This seems better than our KPsmiley36

isliye toh 100% vishwaas k saath bol sakti hoon jhoot hain smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

2 things though

1. What pivotal role is Romit Raaj playing cos I'm drawing a blank here (much like his face these days)

2. Why should Ruhi be skeptical of KP giving Abhira sargi? It has nothing to do with anything other than suhaga and Pati which Abhira has! smiley5

Oh and YAAAAAYYYY!!!! I told U guys KP knows and must have told Armaan but okay I'll tone it down cos IF is unreliable!

1. His role is to make sure that Rohit Poddar stays alive. That's it. Utna kar ley bahut hai.

2. IF staff writer is a fellow Ruhi hater. She does not need any reason to make everything Ruhi's fault and I approve.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

1. His role is to make sure that Rohit Poddar stays alive. That's it. Utna kar ley bahut hai.

2. IF staff writer is a fellow Ruhi hater. She does not need any reason to make everything Ruhi's fault and I approve.

Valid and valid.. okay all good! Phew! I get why Tanu needed the RuRo team tag.. warna one might forget they had anything important happening on the show currentlysmiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

This time Armaan can see atleast partially what's going on against abhira in his home .He witnessing Ruhi instigating others against Abhira.if he realised how it's affecting abhira,he may let her go again this time without knowing she is pregnant.this time for her good.

Don't know what if that dialogue "jaungi tab main tumhe janedunga" come into play this time

she’s his wife ..so they should go together…what’s he going to do without her..🤷🏻‍♀️
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar mujhe na ab angst maangne main Darr lagta hai - pichli baar jab maanga tha, Armaan aur Vidya ka angst mila thasmiley5

See makers see…. You have just traumatised us to this extent…. Abhira ka naam lete hi saath mein VV aa jaati hai

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Wohi toh main issue hai. The acting of the FL and the weird way she talks - like woh paan chaba rahi hai - thoda mushkil for me to take her seriously smiley36

one random character in the show said that Anjali has a speech problem..and actually she does have a slight lisp..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Karwa chaut shoot ig. IMG_20241018_130800.jpg

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

she is also having a kid within one year ( even if it means killing herself in the process) only the work clause from the prenup has not been fulfilled, but her work is profiting kaveri anyways so it doesnt matter.smiley36

Sometimes I wonder… itni brainy mother ke itne nalaayak, buddhu aur bewakoof bachche kaise hai…. Shaayad hospital mein badal gaya hoga KP ka asli bachcha smiley36..

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aur phir Abhira ka memory loss maanga tho jhanak ka mil Gaya smiley37

Arre how could you forget A_Derry_Girl asking for K3G for Abhimaan and getting DDLJ for MaAnsmiley37