Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

she adopted manish as her parnanu exactly in 2 mins of meeting him. So that would not be an issue smiley36

Haan, I remember - toh phir theek hai - Udaipur do uski memory so that we get Armaan becoming wedding planner - Fortnight aur Agni bhi khush ho jaayengismiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I dont think that spoiler is true. Kalesh hogi lekin kuch time badh.

BTS did have Ab asking Ar why he spoke rudely to Kv, right? Before he says let us go inside because guests are there..

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maine bhi aaj same socha tha.😭

Results of phd in ITV smiley37

Kuch toh kaam aaye itne saal ITV dekhne kasmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I remember the first and last time Ab had accident and was admitted to hospital we only got RuhAan moments, console karna, kandhe par sar rakhkar sona vo bhi hospital chair par smiley11

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Par Abhira ne kalesh nahi kiya tho Charu Kiara kaise flip karenge smiley19

Haa vo bhi hain😂😂

But ye batavo ki aisa kya huva hoga which made Ab realise that she shd tell Ar the truth??

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pardon me for my ignorance, but I happened to see a few Abhira scenes from today after forever and seeing who she was today, I don't think she's about to do anything that doesn't align with KP's or parivaar hi sabkuch hai wala vision for a while.. smiley24

But I do hope atleast KP gets her mojo back cos she's becoming boring to watch too smiley36

Yaar Aaj kal unki SS bhi kam kardi hai - I think even they got bored with this avtar of hers smiley19

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haa vo bhi hain😂😂

But ye batavo ki aisa kya huva hoga which made Ab realise that she shd tell Ar the truth??

Hona tho bas ye chahiye Ki uski khoyi hui akkal mil gayi ho..

But I'm sure she saw/heard something which made her want to admit the truth before he finds out perhaps..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

But that accent is too horrible to my liking. Otherwise dekh hi leti mein😂😂

Everyone have weird accent especially FL, no offense but she may have speech related problem.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Santhulan banaye rakhne keliye uska rehna bohot zaroori hai...smiley37

Exactly - usse agar bhut banake khada rakhe toh bhi chalega, lekin uske lambi aayi ke liye Anuj level ki aarti rukni nahi chahiye smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember the first and last time Ab had accident and was admitted to hospital we only got RuhAan moments, console karna, kandhe par sar rakhkar sona vo bhi hospital chair par smiley11

Yaad mat dilavo behen😂😂.. Cast change ke badh they did change the dynamics completely right??? Even during Ar Ru wedding track, their interactions were kept to minimum.. Jo bhi mila sirf Ru baby ki moye moye moments nikli🤣🤣🤣