka tamasha fake news tha kya smiley13 we have to wait for more kaands for their flips smiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OliviaP

But that accent is too horrible to my liking. Otherwise dekh hi leti mein😂😂

Me too. That and her acting is putting me off, otherwise this one right up my wheelbarrow smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira ka tamasha fake news tha kya smiley13 we have to wait for more kaands for their flips smiley44

maybe abhira will say something about charu wanting to work..but the family will tell her to shut up and leave,. And abhiras insult would have happened for the episode…since a requirement of every episode..is one insulting scene for abhira..🙄
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

IF fake news hi deta haismiley44 I'm scared that they won't reveal her pregnancy until all the family members are against her.

I really need pregnancy reveal on karwachauth 🤞🏻

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe abhira will say something about charu wanting to work..but the family will tell her to shut up and leave,. And abhiras insult would have happened for the episode…since a requirement of every episode..is one insulting scene for abhira..🙄

insults toh hotey raheytey hain. But they need to flip the remaining three chorus gang too, ek baar main he kar ley smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

IF fake news hi deta haismiley44 I'm scared that they won't reveal her pregnancy until all the family members are against her.

I really need pregnancy reveal on karwachauth 🤞🏻

family members ka against hona is not a problem, mera darr kuch aur he hain smiley36